SZS

3 days to go

Other urls found in this thread:

uboachan.net/player.php?v=/sugg/src/1451841345702.webm&t=Zetsubou Ramen.webm&loop=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So close

Leap year though

【発売してるのを知らない人に届け】
待望した‼︎ 久米田康治、初の画集『悔画展』発売中!
ロングインタビュー&全イラストに後悔コメンタリー収録!
帯には直筆サイン入り複製原画が当たる応募券付き!

Grow a few inches

Cry with happiness that we don't have to answer this question every single day any more.

>tfw you will never perfect sex with Chiri.

I'm getting kinda nervous about how little days are left

Because there's no harm in reposting this

Which girl is most likely to rape sensei in his sleep by riding his dick and forcing him to cum inside on a dangerous day?

I've only been in thirty or so of these threads. Mainly because timezone fuckery doesn't allow me to participate without turning into a zombie the following day. But, you guys are nice, and it's partially thanks to you that I fell in love with the series, so now that this is so close to the end, I wanted to thank you all.

Also I'm going to bed.

Chiri or Komori
Good night user~~

>3 days

I think I started really notcing them when they were around 700 or 600 days left

Good night, user.

Matoi, Mayo or Chiri

You're my favorite user.

Fun story, the first and second time I finished reading the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei manga was in a psychiatry, two separate ones, too.
I had already seen the anime and it was amongst my favorites, but in the psychiatry everything hit me extra hard, I have never cried that much in my life.

Katteni Kaizo must have been a fun ride for you

Friendly reminder that Romance Romanesque is the best ED.

fin

Cheers, man.

Goodbye Zetsubou Sensei

Thanks for the dump, user.

Thanks

So on the 11th, are we going laugh right after midnight on the 10th or will we wait until this thread comes up before we laugh?

Laugh riot all day.

laugh all day

I forget this exist.
uboachan.net/player.php?v=/sugg/src/1451841345702.webm&t=Zetsubou Ramen.webm&loop=1

What was the other commercial they did?

Yeah the TZ fuckery kinda annoyed me too.
Good night.

And then we make ourselves taller.

I'm predicting the thread from the day before is going to last all day, which is sad because I like fresh thread starts and don't like dumping a chapter in threads close to image limits.

Kakushigoto bonus chapter published in Weekly Shonen Magazine

>3 days
I really took these threads for granted.

The threads are starting to live longer and longer and they're always completely terrible at the end.

When they finally die it's like a mercy killing.

Who should Sensei have ended up with?

dead

>he doesn't know

Matoi

I know about the ending, but who specifically if it was a traditional end or something did you think he should have ended up with? Who was best girl?

This still doesn't make sense

We should wait for the thread, I think. This close to the end, the thread will probably be forced to survive until it'd normally be posted the next day, and that can make issues with image dumps. I'd rather have as much of a buffer for the last dump as possible.

C-can you host a torrent for the entire manga? I cleared my hard drive and killed my laptop in a fit last week.

Check nyaa.

>3 more days
>only on episode 8
i-i don't think I can make it guys

Does 7 years mean
$PRESENT_YEAR + 7
or
$PRESENT_DAY + (365.25*7)
or
$PRESENT_TIME + (60*60*24*365.25*7)
?

Thanks user.

$PRESENT_DAY
$PRESENT_TIME

I want to properly tie up Chiri and do lewd things to her.

HA HA HA

its been almost 7 years, the hell have i been doing with my life...

Hahahahahaha

Mayo, definitely Mayo

>exactly how she looks
>looks like a fucking rapist
Welp

And you don't seem to understand

Does this look like a rapist to you

looks more like a victim to me

Why is komori best girl Sup Forums?

Wait, so they were actually all just spirits of dead girls?

Where has the time gone?

Oh good, I was just thinking about this earlier today and was afraid I missed it. Looking forward to next Monday.

Fuck that's only 72 hours.

3 days from now is Tuesday.

its finally coming

>07/09/16(Sat)09:06:33
>3 days
>july 11 2016.jpg
Going by Japan time your 3 days would put you at Tuesday July, 12th 9:00 a.m.

The actual airing of the episode was at 11 or 11:30am eastern standard time, July 11th 2009

I started the countdown at nighttime since I figured more people would be around then and I'm east coast biased

O SHIT

Tomaruin is such an asshole

I like you user.

I just finished season 1 and I don't think I have time to finish the rest in time for the laughs. What do I do?

Read again

>We were the spirit proxies for those girls.
>Something like a medium or shaman.

wait seriously, already?

everyone got their laughing ropes ready?