Brit/pol/ - John Locke Edition

BEWARE: ENTERING THIS THREAD AS A BRITISH CITIZEN MAY (or may not, who knows) MAKE YOU LIABLE TO 15 (FIFTEEN) YEARS IN PRISON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>Amber Rudd accuses tech giants of 'sneering' at politicians.
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41463401

>Mogg mobbed by Momentum at conference
unvis.it/metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/jacob-rees-mogg-mobbed-by-protesters-calling-him-a-despicable-person-6971302/

>Monarch airline collapses, other airlines increase prices, Ryanair eyes pilots
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940758/Rival-airlines-including-Ryanair-cash-Monarch.html

>Death rattle for Tories as conference hall almost empty
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/look-how-many-empty-seats-11274581

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Londoners support revoking Uber's liscence: Boss quits
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/02/londoners-support-tfls-decision-revoke-ubers-licence-poll-finds/

>Fox promises to copy & paste over 40 trade deals by the end of Brexit
unvis.it/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10

>Corrupt blacklisting firm, Sir Robert McAlpine, doubles price for Big Ben repairs
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/05/mps-condemn-big-ben-contract-sir-robert-mcalpine-blacklisted
hi honk
>Star Wars Emperor actor to play Enoch Powell in play
unvis.it/totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/star-wars-emperor-actor-play-enoch-powell

>Dizzee Rascal threatens to kill "nonce" Wiley
unvis.it/theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/02/dizzee-rascal-makes-twitter-threat-to-kill-fellow-rapper-wiley

>Opinion: Parallels between Catalan and Brexit referenda
unvis.it/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/from-brexit-to-catalonia-the-silencing-of-citizens-voices/20378

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F6Ipk3Ccsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFRYPcbYKg
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcalba
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ104
tvlicensing.co.uk/about/foi-administering-the-licence-fee-AB20
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woes

2nd for Corbyn's electoral performance

Is John Locke far right enough to get me arrested?

What is the best part of the UK and why is it southern West Midlands?

fgt, where is teh bitch

BoJo should lead the Tories into the next election

He would literally be the perfect guy to oppose Corbyn

He's got charisma and he would do a great job of persuading people that Corbyn's policies are total shite

Anyone here from the southwest interested in Wessex independence?

>97% white
>conservative
>rich culture
>67% Christian

Could we see a Catalonia style movement in the Wessex area? Would you he in favour?

Isn't the party extremely Green-cucked?

>West Midlands
>'Best part of the UK'

Nope.

A nice tasty meal for you all to try:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F6Ipk3Ccsk

Not eating carbs is a meme, just don't eat actual sugars.

No they are nationalist and share may views like that of us here on brit/pol/. Saying that they are a bit to the left economics wise.

Who knows. Keep the wording nice and vague so everyone's a criminal, all the time. Pre 2000 postman pat is probably enough to get a visit.

>the north
>anything but a pile of shite

i watched it
absolutely grim
t. dieter from last thread

Dudley pleb

>Goals:
Environment – To minimise the adverse impact of human activity on the environment.

I don't support my own immediate death.

You should actually give it a try, you can replace the mayonnaise with cashew butter. Absolutely delicious.

Cashew butter is absolutely red pilled.

>noodles
>sriracha
>mayo
>egg

jesus wept

i do love Locke...
up there with smith newton bessimer watt etc etc... all the star thinker/revolutionaries,

i'm a little concerned about this ruling
i mean I don't actually post edgy shit on social media (or even Sup Forums really) myself but I do listen to TRS and millennial woes
is that enough? I mean I'm not expecting to have my door knocked in anytime soon but I suppose that could easily be interpreted as far-right propaganda by this deliberately vague law

Indeed.

What’s wrong with it? Try the cashew butter version instead. Don’t knock it til you try it.

I didn't know there was such a thing, sounds delicious

I'm on BBC One at 9 PM.

Thoughts on Charles Taylor?

far right propaganda is anything the establishment doesn't like.

Mate its one step from that to peanut butter. And only one type of person eats that, nig-

Fuck, I daren't say it anymore, don't want 15yrs. P-please mummy I'll be good, don't hurt me...

r u tho

Frankly, they're not going to get you for it unless they want you to be personally locked away. In that case, they've already got about 400 laws to arrest you under.

I don't quite understand the opposition to this. I can see how fossil fuels are important and all but there is no Denying they will become obsolete. I will say the whole environmentalist lobby is very cucked though.

That’s American prison food, bitch.

yeah that's what I figured but I get very paranoid

To "minimise" my impact on the environment would literally require my immediate death. Fossil fuels only exist to serve us, and the price system will ration them as is necessary, there won't just be a sudden extinction. All environmentalist arguments are cuck nature worship statism. I can, of course, get behind a secession of Wessex, though, so I may look into voting regardless.

surname Burnham can i join y'all today? Just for a nip.

I just don't see how you can think man made global warming is real but also be against nuclear power the best solution to man made global warming.

MERCIAN INDEPENDENCE NOW.

Apparently they do nice veggie dishes though
>toss the salad, biatch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFRYPcbYKg

>not wanting to shit up your own living space is cucked

'allo,'allo,'allo....what's all this 'ere then?

