It's the best country in the world, tell me i am wrong, spoiler you can't!

It's the best country in the world, tell me i am wrong, spoiler you can't!

We are rich and are Aryans, fuck you other poor fags.

AUSTRIA MASTERRACE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06643umEJZg
mapire.eu/en/map/secondsurvey/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6k3YBmIUYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

Austria is a nice place, Austrians are KEKS

How about an other austro-hungarian empire?
It was one of the best times in both of the countries history, both countries living standards were going up and the "korona" was going to soon become the most powerful currency. But the mother fuckers just had to fuck everything up

It was Hungarians who fucked the whole thing by denying other minorities the chance to get rights

I was talking about WW1....and the fucking minorities had more right than they have now in america, they could speak their own language everywhere exept in bigger cities courts, this was the only thing that was not allowed for them, but would like to know what bullshit they tought you so please tell

>Full of mussies
>Viena literaly london tier
>South germans who larp as independant nation but are just germans who speak diferant dialect like Kurlandians and Latgalians here
>No where near as rich as swiss
>Was created after ww2 to weaken german state
>Faggot leftists in goverment
>Censoring any right wing videos in youtube
if by great you mean shit then you are right

Agreed senpai

checking these. The empire is over. Austria for the Austrians. France and Germoney can do another Empire and get some assrape while we are watching.

>Full of mussies
yes
>South germans who larp as independant nation but are just germans who speak diferant dialect like Kurlandians and Latgalians here
Austrians and bavarians aren´t germans
>Viena literaly london tier
It´s bad for Austrian standarts but is still the capital with the best quality of live on earth.
>No where near as rich as swiss
true but still pretty rich

>Was created after ww2 to weaken german state
Austria exists since 996

>Faggot leftists in goverment
yes
>Censoring any right wing videos in youtube
yes

>non country
Name one reason why your country should be allowed to exist in the first place.

begone slab blod.

who is your favorite gem?

Jealous Poorfag Russian Rape Baby

Becouse unlike you we have our own uniq language culture and ethnicity, while you are just germans, who happened to live in other country.

legit because of hitler

Oonga Boonga White Nigger Viking.

Go back raping in your Ice Nigger hut!

You "country" was literally created after WW 1 to weaken the Soviet Union XD Poor poor idiotic guy

to bad ww1 happend, we could have Austo-hung-slavia

Austria is older than germany if anything they copied us

Niggers, abos and lesser chinks have this too. Why do you think your shit country has earned its place in Europe? What have you niggers ever achieved?

hi fellow austrian how are you doing?
p.s. im austrian too haha

nice country indeed. Moving there soon. I hope you guys will fix the rapefugee situation, otherwise it's gonna be the same shithole i'm about to leave.

>Jealous
The only thing i am jelous about is your economy other then that your shit
>Poorfag
Pic related yes right now we are poor, but i would like to see how you would of laugted if it was for you who got occupied by USSR, at least we don't get any mussies and shitskins thanks to the fact that we are reletivly poorer then western europe, so its a win and our economy is recovering with light speed.
>Russian Rape Baby
By that logic west germans are niggers becouse german woman where raped by american niggers on west and russians on east same goes for you austrians.

>Unique culture language
>Own ethnicity

Hahah you aren't even a real country, just made up of Finns and Russians.

We Austrians are the master race, when Germanistan will be a 3rd world shithole, then we will still be a 1st world rich Aryan country!

Hey Austria, when are you going to send the next one?

>b...bu.....but your country was created to weaken USSR XDDDDD
The fact is we had nothing to do with russians untill 14th of centiry if you know our history you would know we are much diferant then russians and slavs and unlike Ukraine we realy have right to call ourselves uniq.

I am Austrian and you can only achieve something in that shithole with “connections”.

Germany is fucked with immigration but here they still value hard work over nepotism.

mister please shut up!!!

Hey OP, apart from Hitler, does our shitty nation even have ONE influential general or commander?

The only guy I can think of are Prinz Eugen (not ethnic Austrian) and Joseph Radetzky (also not ethnic Austrian). Karl Philipp Schwarzenberg was a cuck who accomplished nothing.

