How could he has killed himself, when he is clearly dead in this picture?

How could he has killed himself, when he is clearly dead in this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/amp/
pastebin.com/raw/X97eQWLN
nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=eNaXL4J_e6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my theory: He was killed by aliens

DA BONE BROTH

jewish lies

Hey wouldn't the shell casings that are in the blood have blood all over them? Doesn't the shell's clean side facing up in the blood's pool suggest they fell onto the pool of blood after it was there? If he were the shooter he would have shot those rounds and the shells would be on the floor already and then the suicide's blood would cover what was already lying there. Does that make sense?

Where did you get these photos?

It was obviously unfiltered water.

the cops post here

nerve gas

I their a crime seen thread?

You covered the best part OP.

Big if tru

>nice numbers, boy

There shouldnt be blood on that casing if he shot himself and the blood flowed out of his head along the floor, towards and past the bullet.

Why would there be?

>rifle neatly over the leg
>gloves cause he wanted to leave no prints, mastermind assassin

?
>shoots himself
>falls back
>blood pools behind the bullet

Not sure what you're trying to prove here,

that looks like ketchup to be honest

he probably just passed out after eating a fuck load of french fries.

Sup Forums btfo

>blood pools behind the bullet
>chest shot

Are there pictures that show the blood splatter behind his head?

>Chest shot
>in a suicide

Eh what. Post a link saying he was shot/shot himself in the chest.

That's not a bullet wound, that's where the gun was before they moved it out of reach

Cia fags and traitors to hje murrican people stormed his room killed the old man (this also explains how all those gun got there) they blasted people that said range (though we can still speculated others fags of this same team shot from other floors and windows) then after there said time was about to run out they cleared the area and left in a hurry leaving only the casings, weapons, and Padlock dead in his room to then fufill their many day planned breaking news story about an untrained old man gunning people down from 400 yards fully auto. Padlock was only a tool used on this massive disaster

Someone please translate this into english.

Looks like an entry point.

"I'm a retarded American"

Goverment planned it

Not if he shot himself with that revolver.

News says self inflicted headshot and the blood looks like that is the case.

is he going to be ok?

Did anyone see this?

link the video faggot.

Can't quite make it out?

One thing this image says to me is this individual is not the same person shown in the Reno protest in the Pink NASA shirt

Have you ever seen fluids spill? Spreads acoss the ground, how the fuck would it be on top of the shell casings?

>CSI:Sup Forums thread

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook

At the 20 second mark

looks like an obese person whose been shot in the head?

Yeah that guy got shot in the face.
You can clearly see how purple it already is and one eye seems to be bulging out.

I still don't get what is significant

It really doesn't though. There isn't any depth or splatter on the shirt that would signify an entry point. It's more as if blood had been transferred from something else onto his shirt. I think that user was right, he probably fell with the gun on his chest as he died and they threw it off of him when they came in. Even though he's clearly dead, they can't be too cautious.

These photos don't prove much.

Blood on the shells blood not on the shells. Shitty digital images with artifacts.

How about he shot himself in the head and twitched and juddered and blood spurted out and then poured out.

What the fuck are trying to prove?

Guys I discovered that the masonic lodge of Las Vegas is NUMBER 32

Maybe it sprayed out like fuck or it just looks like there's blood because of image artifacts?

You can hide all you want too Op, but WE are taking your motherfucker GUNS AWAY. Even if we have to go house to house door to door.

TURN IN YOUR GUNS

why do most of them appear to just be standing around while there are dead people on the floor and shots still being fired
??

YOU WILL BE THE 1ST TO DIE DURING THE PURGE

What's wrong with him? Is he ok?

SURFACE TENSION .. AS THE SPILLING BLOOD SURROUNDS THE SHELL IT CAN CLIMB A LITTLE AND APPEAR TO ENVELOP IT.. ANY ON THE TOP OF IT IS POSSIBLY FROM THE SPLATTER AT THE MOMENT OF IMAPCT

no ear protection
how was he even hear someone at the door?

nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/amp/
He was filming himself. It's happening.

I will purge my shit all over your face and youll like it.

>At the 20 second mark
you also see the infamous 4th floor flashing...but also u see the flash continues after he is done shooting. hmmm
>look after the 3o second mark

There is not a single chance on earth that those were the rifles used.

People react strangely to crisis. Herd mentality for one, most around them are stationary so they will be too. Very low information environments == herd mentality.

People are strange.

We can pretty much assume that they aren't thinking in the same way you are safely tucked away in your nan's box room.

Wow this look totally real and not fake at all.

well there ya go

There are not NEARLY enough bullet casings in that room from those photos. 250+ shots and only 20 or so casings???????????

>discussing casings/bullets on the ground
>it's a fucking revolver

You guys are retarded.

What does Furry David Paddock have to do with all of this?

give me your address I would like to see you try to buddy

Maybe he recycled?

Maybe they're on the floor outside the hotel.

Don't think of becoming a defence lawyer any time soon.

