What's exactly the reason why blonde blue eyed people are superior?

What's exactly the reason why blonde blue eyed people are superior?

Is there an actual scientific reason for it, or?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qych3WYNViA
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE
indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/
swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really
ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/
web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml
tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/
ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're just so plain awesome is all. Everyone recognizes us for it, we can't help it.

The peak of evolution/creation.
Too bad we're being wiped out.

the mutations were associated with other genes, for example many blue eyed cats are deaf, and many blue eyed men are reproductive easy fodder for a gold-digging medieval coont

>peak of evolution
>being wiped out

it resembles true purity, a life worth cherishing. if you look right into someone with blue eyes its like you can see a real soul with imagination and emotion. Brown eyes are just nature going through he motions, without a rhyme or reason, and becomes a sort of genetic default when trashed.

>WE'RE AWESOME!

Yeah but why?

explain this to a layman

It's not really the case. Best european subraces seem to be anglos, alpines and meds. Nords and germanic people are fine but I wouldn't say superior. At least not superior in achievements and cultural brilliance as anglos, for example.

i dont know non blue eyed blonde haired people masturbate to us all the time for some reason because they love it.

biological evolution has been overshadowed by technological evolution.
i don't expect some shitskin brainlet to understand

Success is the best indicator. There are not that many whites, but somehow they've managed to come up with most of science, technology and literature. They've also managed to conquer the whole world. This is especially true for Germanic people, a small subset of whites.

>Scientific reason
Isn't that a white thing?

A E S T H E T I C S

Evolutionary adaptation perfectly suited for Scandinavian climate

>anglos
>alpine
>meds
anglo-saxon is germanic, alpine is a reduced cromagnoid and mediterranean is a pigmented nordic.

Whites are wiping themselves out. Nobody else could do it.

tl;dr: people who evolved in cold climates had to be nicer to each-other to survive than people who lived in mosquito swamps. those people had to have many sex and babies to keep up with losses. the cold-climate people had to have many sex, but many babies would quickly run out of winter supplies, and the group would have to raid elsewhere (random walk implies a warmer area), further reinforcing the nice-people--with-2.1-kids-live-in-places-with-winter-snow meme.

this is why australians, although white, are evolving into lizard men.

We're not superior. By IQ we are at best third place, behind the East asians and the Ashkenazi, historically we only became very prominent 500 years ago, though 'we'(makes no sense to attribute this just to blonde people seeing as how Western EUropean countries have plenty of non-blonde people) did conquer a ridiculous amount in this period.

It is a unique look though, most people on earth have dark hair and eyes. Being unique is hardly anything to be proud of though.

Anglos are insular celts with some germanic admixture, that's about the extent to which you are right.

You're drawing an arbitrary line to conserve peace of mind while you die being a cuck. Don't bother replying to this, you absolute degenerate filth. You're lower than a monkey in the hierarchy of life.

Then there seems to be something fundamentally wrong with being "white". The reason behind it is irrelevant, the fact is that you're failing to adapt and that's all that matters.

I wish for once I could see a leaf with some sense in his head. I'm not saying you're so retarded that you need to be wiped out, but you're totally so retarded that you need to be wiped out.

Average IQ is not that important. Science is made in the highest brackets of IQ. All we need is variance. And creativity might not be directly correlated with IQ. Europe has been extremely prominent for 3000 years at least. With Greece, Macedonia, Rome etc. Beauty has its own value. Whites are uniquely beautiful.

basically this Just look at some statistics (IQ, life expectancy, etc) Scandinavians are highly regarded in terms of physical attractiveness.
Also this

Halstatt Nordids are pretty fucking great, peak aurignacoid type.

Out of all aurignacoid types they are the best suited for cold.

They're not superior, but they sure look fancy as hell.

Nordics come in all colors (in terms of eyes and hair).

The Nordic man was blessed with the golden sun in his hair, and the sea and sky in his eyes.