>Superking size cigarette

What a fucking fairy

Peter Hitchens arguing with Boycie from Only Fools and Horses on Twitter.

>implying thats a bad thing

Is that when the millennial woes mong is on?

I only ever smoked rollies, what do you mean?

what is /ourguy/ in football?

Starkey on BBC2 now
About Christian Reformation
comfy violence

do i fall for the license fee meme? has anyone actually had someone come to their house before

Is no one watching David Starkey on bbc2 right now?

Sorry I meant to say BBC Two.

Do Alfred proud.

Green voters and Momentum members consider milk and OKAY gestures far-right. I'm sure this legislation will work out exactly as anticipated.

absolutely never pay the license fee you retard

Who else here is cleaning their room for when their house gets raided?

Not what I'm saying, of course.

holy shit lads
I didn't even know people still spoke Gaelic fluently
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcalba

What brand lad? I usually get GV, but nowadays I can't be fucked to make rollies and just buy B&H blue instead.

You only have to pay it if you are live-streaming content and watching BBC content. I'm not sure if the rules apply to Twitch/Youtube/Chatsurbate.

Wessex is a Welsh clay desu

Honestly mate, prison might be the best place for me. So long as I can avoid getting shanked by islamists, i'll have opportunity to work on my self-development and relatively few distractions.

You did say 'all' environmentalism to be fair

Rudd has lost her mind.

shittest attempted banter I've seen on here

This site isn't propaganda, it's an open discussion.

You can post whatever views you like on here. You don't get censored on here, unlike Reddit which is a facist shit hole.

she never had one

Prison is filled with distractions.
It's how people stay sane. They create drama.

Pick a cellmate.

We’re all going to down soon enough.

I mostly smoked drum but I wasn't fussy

Same, used to smoke amber leaf but cba with the fannying around. Blue taste just the same as gold to me. Smoking one with a comfy cuppa right now

Locke was a great man. We owe a full century of exceptionalism to him. And plebs still say philosophy doesn't matter.

Do you think soldiers actually enjoy war? It genuinely makes me feel physically sick thinking about man's inhumanity to man during war, I'm a veritable coward desu

this shits unironically got me scared :( Ive literally never even made an attempt to join a far right group, but I could be put in jail for a decade or more just for looking at their shit? seriously ?

could I just claim I'm antifa and just get away with it

Bagsy honk...

They do come, user. They get a commission from catching people. But you don't need a license if you're only watching Netflix through a console/pc/tablet.
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ104
Obvs you need to have the house aerial disconnected from the telly.

My biggest regret is not signing up when I was younger. Chased the offshore shekels instead....

>far right party

Oh so you are now using Libtard language. Never heard Communist calling themselves Far Left, in general ''far'' sounds bad like ''going too far''

Aye. £7.40 down my local shop.

I sometimes grab a pack and a fresh coffee on a Monday morning on the way to work.

would be a real shame to miss out on all of the BBC's high quality programming though

Mate, if you promise me you'll go down I pick you.

but they can't come in can they though?

Well, in prison, I will just be reading books and exercising a lot. I suggest you do the same mate.

DELETE THIS the poor bongs are going to prison for this you MONSTER

I'll take Faux.

Do you mates post outside of Britpol? Like seriously I see same people here always, there are always some other discussions about UK then just Britpol

They're not bailiffs. They can't kick in your door or demand entry. I've no idea what happens if you decline them though. I've not had a telly for twenty years and I'm quite happy to let them have a gander.

>are nhs phoned for me saying they want a health check even though I'm only 18
I haven't been to a go since I was a young child but I only thought they did automatic health checks if you were over 50 or something

Oh my God!!!!!

Could be they've got summat on your medical history.

It’s not a matter of promising. Our government is clamping down on those they deem far right, which includes actual conservatives. I get the feeling there will actually be arrests when this becomes law.

Once a great country, reduced to this...shame.

At what age an time did you think life was Futile

>Me 47yo as a Product range buyer for top High Street Brand
>£6 figures an hotels flights round world 1st class
>This is your new assistant Ms Khan ,22yo
I stopped all before ... she used every card an it worked .. !
then you know its .. !

I only leave brit/pol/ for big happenings, the rest of this board is just all screeching retard americans all the time

I didn't quite mean that all humans lose their preferences for living in places of nature or having tidy rooms and clean streets, kek

>BEWARE: ENTERING THIS THREAD AS A BRITISH CITIZEN MAY (or may not, who knows) MAKE YOU LIABLE TO 15 (FIFTEEN) YEARS IN PRISON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Someone activate my almonds on this. Feel like it's a joke, but with it being Britianstan and shiet now I'm not so sure.

"Enquiry officers do not have any legal powers to enter your home without a search warrant granted by a magistrate (or sheriff in Scotland). They (like other members of the public) rely on an implied right in common law to call at a property as far as the door, while going about their lawful business and making their presence known. Enquiry officers must explain to the occupier of the premises why they are visiting, be polite, courteous and fair, and abide by rules of conduct.
You have no obligation to grant entry to an enquiry officer if you don’t wish to do so. If refused entry by the occupier, the enquiry officer will leave the property. "

tvlicensing.co.uk/about/foi-administering-the-licence-fee-AB20

Tl;Dr tell them to fuck right off

Excellent choice.

It’s not.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail