Burgers, don’t worry about your gun rights

Hundreds of mass shootings have passed and your guns are still there. A freaking psycho shot up a kindergarten and nothing happened. An ISIS dude shot 50 faggots in a gay bar - nothing coming from it.

So chill out.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/texas/statements/2013/apr/04/lee-leffingwell/lee-leffingwell-says-polls-show-90-percent-america
youtube.com/watch?v=mvy4YH9--Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only paranoid people think anything will happen. There would be a full on fucking revolution if the gvt tried taking guns.

Uber liberal Bernie Sanders has some of the most lax gun laws in his home state of Vermont.

>A freaking psycho shot up a kindergarten and nothing happened.

You say this like we are proud of it.

#ban the guns

It truly is the price of freedom. It was a horrible incident, but it cannot be avoided if Americans want to keep their freedom.

Nothing came of it, because we will NOT chill the fuck out.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Mu'fuggen commies.

>An ISIS dude shot 50 faggots in a gay bar - nothing coming from it.
funny you bring up ISIS, a couple of ISIS clowns tried to shoot some people up in Texas a couple of years ago, and they got killed by some guy with a gun. fancy that

Do not question my resolve you kraut prick.

The thing is, conservative gun owners WANT background checks. They hate terrrorists. It's the NRA that doesn't want them, and they've been setting up the narrative for Republicans.

Some Islamist wanted to behead people in Germany last summer. Some Turk put his foot on the gas and mowed him down with his Turkish BMW.

> A freaking psycho shot up a kindergarten

Proofs?

We must be eternally viligant.

Wrong.

I will never surrender my weapons of my own free will. I have served the Republic in war and peace as an infantryman. I wish only to live my life in peace. Why make me a criminal with the stroke of a pen?

>Why make me a criminal with the stroke of a pen?

Because it's more cost effective to bribe politicians to legislate you into a criminal, than it is to actually pay people to take your weapons from you.

You can say what you want about our opposition, but they DO attempt to be frugal.

And if they can bribe our politicians to do their dirty work FOR them, using our own tax dollars as the fuel for their war....

They will, if they can.

>They will, if they can.
>If.

the one thing that Bernie acknowledged during the democratic debates that surprised the hell out of me was that he recognized the separation between rural and city, and he said that there couldn't just be blanket gun laws that affect both types of areas the same because for rural people, they're part of life.

Yeah dude that adam lanza shooting is the only one im not sure happened
Not much proof
also suspicious timing

Also the 9mm is over rated
10mm s&w all day

politifact.com/texas/statements/2013/apr/04/lee-leffingwell/lee-leffingwell-says-polls-show-90-percent-america

But then when Obama starts talking about gun control, NRA+Fox News decides that's what Republicans don't want.

>universal background checks

it's not the worst idea for compromise, but it won't do anything. this vegas guy had no criminal background and would've gotten his guns anyway. all this would do is make some people feel better for a few months until the next one happens, and then they'll be onto ban all sales of semis. and then ban sales of all. and then forceful confiscation.

The NRA is mostly run by membership dues. It's a gun lobby by gun owners.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvy4YH9--Vw

>There would be a full on fucking revolution if the gvt tried taking guns.
I think Trump will do it because he's been a total failure so far and doesn't have a major legislative achievement. He's being destroyed by the mayor of Puerto Rico and the NFL players too. Seems like the right time for him to intervene with a dramatic position and show leadership. His base won't turn against him either because he's Trump. It'll be just like John Howard taking all the credit for making Australia safer again.

>what is equal protection under the law
literally unconstitutional what you are saying

This, they touch the guns or even talk about touching the guns and I'm buying a gun specifically not to let them take it.
You lose your guns, you end up like europe.

Are guns legal in Germany?

>I think Trump will do it because he's been a total failure so far and doesn't have a major legislative achievement.

He put a conservative on the supreme court. If you don't understand what that means you really have no business talking

>be amerifat
>get shot

Just part and parcel of american life.

Yes, they are. You need to be a gun club member or hunter, but they are generally legal - several states even allow silencers.

Atleast we can shoot back. Now I hear you won't even have acid to throw back in the faces of the muzzies.

>be britcuck
>watch video of amerishart being shot
>go to jail for 15 years

we know that
we are just sick of constantly having to defend a fucking RIGHT from these rabid liberals
the only right that needs to be removed is the freedom of press for liberal media.

>A freaking psycho shot up a kindergarten and nothing happened.
A lot happened. A bunch of the more cucked states passed AW bans and high capacity magazine bans. Before Sandy Hook, NY was a actually semi-decent place to be a gun owner but then Cuomo immediately used the dead kindergartners to pass SAFE Act, turning your AR into pic related. He also wanted to require BG checks for ammo purchases but that was too much even for Jew York.

>A freaking psycho shot up a kindergarten
sauce?

Guns dont kill people, people do.

>See something stupid
>Check flag
>Not a leaf
Good to see you guys trying to reclaim the shitposting title from the Canadians.