Boer here, which U.S state should I immigrate to?

While the spirited side of me is saying "Don't be a cuck who gives up his country so easily, what's the point of calling yourself remotely redpilled or nationalist if you forsake the ability to maintain your culture by moving to the UK or America?" My rational side tells me "strategic retreat, you're no good to the white race dead". Though if it was in reach I'd fight for a Volkstaat, or might just not be able to save enough money to emigrate. 20, not very loaded with money at all but studying Agricultural Science.

So where would Afrikaners fit in?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABCI0vvBe-0

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaners

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none, the US is basically an almost third world version of america, do you really want to live in a divided country full of anti white racism and where every tiny thing is super political and offensive?

Arizona

ignore that, meant to type south africa, my apologies

Come to the uk your already seen as a colony here so you would basically be seen as british and you would be free to do whatever your culture does i dunno

You should return to the land of your ancestors, be it England/Netherlands/whatever.

are you dutch? dutch are clustered in Iowa, Michigan and some in Washington.

Have an SA girlfriend, newly aquired, hot af slag. Your peoples are welcomed on our lands. Come home lost brother

If you don't want to see Anti-White mentality and sodomy promoted in the society. Go to eastern europe instead, I would suggest (as a russian) that western eastern europe (Poland, Hugnary, Slovakia) would be nice try

Ohio is pretty nice.
>t. Ohio

Alaska or Hawaii

This, you can make Biltong here.

what visa are you applying for?

Utah, Idaho, West Virginia. If you like white people, strong christian values and jobs.

Tennessee is pretty peaceful. The cost of living in East TN is among the lowest in the country. Also, nice scenery. Just avoid nigger-Memphis.

Bring qt Afrikaner gf to WA for me. Theres a bunch a dutchies here anyway. I'll marry one and she wont be hacked to death by niggers. And theres always sanctuary cities to hide in. Rather it be a white than another dozen low iq spics

Minnesota

we need you to displace the muzzies

De La Rey, sal jy die Boere kom lei?

Kentucky

Any thoughts?

I know of a few white South Africans here in San Diego. We even have jacaranda trees.

t. American of Dutch (Limburger) descent

reminder, you are going nowhere
reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf

Funnily I might get a job in Congo next Friday

First off, no matter what state, make sure it's in a rural or suburban area if you value being around whites. Secondly, I'd recommend New Hampshire or maybe Oregon. If you prefer warmer weather then try North Arizona or Northern Florida.

Will feel good to be home won't it

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

Arizona is a bit dry for farming.

Pacific Northwest.

Fuck the U.S come to England, instantly qualify for the national cricket team. Doesn't matter if you only picked up a bat once in your life, you'll still be better than most of our guys

I'm pretty sure they get plenty of irrigation from the Colorado River. That's how Imperial County in California gets it i.e. literally an arid desert.

California Bay Area will have the same climate if you're going for that