We have multiple videos that clearly show the shooting did not only happen on the 32nd floor...

We have multiple videos that clearly show the shooting did not only happen on the 32nd floor. The only reason people are refuting these videos as legitimate evidence is because the sound does not line up with the actual flash from the gun fire.

If we could have an autist line up the video with the audio while taking into account the sound delay it would prove sufficient to assume there was more than one shooter.

Autists A S S E M B L E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RpvVwsodHE
youtube.com/watch?v=gqocrvv26eo
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/WNiRr763gJA?t=4m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=tzEt5mLQH40
twitter.com/GertrudMller9/with_replies
yournewswire.com/hotel-guest-las-vegas-shooter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder when and where a bunch of jews sat down together in a room and planned out this event

There is a video already debunking this.

Strobe flash can be seen well after the shooting has ended.

To lazy to link

Anyone who watches these videos knows there's more than one shooter.

>IT'S A REFLECTION!
>IT'S A LIGHT FLICKERING!
>IT'S A STROBE LIGHT!
>ECHOES! user! ECHOES!

WE'RE FUCKING BEING LIED TO AGAIN!

But it was a strobe
youtube.com/watch?v=7RpvVwsodHE

also if you listen to the police scanner of the shooting a cop talks about a lower room flashing a "strobe light"

Please stop spreading misinformation you kike

How long do you think it took them to rent out that room and plug in a strobe light for the next week?

It was a fire alarm.
Are you really this retarded?

Let me guess
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams?

Also how long did it take them to replace this window on a lower floor without anyone noticing??

None of the windows open.. You know this right?

>Muslim shoots up a nightclub
>Sup Forums has no politically expedient reason to question the narrative, can point to it and use it as an example of shitskins being violent

>White guy shoots up a country concert
>No clear agenda yet
>"CLEARLY A FALSE FLAG BASED ON MY FLAWLESS DEDUCTION, I'M NOT AT ALL BIASED AND DESPERATELY TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM MY POLITICAL OPPONENTS SCREECHING ABOUT GUN CONTROL"

You're trying so hard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gqocrvv26eo

As if spies and people who are trained to kill, cause chaos and get away unseen aren't able to shut off an alarm, remove a window and replace it before anyone ever knew what happened.

Just blame the audio missmatch on bad encoding of the video or get the Taxi Cab Drivers original file.

Mossad did the florida nightclub shooting.

When you make a copy of a copy of a copy passing around viral video on the internet things gets messy and out of sync.

This is the clearest version I have seen, and others are all copies of this or something else.

Get the original from the Taxi driver before you can say they are out of sync for real.

>his is the clearest version I have seen,

youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA

possible 2015. Sandy Hook got started around late 2009 or early 2010

>>IT'S A STROBE LIGHT!
Are you guys really sure its the same?

Watch this and tell me its the same strobe..

youtu.be/WNiRr763gJA?t=4m56s

They were having a party maybe at the lower floor and the shooting was above which wasn't captured

Note that there's a slight echo because she's below a hotel under hang.

As she moves out with her car into the street, she's about 500 feet from the lower gun being fired.

The echo is only slight at 500 feet away with nothing between the gun and the camera except a rolled up car window.

digits dont lie. If you posted the opposite position, you'd have a million (you)'s

That is Blue

The one in the Taxi vid is whitish yellow. Like a muzzle flash.

And we saw pics of the lower window also smashed out.

32nd floor is real. However is not confirmed what the 15th floor was showing and nobody is talking about how the cops said there were two shooters and one of them was on the 29th floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzEt5mLQH40

How many of these idiotic posts are we going to see on pol???
Someone activated the fire alarm. Fire alarms now have strobe lights to alert deaf people.
End of thread.

Anyone got that "you are now vilified by the Strip" layover of Stephen's face, meme? I should have downloaded it when I saw it, but didn't at the time.

Oh No!!

@Schwarzenegger delevaux children gang stolen eyes cut fingers falsify identities driving licenses fares card to enter in artist places to

twitter.com/GertrudMller9/with_replies

For you

There is another angle where the color is yellow from MSNBC

It was not a muzzle flash
The evidence does not add up

Also reports of a guy who saw Second Shooter.

An australian guy at the hotel saw it. A Hotel Security guard was shot.

We need to find out what floor he saw stuff on.

yournewswire.com/hotel-guest-las-vegas-shooter/

A lot of these "second shooters" Were tactical teams setting up a perimeter

Is Sup Forums really this autistic?

There was also a "second shooter" at the hotel down the street

Also Archive your fake news site faggot

4:55