Abo bitches

What's the difference between abo Australian and AFRICAN NIBBAS

>NIBBAS

THE ENGLISH ARE COWARDS THAT CAN'T EVEN TYPE NIGGERS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

they are genetically further away than whites I think

the african niggers completely exterminated all homo erectus, while the australian niggers interbred with them.

oh sweet jesus let me count the ways
1) the pussy is not prime
2) the breasts are not prime either
3) the smell is different, more acrid, less earthy
4) they are actually about half as noisy as africans. but still noisy

safari time 1/4

2/4

Pretty sure Abbos are more closely related to pacific islander peoples than they are to sub-saharan Afrikangz

3/4

nibbas from africa achieved more

Are there many accounts of white men who successfully mated with Abo women and survived? Those must have been the maddest lads

Cute, would pollinate

would race mix with the one on the right

pacific islanders are austronesians from taiwan, descended from stock-standard asians. aboriginals are part of the groups that invaded AFTER the denisovians took control of asia, but BEFORE the slope asians took it. they have relatives int he sri-lankans, tamil and highland papuans, but not the more recent oceanic peoples.

Dunno where I heard this from but apparently the ones that are partially white are almost exclusively Irish. I think it explains a lot.

I want to say yes but there is only circumstantial evidence.

>nibbas

kill urself.

You can still least possibly make the argument that Africans are human.

that is not even denosovian, denosovians and neandrathal were evolutionarily contemporary to homo sapiens. abos are a total step backward evolutionarily, they interbred with homo erectus, or maybe those fucking little indonesian hobbit creatures

>indonesian hobbits
>NZ hobbits
>no australian hobbits
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HIDDEN GENOCIDE UNCOVERED BY Sup Forums

That one of them worked in fields picking cotton while the others got eaten by giant snakes and tarantulas

>sheepshagging? that's nothing, oi Paddy hold me whiskey

I thought NZ wasn't populated until the 1400's?

The chinks bred with the ercectus.

no it was chinks fucking denisovans