Bye Bye Bumpfire stocks?

Bye Bye Bumpfire stocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/353581-trump-well-talk-about-guns-later
youtu.be/dOelgf-169w
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/oklahoma-man-charged-killing-arab-neighbor-while-awaiting-trial-attacking-n631996
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/trump-border-wall-construction-begins/
usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/articles/2017-07-19/congress-slyly-diverts-pentagon-money-to-fund-donald-trumps-border-wall
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-terror-attack-claim-real-true-legitimate-fake-false-how-to-know-a7701046.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like bye bye everything

>trumplets thought he'd be good for 2a

kek

bye bye something apparently. Trump wants to "talk" about it.

If someone asked you if we should start concentration camps would it be right to even "talk" about it?

Gun control is a non-starter imo. It's not even worth consideration in any form whatsoever.

"We'll talk" doesn't mean he'll do anything.

>AMA reform
>The wall
>Tax reform
>Suppressor legislation
Trump talking about something means it's DOA.

I'm calling it. All bump fire accessories will be banned and made illegal to own.

Trump needs a win with the left. He will go about protecting himself in any way possible. I guarantee he proposes some insane anti-gun legislature to appease the hoards of angry liberals.

>Trump needs a win with the left
Trump needs to put the leftists in internment camps

Take it to Sup Forums.

I agree, but it's trump afterall. He flip flops any time it's convenient for him. If he did try and push anti-firearm legislature, it would be a massive win for him with the left. He wouldn't be the big orange child in their eyes for a few weeks.

>>>The wall
you know it's being constructed as we speak, right?
congress tax committee snuck a rule change in allowing the pentagon to put funds towards the wall

>congress tax committee
>tax committee
meant rule committee, too early for me

>Trump needs to win with seditious elements
Democracy is clearly a sham then.

Mostly just infantile 2 party systems like you clappers have

Fug

thehill.com/homenews/administration/353581-trump-well-talk-about-guns-later

"Trump also sidestepped when asked about a piece of legislation that would allow more people to purchase gun suppressors, a measure opposed by gun-control advocates.

"We’ll talk about that later,” he said."

HE'S AVOIDING THE ISSUE YOU IDIOTS HE ISN'T PROPOSING ANY GUN CONTROL.

LOL

>B-but he tells it like it is!!1! Le 12d chess! Needs a win with the left! SCOTUS! Leftists did this! Anifisis did Vegas!

There was already a wall. He only opened his campaign with the wall speech to get all the caucasians (racists) on his side.

Remember the '94 AWB? Yeah, well, that's probably the direction we're going.
GET 'EM WHILE YOU CAN BOYS! PANIC BUY MODE IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he knows if he starts pushing bans through he won't have a 2nd term.

>fence = wall
Make a better "wall" to keep them from crossing, then.

>appease the hoards of angry liberals.
But there's no appeasing them. They're not even human.

You're obviously not from America

youtu.be/dOelgf-169w

>Trump wants to "talk" about it.

Trump is just saying he knows people are gonna bitch about gun laws.

Of course i am thats silly...i live in san antonio, texas.

If gun ownership is so essential for defending personal rights and resistance against tyranny, why haven't Americas raised up against Their government since 1861 and allow so many laws and policies that work against their interest to pass? Isn't the lost of privacy in itself a good enough reason to threaten the government?

I figure they will be made machine guns or some new nfa.

"So lets talk about gun laws."
"We propose restrictions on..."
"Fuck you."

Considering how he's backed off of everything else he's promised I wouldn't put that passed him.

There's a lot of acres without even a basic fence. That's not the only way people are getting in. There is nothing wrong with buffing up border security.

Nigga, I live right by the border, the wall was already there and any further walking isn't getting done.

Really needs to be a mile wide landmine field desu.

Youre either retarded or lying. Im 30 minutes north-east of El Paso. In some areas we have a fence, and in others we have sheet metal 4" foot fencing. There is no wall.

I think its so that way decent people can protect themselves from being harassed.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/oklahoma-man-charged-killing-arab-neighbor-while-awaiting-trial-attacking-n631996

Kind of scary to think some people want to legislate away your chance to defend yourself against morons like this. Even though in this situation, he was the only one who had a gun.

