Japanese women have never even heard of feminism

Japanese women have never even heard of feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw&t=189s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I
youtube.com/watch?v=B5zU7Yryp00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No jews in Japan

Even so.
How do we get Japan's birthrates up without importing third-world garbage to their country?

>He thinks we need to boost birth rates

We need less people, not more. With automation and improving medical care, having tons of children isn't necessary or practical.

i have news for you

>We need less people, not more.
Certain places need more (like Japan)
Other places need far less (like Africa and the Middle East).

lmao

Victims of patriarchy... we need feminist missionaries in Japan.

No, everywhere needs less.

If people need to have children, they will have children. It's not an ''''epidemic''' the way people present it as.

Japanese birthrates are rising and it's higher than in Germany, even if you include all the immigrant birthrates

>tfw no japanese nationalist gf

>muh birthrates
Nothing needs to be done. The Japanese will sort things out for themselves.

Forgot video: youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I

It doesn't have to be third worlders, just chinamen, Filipinos, Koreans, ect

They don't need it. But the world outside Japan does. At Mexico any Japanese born in Mexico territory turn every business he touches into a gold mine, and the Mexicans under his hierarchy are easily influenced by him to be better workers/people /men. Nationalistic as fucks by nature the Japanese usually improves the community he resides on for the better.

got a bigger version for better jap qt feet viewage??

Source

I know it doesn't have to be third worlders. But a lot of western people seem to always want to push third worlders everywhere.

Not OP, but I found it

>There is inequality in Japan?
>Yeah, foreign people treat women better

top fucking kek

japanese women don't care about what western feminazis want you goofed chink.

finding a particularly nationalist Japanese woman is very difficult these days too (((they))) dont want the Nipponese and the German and now the white man to ever rise again...

>ywn be a ww2 jap pow in one of those female qt only run camps that made their captors lick and suck their feet all day

Getting riced by the Japanese isn't in any way a bad thing. Absolutely love those people.

They may have never heard of the word feminism, but they are being taught the concept and idea of feminism in their movies and TV dramas. I watch Japanese doramas and movies and they are like propagandas, encouraging women to be independent and fight men, and discouraging them to enter into marriage because marriage is presented as boring and like a prison.

eg, the drama Amachan
the movie Sweet Little Lies

The drama Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki encourages women to cuck their men. The female protagonist have multiple boyfriends at the same time, and she forbids them to have their own gfs.

anti-marriage movie
youtube.com/watch?v=B5zU7Yryp00

Those are not the only examples, it's very common among a lot of their shows and movies.

wtf i love japanese women now

>Just now
Lol. You always have.

That's easy, we just rape the women

So the jews are--- ninja? Or pirates? Those are the natural enemies of the samurai after all.

No, Ninjas actually did the dirty work - They would be equivalent to the goyim that do the dirty work for the Jews.
Jews are more like the corrupt daimyos who hire them.

Look at me, I'm American, I can't look for anything myself

Population growth is a meme. It doesn't benefit the average person. To governments it's just more tax livestock. To corporations, it's cheaper labor. That's the bottom line, and your well-being isn't part of the equation. I live in fucking Canada, and we need less people here. It would have been better off if we just stayed with the same 10 million white people living here like 70 years ago.

And it's always been seen as a way to spread religion. It's hard to convert a population, but easy to indoctrinate one from birth.

Wonder who promotes and finance media in Japan.

They're massive sluts either way.

so what? the jews will concoct something for them. and most american women don't call themselves feminists, feminism is at an all time low. it's a vocal minority made up of actual minorities

also this

i came for better jap qt feet viewage
in am pleased

They are a small island that has enought people but not enought for economical growth in the future.

They're honest if anything else.

I saw a woman in shinjuku wearing a shirt that said "yes, I'm a feminist!" like 2 weeks ago.

I hope the nips will crucify them just like the previous Christian missionaries.

>ZR
MUH

I DON'T know this feel

>one of those female qt only run camps that made their captors lick and suck their feet all day