Our nation has always been a faggy empire that only managed to expand thanks to marriage and sharing power with Hungary like a true cuckold.

Our nation's history began by getting BTFO by the fucking Swiss whose entire country is basically an anti-Austrian alliance/oath, when we tried to conquer them under the Babenbergs

We'd have gotten our ass handed to us TWICE by the Ottomans if it werent for winter the first time, and others coming to help us the second time.

We had Mexico for a while till our guy running it (Maximillan von Mexico) got executed for getting involved with the wrong people there

Our alliance with Spain was ruined because the Spanish heir turned out to be a mentally handicapped infertile autist (Charles II)

we tried to start a colony in India (Nicobar islands) and failed when all our sailors died from malaria.

Moving on, Mozart never identified himself as Austrian. He was born in Salzburg that was de-facto independent at the time.

Nikola Tesla was born in our empire but he is also not ethnic Austrian.

We discovered Franz Josefsland but lost it to the Russians

We got (((Sigmund Freud))) going for us but his theories have been widely considered nonsense by modern psychologists today.

We took an ass-beating when Prussia took Silesia from us and we never got it back.

We got BTFO by fucking tiny ass Serbia after declaring war on them in 1914 and only managed to subdue them much later with German help in the final years of WW1. We have lost our cousins in South-Tyrol to Italy ever since.

So if anything, it is Austria that never did shit that justified its existence on the map of Europe.

Visited Vienna last weekend and wouldn't call it London tier t b q h.
Saw few thick muslims girls and some chink tourists.

our capital is overrun with niggers, muslims and east european scum shut the fuck up fag

deppertes arschloch halt die bappn

fuck off we are full

Innsbruck too m8

>What have you niggers ever achieved
If anything we have earned our independence, we fought many bloddy wars against bouth germans and russians and Latvian ss was more of a thing then Austrian ss you pussies didn't do shit in ww2 our history goes WAY back, i whant to remind you that our flag is one of oldest in europe yes yours is older but still.

whenever we fell like starting another world war

Judenpräsident
/Faden

>Hahah you aren't even a real country, just made up of Finns and Russians.
Look at pic here

>Moving on, Mozart never identified himself as Austrian. He was born in Salzburg that was de-facto independent at the time.
psst, we only claim he is Austrian to enrage the Germans.

Defeatist fuck off we are full and don't talk superior language on lesser website

Atpisies dauni.

youtu.be/06643umEJZg

haha i am le Kekec taking austrian jobs and grils

Soon Uma Delicia Soon.

>Austrians and bavarians aren´t germans
You're a fucking retard

>country that is only self absorbed in his timeline
>country that was an empire
ok... your impotence is really showing kiddo

Fuck off we are full, rimming nigger whoe

You sure do like each other far more than northern Germans

woooooooow kapee jaapsaukajas uzreizz?
kas to wardu saka tam uz meles kaka haha
aceries ka pac naac seit un centies visiem bezjeegaa iestaastiit ka latvija ir best kautvai pac nosodi valsti par nodokliem un plano braukt zemeniites pavaakt uz vaaciju haha

Its my favorite country

tfw austrian grandfather
how do i go back?

Some things you say are true but we are so much more now than a nation of war and "getting BTFO"
We have beautiful landscape with high quality living standards. Our culture is unique through history (think mozart and all the others). Apart from that our economy is pretty solid and Vienna is a VERY important city now (UN city and some other very important institutions like the nuclear control thingy)
We are a great nation that is more than just history of fighting (in fact what about the old saying: "Gella gerant alii, tu felix Austria nube" if we are gonna talk about wars and influence)

>Viņš pat nemāk garumzīmes izmantot
Interesanti kas slēpjas aiz šī posta?

G-maps from back in the day.

mapire.eu/en/map/secondsurvey/

You either fly or drive.

thanks

just move to sweden, they take anyone. paint yourself black and say your name Jamal.

then you have EU passport you can go anywhere

>Was

haha ko tu citee?
ja kas tu aismirsi komatu lol!!!!

neizmirsti ka japasez vel druscin Sup Forums pirms jaiet gulet

>Fuck off we are full, rimming nigger whoe
Full of cucks, kikes and shitskins, yes - and the ones that aren't are slavs.
Are you really pretending that pic related isn't real?