A fence is not a wall, sir

Because nobody knows if they have enough people on their side to win. The only exception to this is probably antifa. They have the mainstream controllers of the perceived public opinion on their side and their organizers know that when the time comes China or something will sell them all the guns, ammo, grenades, vehicles, and ordinance they need, and they they'll have the organization, training, and equipment of every PMC in the country. They know that the governments of cities and entire states will back them. Antifa could fight a civil war and win.

Because you'll probably die.

I dont think there is anything wrong with the border wall. All i was saying is he used it as a way to appeal to people of a certain demographic. He tapped into a side of america that we all knew was there before.
El paso is lame

You didn't post the article because it's not as severe as the headline. He basically just said "we'll debate this later" and told the bloodsuckers to stop trying to capitalize off a tragedy.

Another thread died for this bait.

LMAO at the backpedaling and blind Trump defense ITT. Y'all would let Trump creampie your girl's ass and take a shit in your mouth and make an excuse for why it was actually good for you.

>san antonio

Yeah okay enjoy your dirty crime filled shit hole

You can't (realistically) take guns from Law Abiding citizens.

You can't stop criminals with laws, because they're fucking criminals.

It seems to me that educating Americans about crime, and how it is our own, personal responsibility to defend ourselves in the presence of a deadly threat; is the best solution.

These cucks and soccer moms sit around all day eating their kale and sipping starbux thinking they're living in a utopia where guns are not needed.

This is clearly not true.

Criminals WILL kill people, criminals WILL get guns, even if they are illegal. It is our duty as Americans to be ready for it. More importantly it is our Right, as Americans to be ready.

>implying trump can pass any piece of legislation

yeah, i'm not worried.

He already lost his second term with most of the right. Only retards will vote for him now. It's pretty clear his bending over is to try and win over the left.

>for a few weeks
Sure, but all they would say is "retard finally did something that wasn't literally Hitler". He would completely alienate the people who would actually think about voting for him and he has to know that. Not to mention how many Republicans in congress he would piss off.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/trump-border-wall-construction-begins/

Donald Trump has been a Democrat most of his life. Why is anyone surprised?

>Prototypes
That's fake news.

>why aren't we just blindly handing out contracts to the lowest bidder like most government funded garbage????

this covers basically every single news article produced about Trump

It's a feasibility study to go back to Congress with, at which point it will be torched like every other Trump initiative.

>go back to congress with
retard alert
usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/articles/2017-07-19/congress-slyly-diverts-pentagon-money-to-fund-donald-trumps-border-wall

>as if hillary would be any better

If shooting at elementary kids didn't pass any gun control, I doubt this will.

several states passed quite a few laws restricting/limiting purchases as a direct result of sandy vag.
true it wasn't a national response, but it still is gun control.

>Give the equivalent of "we'll see" to shut kids up
>AWB 2.0 panic ensues

I'm a skeptic when it comes to Trump, but I doubt we'll see any change in gun laws

>>I'm a skeptic when it comes to Trump
Gorsuch alone is more important than anything a president can possibly do.

Weren't those states not 2nd Amendment friendly though?

>He tapped into a side of america that we all knew was there before.
Unemployed working class people? The dwindling middle class? No one is saying racists didn't note for him, but they don't make up the lionshare and accusing an entire population of racism is hardly productive or even logical.

>All i was saying is he used it as a way to appeal to people of a certain demographic.
people who think us having one fourth of mexico's population in our country is fucking unacceptable?

Who were you sucking off? Johnson? Cruz?

I doubt we'll see any more laws, except maybe some state laws about bump fire stocks and cranks and perhaps additional magazine restrictions in cuck states.

However, the ATF could change its interpretation of the phrase "by a single action of the trigger" by redefining some terms. If the "trigger" can also be your finger or a "single action" refers to any strictly conscious, directly and continuously controlled movement caused by the movement of your finger, they can ban cranks, bumpfire stocks, and echo triggers at once.

