What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIzvLRSxM7k
nationalreview.com/corner/452213/jimmy-kimmel-ate-his-own-argument-gun-control
youtube.com/watch?v=XazBHgivABM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a piece of shit

>It's another "Celebrity uses the concept of God only when it is useful politically" episode.

He's saying Republicans gun stance caused this shooting to happen. What a dumb ass.

That he's a kike.

These people have no souls. Seriously the Jews can't keep doing this.

You really don't understand? After all these massacres the Republicans still don't recognize guns are the problem. They are going to be annihilated in the next round of elections and good riddance.

Who will be the first to call the NRA what it is — a terrorist organization? A group that facilitates murder for political purposes.

Meanwhile God is punishing him for being a moloch cocksucker by making his son a potato.
Fuck that fag, he should shove that jar of pickles up his ass.

>Let me make a political statement over the bodies that aren’t even in the ground yet

youtu.be/cIzvLRSxM7k

>Jimmy Kikel

Sounds pretty accurate

it did even if inadvertently. he obtained the guns legally like most of the other mass shooters we've had.

source

Las Vegan on Kimmel: Shut up faggot

>What did he mean by this
he meant I am a cuck faggot with a jew wife

This guy used to be so based when he was with Adam Corolla. I thought Corolla was supposed to be the talentless hack...

he meant that Stephen "I kill drumpfers like a mad dog" Paddock is just the beginning.
Antifa is about to wage war against you republicunts

He's virtue signalling again.

>if you don't agree with me on how to run a country you're a bad person

why do they think this convinces anyone?

Kimmel a priest now?
Someone check the green room for little boys.

You know, if Sup Forums wanted to they could bury Kimmel for his problematic past of misogyny and sexism.

Kimmel knows where his bread is buttered. He works for a gigantic corporation which constantly promotes SJW and globalist causes. How else do you think you can make it to the top in the utter cesspool of Hollywood without being willing to push its agenda?

How would you stop a multi millionaire from committing a mass killing? Specially when this one owned airplanes?

>What did he mean by this

He's unaware that the shooter was a registered Democrat.

Proof?

My understanding is that the firearms used were illegal anyway (already), making gun control irrelevant to the conversation.

>Jimmy "I get all my lefty talking points straight from Chuck Schumer" Kimmel

Yes Jimmy. It's the Republicans fault that a multi millionaire psychopath got his hands on some guns, and carried it up to the 32nd floor of a Vegas hotel.

There isn't a single fucking law that could've prevented this. The only way this could've been stopped is if hotels had mandatory baggage checks in front of the elevators (and they won't do that because that will hurt their business)

Should muslim enablers pray to Allah then? WTF

I'm not an antisemite, but WTF

This.
Doesn't matter; liberals screech autistically when you present factual data.

Stupid narcoleptic faggot should stop taking payment from his child sacrificing overlords first before telling others to ask for penance

He is literally functionally autistic. Quote from his speech: "Semi-automatic rifles are not used for hunting." Did his monologue writers not use a simple Google search?
His willful ignorance makes my blood boil.

Didn't Kimmel get his start with a show where hot chicks with massive cleavage jumped on trampolines and brought out huge mugs of beer? How'd he end up being such a pussy leftist?

>pray to God because evil people exist
>buy degeneracy is totally fine
He's just pandering to his brain dead base, sucking money out of their assholes.

This is the guy that dated Sarah Silverman.

Fuck this kike.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

GODLESS democrats threatening republicans with the wrath of God. Doesn't really make sense though. I guess he's not the man with the smarts. Nor with the humor.

This dude was a huge outlier. To base laws on this one guy that applies to most is a woman's thinking. Honestly it just makes me want to arm people more.

This cunt needs to shut the fuck up

>doesn't understand people want the ability to fight back
Did you ancestors come here after it was won by men with guns?

His audience are people with mommy issues.

Blame your opposition for what you are doing....

I'm so sick of that shit. Like that soulless cocksucker knows anything about God.

These people are sick

>They are going to be annihilated in the next round of elections and good riddance.
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Don't be dumb. I'm pro gun, but having people armed at the concert wouldn't have made a difference. They didn't know where the shooting was coming from and people aren't going to shoot back at a hotel filled with people if they actually did know where the gun fire was coming from.

we may never know user

Just because the shooter is a Trump supporter doesn't mean its GOPs fault.

That faggot piece of shit doesn't realize that not everyone believes in this make believe god.

