youtube.com/watch?v=nXiQhc8Bjxs

Other urls found in this thread:

animeflv.net/ver/handa-kun-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where the fuck are the subs?

probably like half a day

>no Naru

shit.

Because this is 6 years before Barakamon.

Better get ready because people are going to complain about it not being Barakamon all season long.

>That delusion

It's shit user.

There should have been here 30 minutes ago.
But it's the first EP so we just have to wait a little more, sometimes subs are delayed on the first episodes.

Nice opinion

Spic subs are up since yesterday though.

animeflv.net/ver/handa-kun-1.html

>summer fujoshit anime #2352
>AOTS

Good joke.

>literally every girl wants his dick
>fujoshit

>prequel

>spic subs
Subs are out anyway.

Subs are out.

>Literally 10/10

opinion discarded

So do I absolutely have to watch Barakamon to fully enjoy the series?

No I started off with reading Handa and didn't watch Barakamon until later.

>hey I have an idea, lets take barakamon, and remove everything that was interesting or unique about it
>sounds good!

>spic subs
Spic speaker here, spic subs not even once, they are shit, always shit.
I would rather wait for three weeks for English subs that watch the show the day it airs with spic subs, they are cancer.

Not really. With a few minimal changes it might as well be an entirely unrelated series.

No but you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't watch Barakamon. It's better than Handa kun and they're very different, so you won't get an idea of whether or not you'll like one series by watching the other.

Maybe if we're good they'll get around to doing season 2 eventually.

>[HorribleSubs] Handa-kun - 01 [720p].mkv

You've never read/watched any of this, have you? This is nothing like Barakamon, and it was never supposed to be like Barakamon. It uses a couple Barakamon characters and that's it.

Holy shit that opening is real. I thought it was a joke. 10/10 I laughed.

Holy shit this was good.

>he thought he would appear in the anime
my sides

>best OP
No.

You heard it, lads.

Welp, aside from a few jokes, it was pretty meh, I hope it gets better in the next couple of episodes, if not, then dropped.

>2016
>DVD

The first six minutes or so was garbage, but everything after I enjoyed.

It's japan, I'm pretty sure they're still using XP.

First half was pretty shit but when the actually Handa-kun started it was pretty good.

Why did they make a prequel before finishing the actual show?

the first bit was hilarious though. I hope they don't do it again, but it was good for the beginning

This was extremely bizarre. What a strange show. I really like the depth of Handa's obliviousness however, it's somehow exactly what i expected him to have been in high school when i watched Barakamon. They made a great job in matching his character in both shows.

This show was hilarious. I'm looking forward to more.

Barakamon isn't finished.

it's the same in the manga, it's a great adaptation of the manga so far as well

So why'd they make a prequel then?

AOTS is here

Even the guys wants his dick though, infact the guys are his main fanclub

Because they wanted to.

Oh fuck, i didnt even know this was a thing. Time for comfy!

If you mean why did they animate it, probably because they're about equally successful.
I would have preferred more Barakamon too since it's better.

I don't why but I started to find jap comedy funny, maybe because I stopped watching v tier anime. The only western show that I can remember doing comedy based on awkwardness was nathan for you

>If you mean why did they animate it, probably because they're about equally successful.
Also, the manga just ended, so I guess the anime will cover everything.

I liked the prologue, but it should have been a bit shorter.

Guess they really wanted to end the episode on that mid-chapter "cliffhanger."

Not from me buddy.

The kids voiced by kids were the worst part of barakamon. There's a reason being a VA is a profession and you can't just grab kids off the street to voice kids.

I hated the first half of the episode. They tried way too hard with the 4th wall breaking "comedy".

The rest was sweet though. Handa is just as awkward as he was in Barakamon.

fucking shitter

then why should i watch this over the million other high school shows

I wanted a sequel to Barakamon..but not like this..NOT LIKE THIS

>Japan Expo mentioned
Nice
Shame it's invaded by Sup Forumsermins.

What is it with fucking Japanese and their goddamn obsession with the high school setting? Barakamon was comfy and refreshing to watch, this is gonna be shit.

Why not make an actual sequel.

She barely shows up in the manga anymore. Latest translated volume (11) she finally gets a chapter with her as the focus.

Because
>otaku leaving the house to go to college

How many threads before shitters like these will leave?

You can have your ded threads soon, don't worry.

Good thing it is a prequel then, bitchboy

>There's a reason being a VA is a profession and you can't just grab kids off the street to voice kids.
yet elevens do exactly that, with all of their live action programming lots of gaijin roles are filled by white piggu randomly picked off the street. not to mention tons of talentless idols & jpop singers are given roles simply to boost ticket sales.

dumb hadesposter

cause, island of misfit manchild

what even happens in this manga when we already know what's going to happen to his life? Is it just about his friends keeping the sluts away?

Because it's funny. Plus you already have an attachment to a few of the characters.

Nothing. It's a gag manga.

>Delet girl

Fuck off you pedo shitters. The only reason you liked Barakamon was for the little kids which you disgusting pedo fucks tried to sexualize. You didn't like it for its actual quality.

So fuck off from whatever shithole you came from.

Fuck you, having Barakamon season 2 this summer would have been an incredible boon to my comfy factor. This is just more high school shit from every season, should have aired in winter.

I watched it for the best girls

t. faggot who didn't even watch Barakamon

If you did you probably wouldn't say that. It was very comfy.

this

>implying this isn't comfy
also, high school setting =/= bad

>She barely shows up in the manga anymore.
cool story bro, v12 is all about her and her estranged father and v13 is about them going to tokyo to meet his now fit fiance

High school setting is cheap compared to country/island setting and is NOT comfy.

Did you even watch the first episode, or did you decide before you started watching that this is bad?

Will you fucks stop complaining and just watch the show. Seriously the reason this got adapted was because the kanga recently ended. So they're adapting everything.

We will probably get Barakamon season 2 down the line anyway. So stop complaining and ruining this thread.

You're acting like it's the same studio doing this. It's not even the same series my dude, if KC wanted to do a second season of Barakamon, they could've done it.

Dude

This IS the thread. This ruination, this rape, it is your thread. Can't you see? It could never have turned out differently.

>Hiro and Handa go to Tokyo with their daughteru
Poor Tama.

Does Handa ever get a girlfriend or is he the weird calligraphy guy in town that's single forever?

He's married to his brush

Why does that girl have a head that big?

Why would he want a girlfriend?

I wonder if they're mocking Kyoani

Why do you say that?

She act and look like the typical moeblobs made by kyoani.

Handa can be my girlfriend

For a moment I thought the OP was part of the joke.

I think that expectation itself was part of the joke.

>with all of their live action programming
I'm talking about anime, user.

>For a moment I thought the OP was part of the joke
Same.
We'll know for sure next week I guess.

Are you stupid or something?

Are you?

>kyoani invented moeblobs
Truly the most revolutionary studio.

Nice one dude

It's to represent that she's ugly and fat probably.

Holy fuck KyoAni is getting bullied so hard, look at this other character I found that's mocking them. KyoAnus did NOT find a way rofl.

Thanks for the (you)

I hope they make the feminist chapters less shitty.