Steve Pieczenik just linked to this tweet and said it was a tidbit

Steve Pieczenik just linked to this tweet and said it was a tidbit.
What do you fink?

twitter.com/StevePieczenik/status/915261095526453248

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steve loves to add a little extra chaos into the mix.

Do you really think if they falseflagged with random niggers they paid off the street the truth wouldn't come out you fucking dumbass? False flags involve killing real innocent people. The absolute state of this board is embarrassing.

investigate crowdsondemand.com

i also have the feeling there is something similar for 'internet crowds'. like a group of people who are paid by celebs (and faggots like dan bilzerian) to always have their back on the internet. they follow all forums, and always defend the people that pay them monthly to do so.

They kill real people and then the news stations interview actors to set a certain narrative

Watch this video. The woman at teh end says its bullshit. twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

forgot to type (((Steve)))

I think you retarded conspiracy fucktards need to fuck off and stop filling this board with your stupid shit every single day

The absolute state of humanity is embarrassing you hopeless goy. The reality is that governments are ran by incompetents and it's all veiled by a facade of omnipotence which they work harder at fabricating than they do at actually getting to that point via smart intelligence gathering and planning.

Anyway, yes a craigslist is enough to do shit like this. Get a meth addict who doesn't give a shit other than meth to go on a killing spree for the state and then shoot them in the head or let them ramble off to the public and no one will believe them. Or the meth head will forget about it after his next fix.

Who knows. The world is dirty and pathetic and no amount of morals and ideals will change reality.

It proves the CIA plays bothsides and wants us to shriek false flag as loudly as possible, just to inform the normies how crazy any conspiratorial theories are given that the origin is here.

Vicious cycle how to break?

Has anyone here actually responded to one of these ads?

go away faggot you don't control this board

No this was a rush job and they fucked up.

This is about how I see it

Wouldn't the smarter strategy be to let some real civilians get murdered while the majority of interviews from "survivors" were actually planted actors?

It would be pretty easy to convince the actors that they are doing good for the community by helping bring exposure to such a crime. The actors could easily be deceived without their knowledge.

The only difficult people to control would be the killers who could testify that they shot people on government orders. Hire non whites to do the actual killing and have a white dupe who gets killed and blamed for the massacre.

The Jew Media won't dig hard into your story because it fits the White Man = Bad, Diversity = Good narrative they have been pushing since the 60's.

Don't fall for the "nobody died/100% fake" trap in false flag investigations. The story is better if the actors help make the scene look bigger than it is, (this creates sympathy and shock,) and no one questions it if there are real dead bodies that they saw drop right next to them.

Don't ever underestimate the evil (((these people))) are capable of. A few thousand deaths is just paying the price in blood to their minds.

See post above ya

yeah, because she is suddenly in a war zone. "this is bullshit"
are you autistic, dude?
literally not word of it sounded like "oh, yeah, this is bullshit. its fake"

>crowds on demand
>paid protesters

I posted too hastily without reading the thread first. I'm glad a few others are on the same page.

You have to be a complete fucking idiot to think its legit. I made one for some anti trump bullshit just to show how stupid people are and people actually believed it.

So quick to the name calling. Why are shills so bad at fitting in on Sup Forums?

Fuck off faggot. Charlottesville was a false flag with people BUSSED IN antifa and the nazi flag LARPers came on the same bus.

you heard someone in a shitty situation say "this is bullshit" and immediately assumed a giant conspiracy. why are schizos so bad at fitting in on Sup Forums?

Reminder that Piezcenik's specialty was Psyops. He's always playing an angle.

Crowds on Demand run by (((Adam Swart))). No wiki page and surprisingly little info on the guy, or his organization in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

They've been doing it a while. I am waiting for this guy to turn and wink to the camera.

sooo. You went from autistic to schizo. Typical spook. You people are so fucking stupid you recycle insults across multiple threads with ur bs talking points.

We're awake. you can't stop it.

you think every person is a spook. any other person who watches that video will also see that what you say is the bullshit. ill even link it again.
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

Are craigslist ads for actors all just a sneaky method of getting poor people to voluntarily kill themselves?

>almost got shot
>didn't get paid

Damn. How can I contact the people in charge to get my reimbursement?

Mate. It's not that everyone is a spook. It's that all you retards are so fucking stupid you have talking points. The same talking points. And you guys, compared to regular users, are fucking robots.

Narcissists are easier. They don't even have to be poor to show off for a little bit of money.

People who hang out here wouldn't do that.

Lel are you saying that there is NO chance that she is saying "this is bullshit" because she was in a shitty situation? How am I the robot?

we should do so in order to infiltrate them

Why the fuck would you need actors to set up a false flag? All you need is a few CIA niggers awarding Paddock a free week at the suite for whatever bullshit reasons, ''suicide'' Paddock and start shooting at the real crowd. Then fuck off before cops show up. There's a reason they broke two windows. One shooter doesn't need two windows to shoot through.