>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 1
imgur.com/a/FqYGr

Developments Oct 3
>Sukhnah-DeZ
Amaq:IS new attack capture E al-Hayr Palace, Tayba & Shanhas villages, NE al-Sukhnah. Claims 80+ SAA dead near al-Sukhnah&T3 station
Gov:SAA repelled previous IS attack & recapture lost positions S and W of al-Sukhnah &near Hail gas field
Unconfirmed:Tiger forces redeployed to DeZ, in order to lead attack on Mayadin
SDF seized the Jirah oil field from IS N.E. DeZ, now able to cutoff SAA from the rest of oil fields in area
IS counducts counter-attack against SDF in N DeZ capturing al-Saad village, killing 4
SDF captures al-Kubar village SW DeZ, claims SAA shells its positions afterwards
>Nasrallah: Kurdish independence part of US-Irsaeli plot to open the door to partition and endless war
>Raqqa: SDF capture main IS HQ
>SAA,Hez, advance 4km on the highway between Humaymah village and the T-2 station
>SAA takes control of more land in S Syria, paving way for future operations. Liberated 135Km2
>Unconfirmed:Turkish forces start entering Idlib prov under de-escalation agreement
>Iraqi army,PMU capture strategic Mishak town and 34 villages in Hawija area
>Houthi forces downed US MQ-9 reaper drone over Saana

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
sana.sy/en/?p=115035
sana.sy/en/?p=114965
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.218978&lon=40.338364&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;403491783;351892417;65231;249679;0;58919;99563;2805;465202;0;549316;152902;549316;152902;77247;244069
sana.sy/en/?p=114978
imgur.com/a/adU2d
info.publicintelligence.net/AWG-RussianNewWarfareHandbook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK RUSSIA

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Nigga please
You didn't announce

THE LION OF DAMASCUS

can't you just allow social norms to form in hard times and then let them dissolve in good times? must everything always be strictly held to the same standard? I mean you're not just preparing for rain here, the level of destruction you're preparing for is unheard of for generations where I'm from. what good would it do us to shame eachother into walking around all tensed up all the time? I mean for gods sake we at least have public schooling, people can turn to religion when they need it, it doesn't have to be shoved onto them at all times.

real threat ,ignore all others

He did mate.

THE TIGER OF LATAKIA

THE DRUZE BEAST OF SUWAIDA

ignore troll

Is that a russkie on holiday?

oh i guess he had a shifting ID

Keep this bread alive then

i agree with you but this is also being used by the imams to spread their own agenda arab countries are slowly entering a new dark age espicially my country, my god damn street started to look like some place in Afghanistan i can't even go to the mosque near my house.
the imams use the religion to slip through the cracks and use religions for their own benefits.

as you said religion is a must, i don't about iran but here in libya it's going too far a little more and they will start beheading people on the streets. our traditions have always insured that will be a religious society but what's going on right now is only making people stray from their religion.

no ,nigger-jihadi thread ,just like you

>Update-Army regains control over new positions on Deir Ezzor-al-Mayadeen road and on villages between Hama and Homs
sana.sy/en/?p=115035
Army units achieved a new advance in the operations against ISIS terrorists in the southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, killing one of their prominent leaders at the eastern bank of the Euphrates River.
army units established control over new positions on the road of Deir Ezzor- al-Mayadeen after carrying out intensive operations against dens and gatherings of ISIS terrorists.
On the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, army units engaged in violent clashes with ISIS over the past few hours at the axis of Khsham-Hatlet Fouqani
>Army thwarts fierce terrorist attack in eastern Homs, targets ISIS positions in Deir Ezzor
sana.sy/en/?p=114965
Army units established control over the villages of al-Qasimiyeh , al-Shemalieh, rabe’a, Mghezel northeast of Jub al-Jarrah in Homs eastern countryside.
Earlier, the army units foiled a fierce terrorist attack attempt by ISIS terrorists on military positions at the surrounding of al-Soukhna town to the east of Palmyra city in Homs province.
the surveillance system monitored a convoy of vehicles that belongs to ISIS moving from the depth of the Badiya area (desert) on the axis of the third station towards al-Soukhna town.
army units, with a cover of the Air Force, dealt with the terrorist attack, destroying seven vehicles at least and killing and injuring a number of terrorists in al-Mokharram area to the southwest of al-Soukhna.
A military source said that the Army Air Force carried out intensive airstrikes against ISIS fortifications and movement axes in the cities of Mohassan and al-Mayadin and in the village of Buqros al-Tahtani and Taibat Shamiya in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor province.
In the western countryside, according to the source, the airstrikes targeted ISIS movement axes in the village of Faida Bin Mwain’a, 85 km southwest of Deir Ezzor city.

