It's time for a coup so that Trump should become the emporor!

I'm sick of the leftists trying to bring him down! I'm sick of his own party opposing him.
I think it's time for a change!
The military should install Trump as the Emperor of the American Empire. Then, he can bring forth America's glory days.
What do you think Sup Forums?

To be emperor, you must have an empire. Porto Rico doesn't count

No, but I'm saying that the coup could make America an empire instead of a republic

So would you copy the British model and have each state be a colony of Washington? Or the German model of having each state be a Kingdom? Who would be made king of each state?

this is exactly how rome fell btw

>last president
last president
>last president
last president
>last president
last president
FIRST EMPEROR

Shut up faggot and go back to r/the_donald

Zionists need to be sidelined in this country, not given an imperial mandate.

Kill yourself neckbeard

Nothing wrong with his idea, puss boy.

Wrong
Find the answer to this question and be enlightened-
How many years of peace followed Octavius Caesars rule?

Emperor Donald J Trump, ruler of the Great American Empire.

i will bend the knee for trump,our royals are far too laid back,we need a man who is here for war.

america should be unified under one crown as one country with one set of laws and every other kingdom he reigns over the same law is bestowed upon it such as 1a and 2a

I don't think he is a zionist though, he just pretended to be one to get christians to vote for him

Traitor, you should be sent to the Tower of London

the way things are going lad i dont think the empire is coming back,if this is the case i would rather the anglosphere be united under emperor trump and btfo of the planet.

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

JUNTA

Why? Trump is a left wing nut job

hes really not,if unobstructed hes pretty much centre but isnt afraid to go far right if needs be.

its easier to find a wise king than raise a wise population

Neither?
Obviously each state would be considered core American territory, with a few imperial provinces overseas. (More to come. Manifest Destiny, North and South)

That's why he let his daughter marry a Christkiller, right? Fucking MAGAtards will defend anything.

watch it kike, you should be gasses

Here's hoping

Guam?

I nominate myself for PA.

No he's left wing, just you're a Euro nigger and think liberals are conservatives
You shouldn't have given Cuba, Philippines, Korea, Japan or Mexico independence. A tiny little shithole Island wow they probably don't even speak English there

im british not european.

Naturally that is the ideal situation but centuries of liberalism have made monarchy a little unattractive to Westerners and it'll never fly.

Who will fight for trump? I voted for the guy, but im not dying for him. I don't like him that much.

I'm not even America and I'd at least take a bullet to have his agenda succeed.

Which agenda? He keeps changing it.

The one he was elected on, smartass.

same user

We're a de facto empire. Japan, Germany, Philippines, they're all protectorates. Outside of protectorates we have "imperial possessions" like the Panama Canal (The Panamanians own it on paper but the US controls it since we protect it), Guam, and Hawaii which was annexed and later became a state.

Same

Ofcourse Sup Forumsburgerfags would pick that autistic manchild over everyone else.

Why did you even change your flag? We have ID's for a reason idiot.

>Defending someone who would sell his daughter off to a kike

Just kill yourself Nu-Sup Forumser.

I call being Sheikh of Dearborn, Michiganistan.

France, Britain, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, Japan, South Korea. We've got plenty of vassals.

Yeah, now monarchy is seen as fascist (even fascism is something a little different).
Most of the great monarchies are gone so why don't we try ourselves?

Give it another century.

BECAUSE I TURNED NATSOC FOR A SECOND YOU KIKE

reddit is that way faggot

we aint a vassal,i think telling obama to fuck off and voting out at the brexit proved that

also the CITY of london is the spider in the web of global finance

and if we want to argue whos who vassals we are all vassals of israel m8

we are all fingers on the same hand,look up "the 5 eyes"

rule 2

18+ kiddo

well said

Yes

I'm 19

Jk, I'm 16 but my age doesn't matter

boy

>I'm 16
enjoy your ban

Wait, there's a ban?

30 days for underage bud

you alway's have /r/the_donald

stay there, don't come back

never admit to being under 18 on this page lad,you will get reported for lolz,delete your comments if i was you or learn to reset your router and dump your cookies

Stop.

fuck off to reddit faggot