Say it then pussy dick kimmel. Freedom of any kind implies trust in those with it and since you can't trust everyone all freedom is bad
Fucking say it so at least the retards watching understand your implications.

nationalreview.com/corner/452213/jimmy-kimmel-ate-his-own-argument-gun-control

>Last night, in the course of his much-vaunted gun-control soliloquy, Jimmy Kimmel said the following:

>I’ve been reading comments from people saying, ‘This is terrible, but there’s nothing we can do about it.’ But I disagree with that intensely, because of course there’s something we can do about it. There are a lot of things we can do about it. But we don’t. Which is interesting, because when someone with a beard attacks us, we tap phones, we invoke travel bans, we build walls, we take every possible precaution to make sure it doesn’t happen again. But when an American buys a gun and kills other Americans, then there’s nothing we can do about that.

>There’s a glaring problem with this line of reasoning, and it’s a problem that undercuts his entire spiel. That problem? That Kimmel is in fact opposed to “our” responses to those dastardly “people with beards,” and on the grounds that they don’t work. By his own admission, Kimmel is not in favor of Trump’s travel ban, and he’s not in favor of Trump’s wall. To Kimmel, in fact, these policies serve as solid and mockworthy examples of the sort of ill-advised, knee-jerk reactions that we tend to see in the aftermath of tragedy. Despite this opposition, he’s apparently for emulating that approach when the impetus is gun control, even if it means recycling all of the same hole-filled, detail-lacking talking points that we have heard year upon year, even if it means repeating falsehoods, and even if it means advocating the same old policies that have done nothing to help the problem. Frankly, that makes no sense.

Read more at: nationalreview.com/corner/452213/jimmy-kimmel-ate-his-own-argument-gun-control

Doesn't even let the bodies cool before he's using his platform to attack political opponents.

Lets not pretend like he gives a flying fuck people died. He's taking marching orders to push these political points as soon as he can

To be fair Carolla is more successful than Kimmel outside of entertainment

Leftists are over the edge & will now start shooting, not forgiving.

Civil war when?

he shot white people

Power, money, status, and yes-men for 15 years can change a person user.

He's going to be so buttblasted when we find out he was a Drumph hating democrat.

The guy took videos of himself in the hotel so we might find out soon

He meant, "yeah sure I might be an atheist, but I am not above invoking god when I know it will serve my political objectives."

>not all muslims
>not all niggers
>EVERY SINGLE SCUMBAG REPULBICAN GUN OWNER

>implying a Democrat knows how to use a gun

>They are going to be annihilated in the next round of elections and good riddance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Someone doesn't understand electoral history. Even after shootings like sandy hook, it's always the side pushing gun control that suffers for it in the next election. Gun control has never been a positive influence on an election in the US. There are 103 million gun owners, and gun owners are usually more political about this than the average person

>demorat shoots people
>it's republicans fault

The shooter is a leftwing extremist flip loving race mixer.

do it

Says the guy who won't travel 10 feet without 7 bodyguards.

If you want to fuck with Kimmel, drag up all his old Man Show stuff - He's a blatant misogynist for starters

youtube.com/watch?v=XazBHgivABM

Funny how the gun he used has been banned for 30 years. Those laws are great and definitely prevent massacres

I have every single episode of The Man Show saved... gonna sort through them and compile all the good clips

Neolibs are really trying to pivot to become the Jesus party. Just as Styx predicted.

>Libshit shoots up a concert
>It's dem dere republicans fault
wew

He's right you know

Umm, no sweetums

)you lost fair and square because literally nobody likes you(

Sorry hun ;^)

Maybe if youre lucky youll get the chance to BEG trump not to deport you

sowwy tings didnt go your way wittle sweedums
>smush smush widdle ant ;D

I heard he knows how to throw a good pizza party

He's a fucking moron and shill

Carolla does have a decent talent stack.

Another reason for Libtards to damn any kind of god.

he means:
I'm morally superior because I wanted a gun ban. Republicans might as well have pulled that trigger. IN fact they did because they didn't do the gun ban.

Did I say that people armed at the concert would have done anything? Learn to read, retard.

Either way, his son will still be brain dead if a few bullets go into his brain or not

If you guys were actually that stupid it would be brilliant

Is Adam Carolla still friends with him? Carolla is pretty conservative was always having SJW complain about him.

This guy was shooting mostly white straight patriots. So he wasn't alt-right.
Probably antifa or left wing.

What if we just ban guns from everybody else but republicans?
That would have prevented this massacre

Carolla could never crap on Kimmel since Kimmel is the guy who pulled him out of obscurity. He apologized for him on his podcast after the first time he wept on his show.

He averages 2M viewers or so. Few of them are republicans or conservatives.

Apparently he thinks what he has to say to

Does anyone else feel the urge to crack up when he starts crying?

He stopped drinking now he's a shill.