Ach it's just a minority who clean our shit and vomit.

Ruhig Hansl.

Can't stop the Geilo mobil

fresse halten wenn man mal keine ahnung hat trottel, wohnst du überhaupt ihn wien? in nur 10 jahren ist diese einmalige hauptstadt zur einem scheissloch voller tschuschn und neger drecksgesindel geworden dank spö, ich kann nicht mal 5 minuten rausgehen ohne überall diese drecksmenschen zu sehen und ich wohne in einem der reicheren bezirke

english tldr: OP is a faggot, who doesnt even live in the capital where like 1/4 of all "austrians" live and half of these people cant even talk german anymore. if rightwing doesnt win this election its over.

>took in mre shitskins per capita than Germoney
Aryan af sqiperiabro

Ah a Nice white nigger hiding behind a fake flag, telling us about a country he doesn't know.

Oida ge ham du tschusch!

ethnic austrians are the minority in vienna du landei

dark red austria is taking on light red austria

tfw even the traffic is gay

>Croat posting

Kek

The majority of the coalburners here in Austria are Croatian women.
Shit, Croat women are so easy to get for us Austrians that we don't even see em as humans.

As I said faggot who can't even bear the Austrian flag, we're full, now fuck off cunt

fuck off m8 we'Re full

we are the manifestation of Catholic belief in human thinking, a simple was doesn't bother us

>Austrians and bavarians aren´t germans
Dont fall for (((their))) lies. We are Germams.

Join the dark side!!
youtube.com/watch?v=E6k3YBmIUYo

hrvat je tat

Lol your flag looks gay

DAILY
REMINDER

Scheiß auf Wien, it was always filled with Austrian and non Austrian gesindl.

We use Ubuntu and Abdul to do the dirty work.

Ahhh yes... the mini-Germany.

Lithuania had an empire as well, so what?We as well did by the way, Kurland had colonies in new world and africa but it's all gone now.

Why is it that Germany got all the punishment and consequences for Hitler,
and Austria just got a slap on the wrist?

Hitler was LITERALLY Austrian & Austria just happily accepted Anchluss and was a major
contributor to the German Wehrmacht war effort

>Poorstrians
>Rich
lolno

>Hey OP, apart from Hitler, does our shitty nation even have ONE influential general or commander?

ADOLF FUCKIN HITLER THE GREATEST LEADER OF ALL TIME AND DESTROYER OF WORLDS MAYBE?

>Kasperl überfordert mit IDs
Nochmal, wieso tut ihr so als ob das was ich sag net stimmen würd?

nice trips, also i guess it makes sense as you have less "white" (light) in your flag

>Slovenia

Hah you poor Nord Yugos aren't even a country, my county has more people than your whole country.

The Hungarians should've killed you off.

Which countries did obey your command?

All you can rape festival for Afghans.

Looks much better then yours does.

fuck off cunt, we're full. we don't need any more cocksuckers we have enough leftists

what the fuck is your problem?

nope our is much better

Instant relief if you have an sexual emergency and shit colored skin.

>Polan pls help, Muslims are overtaking Vienna
>Poland saves the day

Fastforward to 1772 and 1795
>Gimme your clay, Poland

Fastforward to 2030
>Polan pls help, Muslims are overtaking Vienna
>Fuck off

Such is life

>Cheese Nigger posting

Your capital city is now literally Africa.

>Ubuntu and Abdul
Ubuntu and Abdul were improted to drive down wages for austrians, you have no idea what you are talking about
>scheiss auf wien
everyone, dont listen to these countryniggers, they think it has no meaning if the capital gets overrun by shitskins because they cant see them in their little villages of no importance. this country is as fucked as germany at this point maybe even more. rip in pieces austria

>we have enough leftists
Which was my point.
>It's the best country in the world, tell me i am wrong, spoiler you can't!

I am Austrian masterrace, and i don't like others.

>t. favoriten
lmao

your point is that you overestimate something of no importance inflating it to whine on a place for wankers

>brutally attack and try to rape girl on Donauinselfest
>catched prematurely
>only 6 months in prison so you can try again soon