I'm and gun owner, and I'm willing to negotiate

I love guns and you'll get mine FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS, but the only reason I don't support banning bump fire stocks and trigger cranks to appease liberals is because its a slippery slope. Not because they're dangerous just because they are extremely fucking gay. If we do have to give them something I'm not at all bothered by both of those being made illegal and you can add dildo bayonets and under barrel mounted bread makers to the same ban. It's just the principal of letting my rights being eroded that prevents me from advocating that. Seriously they turn a perfectly good rifle into a useless money eating noisemaker.

Oh fuck off its enough to have the right to own it anyway, probably for the best that they ban those stocks if it helps simulate auto fire.
Your the only country in the world that suffers with these awful problems but doesnt realise why.

fuck off faggot theres no reason they should be banned whatsoever

is that a butt plug??

I bet you use that WAY MORE than the other things pictured

Because of you. That's why. The rest of the world is so pussified that its infecting our people.

>willing to negotiate

No. Fuck off. Not one inch.

>143885130 (OP)
No (You)'s

>143885130 (OP)
SHALL NOT
No (You)'s

No, don’t be a fool and appease the whims of childlike intellects

>If we do have to give them something
We allready did give them stuff in the least several weapons bans, including the weapons that were used to kill all of those people.
They are not getting shit from us this time or ever again.

I'll give them Uni Background check in exchange for a repeal of import bans and 922r.

hi newfriend, what youre looking at is a dog dildo that shoots cum.

Agreed. They're good for nothing but this exact situation anyway.

>to appease liberals
they won't be satisfied until your entire family is in chains working all day and night for no money

Underrated

people get their faces melted off in your country all the time honestly id rather just get shot

Fuck off. ((((((We)))))) don’t have to give them shit, and we aren’t going to give them shit. It’s just like the faggotry in the nfl, BLM, lgbtqalphabet soup; there’s nothing that will appease them. Period. Give them one thing and it only solidifies their mind to the resolve that screeching works and is a necessary means to an end. Fuck them. And fuck you for suggesting such autistic retardation.

>Dog dildo

>tactical doggycock

>thinly-veiled attempt at consensus cracking

get out

I'll trade

>Guns

for

>Islam Ban
>Murder = Death penalty
>Double prison time for violent offences
>Castration of pedos

that's a swedish rifle user, you can clearly see that. You don't want to get one of those

If they ever succeed in banning our guns, they'll be able to ban our dicks and there won't be anything we can do to stop it.

WTF

mods come on, you leave this shit up

For any newfags here
OP is what's known as a concernfag.
He's a shill who comes from the angle of being a supporter who is advocating against the interests he allegedly supports.
Remember to SAGE.

How
Fucking
New