>Then there seems to be something fundamentally wrong with being "white".
There's something fundamentally wrong with your ability to reason. Whites are wiping themselves out because of an extremely destructive ideology. All peoples are susceptible to mind viruses. This is simply the worst epidemic whites have ever encountered.
>The reason behind it is irrelevant, the fact is that you're failing to adapt and that's all that matters.
You're just about as stupid as the leaf above. A man can be the strongest in the world, yet he'd still be killed by a cancer.

We are more beautiful, we look like gods

>anglos
And proper Anglos are Hallstatt Nordid with UP/cromag admixture causing their greater size, also causing them to be more robust.

>alpines
Lmao maybe they have big brains but they're ugly and practically an intermediate between Europids and Mongoloids.

>meds
Which is basically what Nordids are anyway, depigmented meds.

Indo Aryan Mythological We resemble the Gods...
Its the oldest race on Earth.

DNA there are few researchs on these field but the david icke theories suggest some interesting points about alien dna on mankind...

>Germanic people, a small subset of whites
West Germanics are the only group that are truly white, going by the definition of Benjamin Franklin and views of the founding fathers.

With that said I think pure Hallstatt Nordids are better, as West Germanics tend to have UP admixture.

>recessive genes
>peaked evolution
>skin not made to withstand sunlight

KEK

>Anglos are insular celts with some germanic admixture
Other way around

I wouldn't call you superior but you are good tier and handsome tier though. Almost all blonde people are clean and pretty

I like duck

The dude on the left is obviously brunette.

>>recessive genes
Once you reach perfection, the only way forward is down. Perfection is a delicate thing. You can take the purest of waters and ruin it with the tiniest amount of shit.

Being susceptible to mind viruses is a weakness, being susceptible to cancer is, too. It doesn't matter how 'strong' you are: "evolution" is about adaptation, not about how many plates you can DL. Rats are more successful evolutionarily speaking than dinosaurs, because they still live and they inherited the planet after the former were gone, and as long as you fail to see the difference you'll keep heading straight for disaster.

>Ashkenazi
>going off by a small subset of practically Northern/Eastern European Jews
wew if you cherrypick European ethnic groups in America then whites still have the highest combined IQ.

Even ignoring that there are more whites over 115IQ in the world than there are Jews.

t. nigger

you dont have to be superior to want to still exist.

people need to realise that these abstract concepts as lineage and race are worth preserving, as the glue that holds a people together.

the biggest lie is that other race groups care as much about ours, and diversity will be able to sustain good relations, without domination from one side eventually.

its a simple case of desire presence and survival, or fail to survive.

It's a statue of Apollo the Greek God, who was described as having blonde hair.

:^)

Melanin blocks the sun's super-power rays, preventing niggers from reaching their full potential

>Lived like niggers for 15000 years while other people were building the greatest civilizations
>Once civilization reached them they started two world wars destroying each other and are still destroying themselves

It's a correlation, not a causation.

If you don't understand this, you're probably brown eyed.

white altruism is a hell of a drug
it's beginning to wear off though

>superior
>predisposed to vitamin D deficiency and rickets

It's called active vs passive adaption.

Niggers develop dark shit skin over much time, and gooks adapt to have flat shovel faces and short extremities, and Europids just wear clothing and make shelter to protect themselves from the elements.

Ppl who build the piramids were not blond and blue eyed and even the richest man in history

They're not superior in the least, skinhead.

Take your race bait and shove it up your ass.

There are no superior races.

There are no inferior slaves.

White racist capitalism really is the most brutal system human beings have ever come up with, and then been stupid enough to cling to.

No motherfucking masters.

No motherfucking gods.

Is there evidence of greater variance in certain populations?
They are genetically distinct from the Europeans they lived among. Which European groups are you referring to?

The richest man today is white.

>Being susceptible to mind viruses is a weakness, being susceptible to cancer is, too.
I never claimed we are flawless. We have weaknesses. Once we remove subhumans from our lands, we will have one weakness less.

t. pooskin mad that's he's not depigmented like his northern brothers

Obviously this, for example many Slavs are light pigmented but they are inferior compared to Nords or Western Europeans in many cases.

>Is there evidence of greater variance in certain populations?
Yes.

Alpinids like to store wealth.

