youtube.com/watch?v=d5gcTryeEP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrD6Qt7Bqvw
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
instagram.com/p/BZvYQp2Dp6k/?taken-by=ipunchthroats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is hi hitting concrete?

uh, sooooo he was left handed?

no you can't see bullets hitting concrete, if you can timestamp it and tell me the location, FAGGOT.

what you can see is some hill billy in overalls hitting his vape right before the shots ring out again, and he immediately expells the vapor giving the gunman free reign to pop his noggin.

At the very end, look at the concrete below the Vaper

Timestamp and approximate location of interest on screen please

check by the vaping group on the left at :43 keep an eye on the ground to the right of the group

45 second mark, watch the cup below the vapor you fuck

Vaper is just vaping while people die around him.

Even worse than normies

confirmed, dude next to vapefag reacts

love how the actors all drop to the ground on cue while those not involved in the staged event just carry on like normally.

Yes you can see some smoke on the ground when the bullet hits the concrete. While a group of people just stand there, and stay there. Odd.

you're not helping anyone. you're not being edgy. you're just a toothless englishman typing gibberish

at 46:00 you can see the retard sitting down get hit by a bullet

it's ducktape and a nosetrimmer you buffoons

except the guy closest to it reacts almost immediately.

>people acting how I would not in a crisis situation means it's not real

fuck you, hee haw cousin fucker. i see it now. my point being now is how fucking retarded can you be to stand there IN A CROWD and hit your little douche flute probably talking about how one of "us" needsta open up faybuklai gosh darnet!!

>0.2 shekels have been deposited in your account
how long is your contract covering the las-vegas job?

This. Stupid fucking citizens man. Wtf is wrong with us.

Good footage. Has anyone found any footage shot during the shooting, filmed from inside the hotel.
Someone staying a few floors down, same floor, above, etc. Any footage from inside the hotel?

FAKE NEWS
It has been confirmed without a shadow of doubt that the shooting was staged.

You fucking idiot. Read what you wrote.

>only 60~ kills
holy fuck the state of boomers

Are these people legit retarded?

BAHA
OH MAN YOU KNOW HE SAW THE VAPE CLOUD AND WAS
>I GOTTA GET THIS FAGGOT

HAAAAAAAAAAA

>those small groups of people that just slowly walk away or just stand in one place
the best

>Everybody just drops to the ground or stands there like deer
All his rifles had scopes and bipods, If he just started picking people off one by one instead of mag dumping once the crowd broke up he'd have killed more people.

I don't think he was man enough to look down the scope and see what he was doing. I think he was just spraying.

No, they were actually probably the smartest people there.

who gives a fuck?

Well they survived while others died, so what do you think?

>Well they survived

How do you know? Looks like one might have got hit if it was in his chest he could walk away then just drop dead.

It looks as through they are casually praying. They bow their heads at certain times.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrD6Qt7Bqvw

I like how some people are full panic mode, crawling and some are just unphased.
The vaping group and the couple at 45

Bullets can be seen hitting around 43-45 next to vaping guy(not the vape that goes up, but look at the ground next to him)

If you were shooting a stationary target from where the shooter was would you aim directly at them or slightly above? Would gravity affect the bullet trajectory much at that distance?

*duct tape, faggot

you're the one earning shekels here.
Or you're being a useful idiot

any videos closer to the stage? one of the girls at my work got killed and apparently she was right at the front

THIS LMAO

the shooter was 1200ft away across the road and 32 floors up, so the bullets would have arc-ed some. He would be shooting above the targets but you can adjust the scope to compensate for the elevation and distance.

I know nothing about guns and shooting by the way so I could be wrong. Just my rekoninga

It may have been a false flag but it almost certainly wasn't staged, faking an attack like this I'm such a crowded area would be extremely difficult and far too risky.

That would be lensflare, not a bullet.

All these videos and not a single casualty caught on tape. Strange

just kill the crisis actors?? duh
then you don't have to pay them either

>32 floors up
Keep believing that.

There would be no need for crisis actors here. It would be lot simpler for the CIA to use real shooters (kill teams) and then blame it on a patsy, which is what may have happened.

yeah sorry - I meant to add "according to fake news" caveat

It's painter's tape and you're both faggots

>Everybody group together
>Dave, did you forget the selfie stick?!?

>standing around while being shot at trying to out edge your friends

retarded

I zoomed and did my best to sharpen the image.
Can you read the note Sup Forums?