Which means we'll need a loop shaped echo trigger that you have to push to reset while in echo mode.

Of course not, any state that enacts such a law isn't 2a friendly. That doesn't mean that it won't get worse or some mostly okay states won't suddenly become awful when they pass their own assault weapons bans.

hehe...
>sucking off
>johnson.

funny how they never say "lets talk about *why* these things are happening"

because they don't
everyone knows the current narrative stinks

Colorado is, Denver isn't.

This is the generation of action, not thinking. We don't have a universal "bad guy" like WWII did. This generation had to make one up (Trump) and make a "resistance" so we feel like we did something honorable by fighting the establishment and passing laws that do little to nothing to fix the root problem.

What really pisses me off about this is how gun control advocates use this as an example of how CCW don't work. It wouldnt in this situation because the guy had a vantage point with a stockpile of ammo. But they neglect to look at the numerous other times CCW has saved lives (Look at Active Self Protections channel for examples).

One thing I do wonder though is when a situation similar to this happens, how would law enforcement figure out who's the good guy with a gun and the bad guy with a gun?

We would have had Gorsuch with any Republican president.

can you tell me who nominated kennedy and roberts?

Well that's definitely an issue with the quality of law enforcement.

However, I believe most cops could easily tell the guy hiding behind cover with a pistol who drops his gun on police command is not the agitator.

Unfortunately I do not believe in the Justice system to punish a cop who panics and murders someone though.

Honestly, banning braces and slidefires is fine with me.

>the Maryland

Still waiting on Hogan to do something about them

>waah someone on the right doesn't like trump
>ill call him antifa that will show em

>braces
What do you have against those?

Faggot

Get a load of this fag.

>ill call him antifa
no one called you antifa. those are both conservative candidates. your hand is showing, "comrade"

>how dare we talk about people who want to ban the topic of this board

mass replying is against the rules

Fuck off retard.

You got Reaganed

Adios hi-cap mags. Any mag over 30 Rounds will be outlawed. Just watch.

>thinking Sup Forums is for politics

Reagan and Bush. Trump just rubber stamped Gorsuch because that's who the Federalist Society picked. All Republicans just support whoever the Federalist Society decides on. None of them care enough to actual review potential candidates.

>implying stricter gun control back ground checks would have stopped a guy who had at most a traffic violation would have prevented what happened

He was a normal guy, and if he had died without massacring 50+ people he would have basically been a "model citizen".

>Trump makes the Democrats hate gun laws because he proposes them

Genius.

It was a terror attack. People dismissing the ISIS claim as
>ISIS CLAIMS EVERYTHING!
are fucking retarded. They don't, that's propaganda.
ISIS has basically never claimed an attack that wasn't related to them.

"A simple tabulation of past claims of responsibility for attacks in the West shows that Isis has been surprisingly disciplined in only claiming attacks that the terror group has either directed, enabled or else inspired," Rukmini Callimachi, a New York Times correspondent focusing on Isis and al-Qaeda, told The Independent.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-terror-attack-claim-real-true-legitimate-fake-false-how-to-know-a7701046.html

My regulations

+ 21 years old minimum , no criminal record ever and citizienship required to purchase gun
+ 7 days period of background check for each gun sold
+ anything other than handguns,shotguns and bolt action rifles banned
+ any tacticool equipment/attachments banned
+ person who purchases gun, by law is seen as accomplice to any crime (intentional or not) commited by said gun due to lack of proper supervision
+ Walmart and alike probihited to sell weapons, only specialized shops

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking piece of shit.

>He wouldn't be the big orange child in their eyes for a few weeks.

So what?

How could that possibly help anything? It's not a compromise. We don't get anything.

complete opposite
he'd be a hero to the right by doing literally nothing
him being a narcissist is a good thing

My regulations
+None
+Full auto legalised
Kill yourself

we should ban boomers, redguards, and muzzies from owning guns

Oh boy! Exactly what the life-long registered democrat shooter wanted!

Paul And to a lesser extent, Cruz, would have both been better

kek bootyblasted /k/ikes

>life-long registered democrat shooter
if you are going to keep posting this post proof.