Just random guesses but blonde hair can be seen as pure and blue eyes was a genetic mutation so there is shared/ superior ancestor.

We get it. You really love cocks in your ass and you really don't want anyone taking away your right to put them there.

Seems as if White racist capitalism is superior to other human systems. :^)

nice b8 here's your (You)

>We're just so plain awesome is all. Everyone recognizes us for it, we can't help it.
This is absolutely true. Superiority breeds such hate, and oh boy do people hate whites.

inb4joos

this cherrypicking is nowhere close to an argument. it just shows some level of insecurity on your part that you genuinely believe that nords are better than you, and a threat to your ego.

everyone knows that these things lie on a bell curve. if you want to be honest you should pick an average from each group

Pic rel is haplogroups distribution on the british isles. R1b is caltic.

Their culture is germanic tho you're right about that

post moar, im really enjoying this "art"

And yet I get horny af being half nord half med. Also if that's not enough northern barbarians were described as being larger and more wild than the Roman forces back then.

So this entire study and your point is based on fuck all. Also look at the warrior culture found in these warmer climate places vs Europe. Almost none.

Ahh, agreed then. But you made it sound like a catastrophic, all encompasing, extinction worthy weakness by saying you were "wiping" yourselves out. Anyway, discussing semantics is pointless.

Ashkenazi Jews are Euro/Semite mongrels of course they're going to be distinct from actual Europeans you fucking cuck.

>What's exactly the reason why blonde blue eyed people are superior?
[citation needed]
and I mean it even historically, it was never about just blue eyes and hair, back then people understood race better than the nigger tier understanding of race Sup Forums shows

Slavs are one of the most depigmented groups in Europe and they were never exactly seen as ubermensch by anyone

>Halstatt Nordids are pretty fucking great

LMAOOOO

They're not shitskin.

Ah I see, you're THAT french guy.

haha you're retarded, you're probably CALTIC

R1b isn't exclusively Celtic, in fact multiple subclades of R1b helped form the Germanic ethnos/culture/linguistic group.

Sad thing is, try to remember the last time you actually seen a pure blonde European, especially a male one with longer blonde hair.

(((they))) have dealt a heavy blow to our Race that most blondes aren't even seen as much neither are they as tenacious and proud as before. Fucking sad desu and we need to fucking help them out instead of behaving like these nigger savages on here always shitting on them.

wow look it's a obese cromag and his shitskin gypsy girlfriend, really disproves that aurignacoids are inferior wow!

>nords
>white

BTFO SHITSKIN

They aren't superior.

>Is there an actual scientific reason for it, or?
No.

Sorry but no race or people of a particular color are superior to anyone else. Stop drinking the Sup Forums kool-aid.

your anecdotal evidence really disproves everything he just said, wow!

truth

Tfw Nordic master race.

How exactly am I a cuck for accepting IQ differences? I said nothing about my politics, I stated what are the commonly held beliefs among unbiased IQ researchers. Do you think Greg Cochran is a cuck?

Lad, just stop.

Nice cherrypicking southern shitskinnedtalian

roflling

Morphology is more important than pigmentation obviously, Meds and Nordids are practically identical if ignoring absolute size and pigmentation, and it is why they have both had relative success in innovation and running civilization.

You talk like a fag and you're shit's all fucked up, y'know?

my pic is better than what you posted.

The Myth of Aryan Invasion in India - Dr. David Frawley - India Inspires Talks
youtu.be/qych3WYNViA

The Collapse of Aryan Invasion Theory and the prevalence of Indigenism
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge - Full Length
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Rajiv Malhotra explains the genesis of the Aryan Dravidian Myth
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

Dr Subramanian Swamy exposing Aryan Dravidian Theory
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw

Aryan Invasion Theory Exposed By Sri Rajiv Dixit Ji
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE

indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/

swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really

ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/

web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml

tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/

ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/

you literally have a jew nose and lack of a jaw

You whites are all cucks. In fact you are mass cucking yourselves into pigmentation.

That guy is not very harmonious at all lmao, not even going to bother classifying him.

yeah that's what I mean, but you are floating a bit too high for Sup Forums standards

>TFW Aryan master race