Different carpet, it doesn't have Boston 25 written on it like the photos with the guns. Not our guy

I really lean towards the crank idea. Bump stock is so difficult to be accurate with, and the ATF would be all over full auto usage - we would never hear the end of that by now. The rate of fire is much faster than regular semi auto and has a strange cadence. I don't see any cranks on those but who knows, they need to release all the photos, but desu fampai we won't trust that

unedited photos
breaking 911 article text archive:
pastebin.com/raw/X97eQWLN

The blood on the sides is dried up on the carpet also. He was dead for a while.

big if true

Probably shock. Some people freeze up and become distant in stressful situations.

Yeah I noticed that too. I guess all the people who are saying it was a 2nd shooter are wrong.

he didnt shoot himself
he didnt shoot himself
HE DIDNT SHOOT HIMSELF
all the news stories say he shot himself
ok he shot himself i believe them

look like some wound on the left side of someone.
look like blade wounds or something

Blood oozing out of his head on to the carpet would not flow over the top of a shell casing above the carpet.

It says he lives in ROTHera Antartica which is right next to ROTHSCHILD island. It's pizzagate related cuz they collect pineal glands down in Antartica. Especially these days since Trumps been shutting down human trafficking networks.

My theory is he was dead a while, hand holding pistol over chest. swat clears room and kicks gun off chest. To confirm death they move arm and head, causing more blood to pool out. That is the fresher, congealing blood on the left.

Speed of light=/=speed of sound

So are the Rothschilds interdimensional immortal beings who thrive off of the pineal glands of children or something? I'm confused.

This. The ROF was too constant to be a bump stock. I say:
>pedo and guns planted in hotel room, pedo killed
>operator(s) with actual LMGs doing the shooting

The HPA has already been shelved and they're gonna go after bump stocks next

youre making to much sense...Sup Forums don't like reality. hurry up and delet this post before they attack you for being a leftist gay homo

>There is not a single chance on earth that those were the rifles used.
Evenly spaced continuous shots that mil types swear were SAW.
People point at Bump Fire stock.
Only a single weapon was shown with bump fire stock installed.
But then multiple rifles so he could just run from window to window and do weapon swaps. Di he change stock every time?

Also, if you've ever actually used a bump for stock, 1) they suck, 2) more than a short burst is about all you can reliably do, 3) they are best when hip firing, 4) shoulder firing or using a bipod with one would be impossible, 5) accuracy sucks so bad that at that distance you'd be shooting anything but the arena.

Maybe the aliens made it look like he shot himself in the back of the head twice, just like they did to just about everyone associated with the Clintons.

They saying he set up cameras in hallways AND in room to film himself shooting.
nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/

It was too consistent even for pull/release triggers. Something is genuinely fishy here.
Lightning link diy?

Well they trip off the DMT found in the pineal glands. Interdimensional is just a funny way of saying they see entities in their DMT trips.

There are a ton of bullet holes in the door, and they used a breaching charge on it.

They wouldn't be shooting in randomly, which means he was alive to shoot out at them.

I sometimes think I should write video games, these sort of detective puzzles are fun, esp in low information cases like this full of conjecture and data leaks, and no real trust in the official outcome.

hot barrels lad

penieal gland produces some gay shit that makes you trip balls when taken
in south america they would take drugs as a form of relegious practice
kinda reminds me of how hubbard supposedly used to take crazy drugs and record himself than play it backwards and meditate on drugs while on his ship
part of some crowley practice apparently which is why crowley always had a healthy supply of drugs when he had that commune

I was thinking the same thing, bumpfire only really works from the hip, how the fuck was he shooting 1500 feet from the hip?

cameras set up in the hall.
also full auto actually suppresses the sound because the bullets fire so quickly the sound waves don't have time to catch up
effectively muting up to 85% of the bullets.

Going off that reports say he shot initial security guard through door after stopping the outside shooting.

breaching charge would be standard in this case I assume.

Yer just making shit up m8.

wew lad. light travels faster than sound.
I.E. the flashing should stop before the bangs do

or he shoots himself sitting down or standing up
falls backwards gun falls down and tumbles behind him blood seeps out under bullets via carpet

>pastebin.com/raw/X97eQWLN
ANONS....

Observation
>he is dressed like Dexter /same kind of shirt / gloves etc
>connection?
>hint?
>clue?

hmmm

coagulation takes some time
I agree that he died a long time ago before the pic was taken judging by the amount of coagulation

when the crime scene was being prepared, they sprinkled so casing to make it look real

guy died long before the shooting started

>I was thinking the same thing, bumpfire only really works from the hip, how the fuck was he shooting 1500 feet from the hip?
Bumpfire is a gimmick that serves no reap purpose than showing off your operator skills, and wasting ammo. They suck. They're fun once or twice, but then get quickly replaced with a real stock, and only brought out of mothballs when you bring gun noobs to the range and you want a giggle.

Video of walkthrough of the exact room Paddock was in:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=eNaXL4J_e6E

Just released

Maybe? I don't have any experience with that kind of select fire so I am just speculating on that. ATF should be lots of explaining to do. I imagine many people are interested exactly what kit was used.

I agree it is fishy, very strange cadence. Not a normal semi auto for sure.