Onepunch Man chapter 98

Didn't take as long as I thought, enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

that was quick
thanks UK

nice thanks uk

Haha, oh my god, thank you Ultimateking

>61st Punch
Dang it. Seems like the chapter is also numbered incorrectly on the website. What a pain.

Getting Groribas flashbacks right here.

>Sour Face's face
kek

>Crap, missed out the fight again
Maybe put an 'on' after the 'missed out'?

indeed, for some reason they keep going back with their numbering, the in-chapter numbering really is the one we shouldn't pay attention to at all anymore.

can someone crop out sourface's reaction with the dialog boxes empty?

it's supposed to be the 62nd punch since the last one you did is the 61st. The official website probably made an eror

kay, will fix it.

>Suiryu's next opponent is Snek
My condolences.

No bully senpai.

>Cool, I'll do that too
Poor Sneck

I've already fixed the chapter numbering twice myself, but their website just keeps making mistakes after mistakes.

>Dunnojack
>Someone show this guy the exit
This chapter is funnier than I expected

oh so thats why he isn't around int the garouarc in the webcomic

that was actually a repeat of an earlier joke during the mosquito chapters, same setup, same punchline

>Here the newest information
Maybe make that a "Here's"?

Yeah. I mean, I don't even know what the problem is this time. Whether it's simply a mistake or if Murata intends to merge the previous 2 chapters together.

I think there was also another instance apart from that? Maybe in the anime OVAs? Seems like it's being turned into a recurring joke.

>Themonsters

and that's it for today.

fixed.

Thanks UK

thanks!

Thanks UK

Gonna change this page too, UK?

Thanks

Right on.

This look nothing like saitama

mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM

Merged the previous 2 chapters together since this update didn't really clear up any of my confusion. Also just went ahead and labeled this as chapter 62. I'll correct the numbering anyway once the tankaboun comes out.

That's because it's Charanko

>cool, I'll do that too
This guy.

Man, this will really turn ugly when Charanko gets out of the hospital.

JOBBING ALREADY

Clank

Berserk reference by Murata?

It's just sfx.

If only Bakusan knew that the guy in front of him has been kicked to the moon

It's Bakuzan.

That's CLANG you meme spouting retard

thanks for your service based UK

The Filler really killed OPM.

Wasnt Tokyo Ghoul into a similar state before Kaneki recovered his memories?

Very much appreciated, uk!

Sure it did

Will Garou save both kids?

We could confirm that Metal Bat is already written out of his arc.

With the news of the HA sending all of the S class heroes, means Genos and Fubuki will be rescued.

Genos might get rescued by Engine Knight(We need to see him fight already desu), and Fubuki by Tatsumaki.

Garou will get wrecked by WDM(but wont help the HA because he only cares about Q city and nothing else).

I can see him saving the rich kid while the ugly one comes running to the scene and when Garou loses conciousness they take the ugly kid instead

so now both kids will be kidnapped, but HA will only try to rescue that rich kiddo, leaving the ugly one on his fate?
this would serve to deepen more Garou's standpoint

The universal fixed point immovable rod?

The better question is how gory and edgy Murata will make Garou's fights

Potential in being a decent meme material

His face is like "What the fuck did i just see".

A filler arc in an adaption is not going to the series you fucking faggot.

"""""filler"""""

No. Clearly, Saitama will brutalize Suiryu with pure strength in the finals and Garou will out-tech WDM in the meantime.

>Murata will redraw the Barehanded Decapitation scene as a double-spread

Can't fucking wait.

I'd actually like that
But they should make a point on how Watchdogman is on a completely different level than Garou when it comes to raw power

>on a completely different level
I wouldn't be so sure. Everyone and their mom casually rips off monster heads in this shit.

Yeah but if they want to hype up how ridiculous Garou's technique is and how he supposedly has a chance against Saitama there needs to be a big gap in power between Garou and WDM

MA arc when?
Season 2 when?

That could be symbolic. But at the same time WDM mostly relying on a lame gimmick like that would be a waste of panel time. He should have animal instincts or something a bit more original.

This shitty fanfic has gone too far.

>too far
Not yet. ONE will rewrite/expand the MA part as well, mark my words.

Is one writing or doing storyboard for this arc or is it just kind of coasting until he gets further ahead with the original?

this
if anything, the Garou vs MB battle showed us how Garou's technique overpassed MB raw strength
ONE may went this route to write a better build up for the Saitama battle

I personally want Garou to stop fucking around just this once and take memedog seriously.

He has to make him take off that suit.

>Is one writing or doing storyboard for this arc

Yes, he's story boarding this arc. We saw part of a draft for the "Entrance" chapter on his twitter.

this isn't filler retard

Well, Garou's technique didn't really surpass MB's strength/tenacity. Near the end of their fight, Garou was feeling the reverberations from Metal Bat's strikes going through his bones. Metal Bat wasn't even done yet and, if Zenko hadn't arrived, the fight may have gone even longer.

Is that a fucking aardvark, a goddamn koala

>generic tournament arc that's not in the original webcomic
>t-totally not filler, g-guys!
Murata dicksuckers are the worst.

yeah, "overpass" was saying too much
my bad
but my point still standing tho

>Murata dicksuckers
But ONE writes it?

>generic tournament arc
Several fights in the tournament are skipped and the competition itself isn't the main focus in the story.

He gave the dude actual time to power up and then just water flowing blah blah blocked his Ultimate. Counter-fisted him down.

He also casually decked him right after he said his hands were vibrating or whatever. With the hand he recently stabbed on a rapier. Now he's in Shibuya, hunting a man in a dog costume.

Surpassed is right.

Probably they will announce Season 2 after MP anime is finished.

>webcomic introduces story about strong characters who aren't heroes
>at the same time the manga introduces some strong characters that aren't heroes

>the fight may have gone even longer.
I'm not sure that the fight would have lasted any longer, because MB was a millisecond away from caving Garou's skull.

Does Garou ever sleep? Not counting the times Saitama knocked him out.

You dense motherfucker this is fleshing out the appearance of the Monster Association so it doesn't just pop up like it does in the webcomic and this tournament is happening to distract One Punch Man so he doesn't just resolve the problem of simultaneous monster attacks and end the arc prematurely.

>baseball kids actually believe that
Every time.

>because MB was a millisecond away from caving Garou's skull.

So was TTM yet Garou dodged at the last millisecond and fucked him up.

could Saitama break MBs bat

I mean it kinda is filler when you think about it considering how far it's strayed from the original storyline, even if ONE is in charge of this.

>MA arc when?

YOU ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW

No, Garou's skull is way too thick.

Only Saitama was able to punch through.

no it isn't.