Enjoy the 3 day vacation

i cant read it you enormous faggot
kys

whats up with people just casually walking around or just standing there. are they just drunk as fuck?

i cant read the first part but if you photo is accurate the second line says your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>phoneposter
it's one of those "reply or your mother will die" posts

they are smaller targets than the people laying down.

I don't have audio at work but what the fuck is going on in this video? why are they standing there vaping? how long was this after the shooting started? why the fuck are some people acting like nothing is happening????

right around the 45 second mark you see a bullet hit a plastic bottle on the ground to the left of the couple casually walking on the concrete

>you're not helping anyone. you're not being edgy. you're just a toothless englishman typing gibberish
did you watch the video? do you have an explanation as to why a group of kids are literally standing there vaping while they are supposedly being fired at with a machine gun?

what in the absolute fuck is going on

noticed that as well. gj fellow hawk-eye

why everyone just milling around like zombies

>If you stand out on in the open right in the middle and get shot
>you win

does nobody think this video is weird as fuck? why are a bunch of people hanging out like they're chit-chatting in the parking lot at work? did all the crisis actors not get the memo?

I'm not even trying to be conspiratorial but how the fuck are those kids just sitting there vaping????

You're goddamn right

True. But it's possible the people on the ground were injured and couldn't move.

The tragedy is how some people didn't move and got killed probably because they didn't want to leave alone their loved one who was injured/killed.

when he sprayed into that small crowd (where you see bullet hit the grass) you can see the dudes on the left obviously get hit during that spray. They were a target so he aimed there intentionally. It worked.

Shock and confusion.
I am surprised there wasn't a huge rush and people were trampled. Everyone walked out of there pretty mellow. Smells fucky still but I think it took a while for people to figure out what was going on.

>run at the gun man
>put your mouth on the gun
>start sucking it like a dick
>?????
>Win

>bullets are raining over many minutes
>hey lets just stay right here at this spot
>or hey lets go down and wait for the next salvo

dumb people, were they fucking stoned?

After the first salvo I run like a fucking nigger from hungry lions

checked and kek'd, too bad Sup Forums is made up of literal niggers that can't read cursive. Sad!

Staged event twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

Wait?

Finally someone stepping up to those vape fags

What video is that from?

>The Chad stand

>stupid obnoxious cunt woman going hur HURRRRR I gotta go save them!!!
>you know it's not because of actual bravery or wanting to help people, it's more so she can post about it on social media and take seflies while holding some dead persons hand as others carry them off
Women really should be kept in cages 24/7

This.

Just get to cover, that group was so close to the ricochet they could probably hear bullets whizzing, this sound alone should make you fucking run if gunfire and subsonic cracking didnt

now get the 7.62 chart

>2017
>still no enhancing software

faggots

kek. i honestly dont think that is why they were doing it but it is true. they probably didnt know where it was coming from or had the brain function at the time to think standing up - u win.

im sure thats true for a lot of them. i have fucking nightmares about this shit all the time and id be fucking panicking IRL if that shit happened.

>I am surprised there wasn't a huge rush and people were trampled.

i think thats mainly because it was a big open space and there were lots of places to run. if it was an enclosed space there would be more tramplings im sure

this one was real dude

>BAHA
>OH MAN YOU KNOW HE SAW THE VAPE CLOUD AND WAS
>>I GOTTA GET THIS FAGGOT

we've found the second shooter

>all these terrorists attacks nowadays
>major us city
>tourist attraction
>"guys its just a fireworks, these people run for nothing lol"

I cant comprehend what these walking/standing/vaping thought

>the chad stand

>the virgin victim

I don't get this 'actor' larp, isn't it easier for CIA to actually kill people and just frame someone? why do they need actors?

>not taping the suicide note to the desk around all the edges to fuck with evidence collection

basic faggot move, mushbrain. hope it's hot enough for ya down in the hot place.

fuck

He was only 350 away at ground level.

>be chad
>start getting shot at
>stand up
>draw attention to yourself
>shooter targets you and kills all the virgin crawlers near you
>finish your beer

there were no bullets at all you retards, no shooter, no nothing

Just fake ass gunfire being played from the fucking loudspeakers and paid crisis actor shills running around like chickens without heads, trying to get others to go into panic mode as well.

Just look how obviously unfazed these non-crisis actors are
instagram.com/p/BZvYQp2Dp6k/?taken-by=ipunchthroats

I get you bro. You wanna pull back their leggings and say hello to their heinies too.
I fucking hate them!

Why the fuck aren't they RUNNING AWAY? WHAT THE FUCK?

>he thinks there were thousands of paid crisis actors

i like a good conspiracy, but you are honestly fucking stupid or having a laugh.