Thats not a troll poster mate. He is a regular.
I dont why he does that. But lets keep the other bread alive for next time use.

Nigga what?
i'm Doc

kek at this

>Israel asks US to US to be more active in Syria because"We are faced with Russia,Iran,Turkey,Hez";"in spite of everything, Assad is winning the battle"

then he has a shit sense of humor

what do you think about this?I'm torn on whether or not I should even listen to you muzzies, whad to you know of western european life, but still I'm curious what you think. I think religion is extremely useful in hard times, but given that people are pretty knowledgeable these days I think they can work on their salvation on their own

Drumpf is a russian shill

Is this the right /sg/?

>humor
what humor? do you even keep up or do you come here just to shit up threads without contributing?

fuck off retard, your contributions are kurd-tier

it was first, that's the only honorable principle for choosing unless one is a shit OP

dis the official bread as burger announced earlier?

How new are you exactly?

Yes

I wasn't the troll that announced, I responded directly to Romania I'd cover next bake when he said he couldn't finish OP in time.
My IP resets occasionally, I don't do it on purpose.

Breaking: I have a tinder match.
>Feminist amd probably pro ypg and anti Assad
What should I do?

>ISIS claims car bomb attack hit a convoy of #Assad_regime_militia in west of #Bouillail village southeast of Deir al-Zour.
Wew lads, SAA are atleast at Al Bouiyal
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.218978&lon=40.338364&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;403491783;351892417;65231;249679;0;58919;99563;2805;465202;0;549316;152902;549316;152902;77247;244069

what i said is based on my country i don't know much about you guys but as you said you can't shove religious beliefs into someone, i was raised a muslim but not strictly i wasn't forced to pray or fast i did it because i wanted to.

even in islam our islam not salafi islam we believe in freedom of choice because you will never be able to force anyone to believe in something even if you force him he may look religious in public but in private it's the opposite.

>What should I do?
Stop blogposting maybe?

No his thread is ok, he just missed my announcement to Romania.

just talk to her faggot...

>an SVBIED has destroyed a tank and a number of vehciels.
what fuck did they load it with?

Fuck Israel and fuck all filthy jews. Wish muslims eat you alive in desert. Better them than you.

It's Syria related so fuck you

Ja.

your alright. don't go to idlib tomorrow.

>President al-Assad: Syrian Army’s victories paved the way to restarting economic activity and beginning reconstruction
sana.sy/en/?p=114978
Damascus, SANA – President Bashar al-Assad on Monday received a Russian delegation including senior economic officials and representatives of major companies from Russia, headed by Deputy Energy Minister Kirill Molodtsov.

Talks during the meeting touched on the strategic relation between Syria and Russia and the need to bolster it by developing economic and trade cooperation and expanding joint investments, particularly in the fields of petroleum, gas, phosphates, transport, pharmaceuticals, and water resources.

The two sides also stressed the need to speed up the process of rebuilding what terrorism had destroyed in Syria.

President al-Assad said that the achievements realized by the Syrian Arab Army with the support of friendly countries, mainly Russia, and the resulting return of security and stability to many areas in Syria has paved the way to restarting economic activity and beginning the reconstruction process.

His Excellency noted that it’s natural for the countries that supported the Syrian people in their war against terrorism to take part in rebuilding Syria.

For his part, Molodtsov said that participating in rebuilding Syria is one of the priorities of many Russian companies, underlining the need to benefit from the huge opportunities in this field to serve the interests of the countries and their peoples.

The Deputy Minister asserted that Russia’s people, leadership, and government are determined to continue providing all sorts of support to the Syrian people in the face of the terrorist war until the final goal of eliminating terrorism completely across the entirety of Syria is achieved.

Wishful thinking.

They started using tank SVBIEDs, they have 300m death range

Good think the'yll reach europe first and rape your family to death.

what if u moved to a fictitious 13th century mongolia, and the khan said, you will eat what mongolians eat, and u will drink what mongolians drink?

>"in spite of everything, Assad is winning the battle"
lmfao, they pretty much admitted to being behind this whole shitstorm with this line

>but this is also being used by the imams to spread their own agenda
This is why i believe there should be a state supervision which directs the schools of though to keep away regressive thinking and promote economical and social progress while keeping of the degeneracy (whether liberal or regressive) away from the debate
> but here in libya it's going too far a little more and they will start beheading people on the streets.
Yeah i agree but this has more to do with lack of government control over such issues (and as a matter of fact for libya lack of governement at all) than ithas with imam themselves.
They are only using this period of chaos to rise up but this wouldn't happen if libya was stable and without the need of "keeping religion in the mosques"

no it's not my dude. Your personal life has no impact on this conflict.

he seems to be. also seems to obvious to be a threat

and the "deep state" has too much power to allow trump or anyone else to go too far, god willing anyway

/r/equesting pics of Mayadin city

*too obvious

T-They are fast
Do you think they can reach the outskirts of Mayadeen in a week?

good

of course

FREE

imgur.com/a/adU2d

kek, i think idlib is more secular.
started to think they got hold of a FOAB.
i would be riding on horse raiding some random village.
bullseye, in the previous government they kept monitoring all the imams and mosques sending a lot of jihadis to jail no one dared to preach their jihadi beliefs here, but who knew that the nato rebels will release all of these dangerous people and give them weapons.

If Romania is updating OP, do you think we should keep the other one alive? That way the next thread will be truly fresh. What do you think?

Yeah just post the update in the thread as soon as romaniabro is done
since there aren't that many posts it should appear very high in the thread

fuck that shit thread from shit poster

Just make sure if the next baker isn't you that you repost it a couple times. The guys who bake that late at night will hardly ever notice updated OP's, I've seen it multiple times before, only to wake up and see the OP from the day before still being used.

Ah, padre, thanks for bringing up the dude's name. And thanks for the insight libyanon.

It's pretty much impossible to find a view of the entire city, I'm trying to evaluate the average height of the buildings.
So far it seems pretty flat, which is good.

Will do

Fuck off

info.publicintelligence.net/AWG-RussianNewWarfareHandbook.pdf

not a bad read.

i wonder if some russian in here with relative knowledge of the military can verify its accuracy.

pro-ISIS website says the russians will be burned alive.

>israel

it's conjecture on top of speculation
the only thing that matters in there is the 15 minutes from spotting an enemy to generating a strike
that is real, extremely impressive, and a continuation, or fruition, of the Ogarkov doctrine

Pity it wasn't his last shower. Like it normally should be.

F

This is CIA LARPing. Have nothing to do with us.

they're doing nothing but fueling the fire papa putin will be very pissed.
F based liberator

do we get marked for reading this?

Will be interesting to see if they will cry for their mothers like the turks did though.
My bet is no.

Isn't there a way to save them? Maybe trading them for prisoners or sending a rescue mission to snatch them (granted they didn't move too far away from their LKP)?

you've been marked since your first post on Sup Forums desu

Doubt it.

you're welcome bolandi keep protecting the dude.

They have too much propaganda value for ISIS to trade them. burning them alive will show to ISIS supporters and new recruits that Russian are not invincible. Thats why they wont trade them.

keep protecting the (((dude)))*
ftfy a5y :^)

I feel like he's kind of a tool in the wrong hands tho. And welp, better ask padre for such thing. He has connections and is georaphically closer to him than I am.

Meanwhile near iraqi k*rdistan

The guy was checked by intelligence for his terrorist background but was clear, easy to find him now
Alright, will keep an eye open for it

the only option left is to bomb the execution and kill them before they humiliate them.

You have to take into account that these warfare think tanks have to figure out new "markets" for their analytical goods. The counterinsurgency thing is played out, so now there has to be a new enemy, one that justifies a whooole new level of analysis, new tactics, new equipment, more money. turning the russians or the chinese into this enemy seems like a good way of creating new financial opportunities for everyone related to the war industry. so you can expect that some exaggeration takes place to make the retard americans convinced to pay more billions for ridiculous space age fighters and then go and use f16s.
well its an interesting read nonetheless and to some extent some points it makes are valid

only if youre british

Well it sure will create tension to russian public opinion, especially after MoD denied they were from the russian side.
Don't think they'll ask to pull out tho

lol iranian billboards in iraq

Too valuable for that.
This is what they have wet dreams about, they won't pass up this opportunity.

Ale jak to mawiają, memoria fragilis est.

Now you know why your government didn't side with the Kurds.

Moja memoria bywa nawet bardziej fragilis ^^

The Hashd has reached Taza Khormatu and Bashir, they are no longer Pockets that are under pressure of Erbil

And it also means that the Hashd is literally hours away from Kirkuk

Not in there I don't think. Would your govt even care? Also plausible deniability