Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled

Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled.

Hurr durr, look at me I believe in God, observing natural phenomena is retarded.
GTFO and conquer Anatolia for me daddy.

but someone made that kid. So what you're saying is that god is the son of a god is the son of a god is the son of the god...etc.

But who made the first god?

>check mate

Animals (including blacks and Abos) evolved but humans did not.

God is immaterial

We can't really know if god exists or not so just assume whatever you want to. The world you can perceive is the same no matter if he is or isn't real.

God works by manipulating quantum mechanics to gently steer nature. The garden of Eden is the story of mankind's ascension from animals, not a literal story about a magic garden.

If so, he is useless to us. You have offered an explanation that only raises further questions. If he is immaterial, how does he affect the material? If he cannot affect the material, everything we have been led to believe about him is a lie.

Why can't the religious just be happy to have the faith that they do? Why do they have to try to square faith with our ever-expanding scientific understanding? They are continually painting themselves and their personal incarnation of God into a corner.

1000% correct (((Darwin)))ism is ideological subversion

>my clay pony can't see or hear me
That's because your clay pony isn't even a fucking living thing Johnny you dumb piece of shit.

>A
He is all powerful and has complete control of the material and immaterial. He literally created the world and has conjured fire

Darwinism != evolution.

Darwinism is a fact of nature. The strong survive and the weak die. That lead to adaptions over many years.

For instance white and yellow people adapted to cold ice age environments that made us more intelligent and group oriented.

Meanwhile Africans were unaffected by the ice age and continued to live like apes in the jungle.

However, evolution does not create different species and animals

>controversial topic of no actual importance
>1 post by this ID
Hmmmm

Daily reminder that phylogenetic and taxonomic divergence work in lockstep with one another, and this can only be reconciled through evolution, or a model so similar as to be indiscernible from it.

So he created just earth, or everything? Did he do it as the Bible indicates, or did he do it utilizing what we know as natural processes? Are these natural processes, all of which occur in a totally predictable and easily explained fashion again and again simply works of the Lord, all done deliberately by Him? If so, what wonder does the idea of God bring? Why is He necessary to explain anything if the idea of Him adds nothing more to the explanation?

That child's name?
Albert Einstein.

Only newfags come here and spread their theories and claim them to be facts. Fucking pathetic desu

I believe in adaptation.

Relgious fag fight bigger battles get over this little kid templar esque fight for the belief in god bullshit

Shut the fuck up stupid Christcuck. Use some logical sense for once and accept the facts proved by science

but..but i'm a bio-fag. I might lose my job if i don't believe in evolution and wear my evolution fish necklace to work

>Evolution created by jews

Stayin classy

>God works by manipulating quantum mechanics to gently steer nature
jesus, just say magic or "mysterious ways", that's less embarrassing than saying he manipulates quatum mechanics.

There is evidence of evolution you christian cuck there is no evidence of god if something is actually real there needs to be evidence it exists.

but he hides evidence of his existence so you can have faith in him and gain entry into the kingdom of heaven :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just because evolution is real doesn’t mean god isnt. If you dont believe in evolution you are an enemy to the white race and should commit suicide.

Logic is immaterial and transcends the physical, your points apply to it as well. Should we abandon logic because we don't fully understand the relationship between it and the physical world? As it is all we have backing logic is faith in it and circumstantial evidence that it helps navigate reality, exactly like with the Christian conception of God.

I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD