/GWBG/ - Girlfriend/Wife Beating General

Have you swallowed the girlfriend/wife beating red pill yet? Beating your woman is not something you must enjoy but is something that must be done - like a wild animal you have to break your woman into obedience - this is the language they understand. Why do you think they are importing muslims and niggers who beat them? The western man has forgotten how to lay down the law on them.

Share you tips and strategies for beating your woman.
Personally I haven't beaten mine for 3 months now, she really learned how to behave.

"Beat your wife regularly; even if you don't know why, she will."

>/BG/ - Beta General*
OP is most likely a weak willed, limp wristed coward who can only be a tough guy behind closed doors, and attacks only those who are obviously weaker than him and will surely not fight back.

If you beat your women you are the biggest pussy in the household

OP's flag checks out

Yes, exactly. Arguing with a women is like using reason on a punching bag.
Feminists want to be beaten.

Now that's what I call a: "Disinformation Thread".

Be aware of threads such as these, as they exist solely to twist the general consensus of this board and to trick new comers into thinking ideologies like this are normal here.

These threads are usually started by: Gov't alphabet agencies, Privately owned/paid shills, and shills that don't know their shills because they think their doing the "right thing" (liberals).

You have been warned.

Why did she paint a German flag under her eye?

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen on Sup Forums. And I've been here for 5+ years.

In all seriousness put her over your knee and spank her ass. It's fucking foolproof. What is she going to do? Tell the cops you spanked her? Say yeah, she begged for it during sex at the time, now it's pretty convenient isn't it?

This guy is right though

Cost me £420 on two front crowns.
Havent beat her since.

fuck it have a bump

Bump

He's gonna hurt himself.

One time my ex bit my collar as I was going to sleep. She wanted attention. Left a huge bruise. Oh well, we were both a bit nutty together

Frodo went downhill after putting on that ring...

this, the average woman is probably stronger than this guy

At least he grew taller a bit

ok cuck, so its ok for a woman to beat her husband and boss him around then ?

Speak for yourself shill this is a red pill that relates to the red pill on women you dumb faggot cuck

haaahahahah what a faggot u r

You don't need to beat women in order to make them obedient and cooperational.

I know this is probably bait, but you are weak if you actually do this. It's a completely unecessary power trip.

Yeah I gotta find some teenage thot to trust me enough first, how about you make a guide on child predation.

its ok to beat your wife but the problem is that in America its one of the most serious offenses, and if you're charged with this crime you are always guilty even if she was the one who instigated everything.

When it comes to a man vs a woman in court its guilty until proven innocent and no matter what its always the man's fault because in America women aren't capable of any evil, they are perfect and infallible and its men who are evil and wicked.

SPOTTED THE FEMALES

Indeed,which religion and people support wife beating? Islam? This is an attempt to get pol in the direction of more tolerance of islam.

this thread has lulz potential

>*if your women beat you you are the biggest pussy in the household
Fixed that for you, ugribro

I think a slap to the face is sufficient. You shouldn't leave any marks

Looks like she could beat him up easily

Found your other thread

Wtf i love islam now!

>he didn't swallow the let your wife beat you pill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my god Sup Forums
never change

Lmao if you even have to consider beating your significant other you aren't in love and are probably stuck at the emotional age of 14. Same goes the other way around. Yall are so beta you cant even see it.

Take notes faggots. This is how you do a slide thread

Nah beating your wife should be mandatory for each man,i've raped a woman before and trust me there are some stuck up whores out there who need a decent smacking around.
Back in the day wife beating was a normal pastime for peasents and it was for the better,the woman was reminded that the man is stronger and kept her respect for him.
Most of the domestic abuse women are extremly attached to their man how we call it here in Romainia "if he does not beat you,he does not love you".
These couples most of the time get split up by authorities but wome dont cheat.We should make domestic vilonce legal again just like they did in Russia.