Savage is asking for gun control. Is he right lads?

Savage is asking for gun control. Is he right lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6lFis9hzyo
youtu.be/9gDTixalK5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes the killing must stop.

No he's a shill working for (((them))) as soon as the guns are gone the era of the fema camps begin

We should be more worried be about Jew control.

Jesus Christ, Americans are such pussies nowadays. This is one of the safest times to be alive and yet the demand for gun control has risen exponentially. People die, they get killed, it's always been that way. Stop trying to take away everyone's fucking rights because you're too much of a pussy to accept that shit happens in life.

((( Savage )))

>People die, they get killed,

Ok, but thousands die each year when like almost zero die everywhere else. You see there is one life we live and some of us don't want to die at a movie theater cause you like toe fuck guns gunfucker.

>but thousands die each year when like almost zero die everywhere else

wat?

>thousands die each year
means fucking nothing in a country with over 300 million people and with 15% niggers.
>almost zero die everywhere else
Wrong.
>there is one life we live and some of us don't want to die at a movie theater
The likely-hood of this happening to you is so astronomically low that I'm going to disregard everything you say because you sound like a complete bleeding vagina.

Well if this is true I will never be watching his movies again.

i'm burning my wonder years VHS tapes as we speak. FUCK him, i'm glad the grinder got cancelled.

Wow a jew wants gun control, what a surprise.

ALL PLANNED

ALSO REMEMBER TRUMP BEFORE ELECTION WAS TALKING ABOUT "MAJOR SECURITY CHANGES" TRUMP IS GOING TO ENACT GUN CONTROL. WE"VE BEEN HAD>

Jews are also the main contributors to the NRA.

Cerberus Capitol Management (owned by two jews) alone accounts for the majority of NRA funding most years.

I don't think you understand what's really going on. You're watching a Punch and Judy show.

No,

I should be able to privately own a cruise middle

He's just being Jewish.

Protip: they also advocate foreskin control.

Shitposting is getting beyond retarded. Tits or gtfo faggot.

Wonder how much they paid him to do this? lol This guy is all about himself and the moneh. Love how he goes from talking about how he has the best and smartest audience in radio then gets a call and he doesn't like how the caller says "Hi, Michael, how are you today?" and then he tells them to take a hike. Lunatic.

(((savage))) wants (((gun control)))

wew lad, im shocked

No, babydicks. NO.

You don't get to weasel your way out of this one.

It should have stopped with Orlando.

It should have stopped with Sandy Hook.

It should have stopped with fucking Columbine.

Sane people know it's literally only a matter of time before some nut with rifles and a few pipebombs manages to kill HUNDREDS.

Fuck you, pantshitter.

Fuck you.

Sensible gun control legislation is coming. Even the day hacks on the radio support it. You have no one left on your anything goes, just kill everybody side except true tinfoil nutters like Jones.

My smile will just get bigger on the day the Second Amendment is so neutered bitter white boys redirect their grief there, instead of howling at battered refugees, undocumented immigrants, and black people sick of being shot down like dogs.

he just went live

he's talking about putting TSA style security in every hotel across the country

Cerberus dumped Freedom Group/Remington after Sandy Hook. No donations from them in recent years.

It's the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. Do you commies really think we're giving up our guns?

Proof? Is he really?

No one is going to take my tools to put food on my table for my children!

yesterday's show; first 10 min he talks about it

youtube.com/watch?v=N6lFis9hzyo

1 post by this ID
1 post

and no sauce... gas yourself faggot.

I'm listening to Savage right now and he was just reading the false flag theories from twitter. He even said "I'm not supposed to do this"

He is inviting Sup Forums to call right now

>go to a place called sin city
>God smites you
Pottery. And they make fun of neet shut-ins

seefaggot

>It's alright that people's family members are getting slaughtered every week because preventing it would go against muh 200 year old document

If you really want it to end, ban niggers. Mass shootings cause about one percent of total gun related deaths, nigger/gang violence is a much larger death causer than mass shootings.

It's happening with illegally gained weapons and it's done by mostly niggers anyway.

omg, he did. He says, I'm a gun owner, NRA member, believes in 2nd amendment but we need to have a discussion and then goes on to sound like a liberal... wtf?

Indeed, it's almost like
>but seriously, we can't let this guy get ahold of the nuclear codes
Which is why I start all my comments on news articles as
>As a crippled, black lesbian woman that has aborted all my babies, I think....

>That comment
>That flag
Wew lad

>Go ahead goy, keep sending me money to talk on your radio

Kike

Micheal (((Wiener)))

youtu.be/9gDTixalK5Q
:^)

This is a matter of heart

He never said that, he's convinced the ISIS whore made him do it.

king stupid found

(((MICHAEL WEINER)))

Machine guns are legal to own... ya if you have at least 5k to blow on transferable one, or at least 15-20k if you want a halfway decent selective fire AR lower. Not to mention the whole 6 month to year long process for approval.

YESSSS DO IT
LOOK AT MY FUCKING FLAG AHAHHAHAHA
WE NEVER HEARD ABOUT "SHOOTINGS" HERE IN BRAZIL, NOBODY EVER DIED IN BRAZIL IN GUN-RELATED CRIMES!
I WAS NEVER ROBBED AT GUNPOINT IN THE FRONT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE AT 7PM OR ANYTHING HAHAHAA
GUN CONTROL IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIA!

Gun control would fix nothing. The overwhelming amount of gun deaths are gang violence and suicide. So unless you want to ban niggers and nuces as well, the actual amount of deaths wouldn't decline. And the amount of Americans killed with rifles is fucking minuscule, consistently under 1,000 yearly. More people die from swimming pools and stairs.

Sacrificing your god given rights for "security" is the ultimate cuckery. But that's the nihilistic modern world we live in, nobody has any greater values so all they care about is security and pleasure. Free shit and statism.

Stop talking about yesterday's show - he's all over the ((conspiracies)) read: truths today.

you should ban doctors, cars, bathrooms and medications. These are the real killers.

Sopa

Savage can go suck a fucking dick.

ESPECIALLY SSRIs

Go away rich fag. Our guns are here to stay and if you try to take them away, you'll get BTFO.

Zero die in Brazil, Mexico and South Africa?
The term "everywhere else" used to refer to white countries. There is no more everywhere else.

A jew asking for gun control, shocking development.

The burgers are going to have to decide what they love more at the end of the day, guns or Jews.