Nanatsu no Taizai 183 Spoiler

Are you ready for Sun vs Love
…that's me, the Lion's Sin of Pride.
Middle text: The absolute pride that looks down on even the Ten Commandments!! The battle of the strongest men, Pride vs. Love, begins!!!
Margin text: Only Escanor the Pride can stand up to the Love!!! The battle at the Liones castle will be fierce and unavoidable!!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 184 / Superclash.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/85CBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Love"? Don't fuck with me!!
[TN: That's Estarossa's decree. 慈愛 is love, kindness.]
How can you say that, you who killed Cap'n!?

Hmm? I'm pretty sure I killed you.
Well, that doesn't matter.

Then… holding our swords, clenching our fists,
even walking up to him is beyond our abilities…!?

Poor souls… I will save you from your suffering.

I will use the emotions as a nourishment and store the lost power,
and you will be able to approach the once evilest demon once again.

hell fucking yes

>Nakaba settling Escanole vs Estarossa debates so soon
It was nice knowing Escanole.

Implying Mel wouldn't be back by then.

is ban gonna get his soul SUCC-ed out of his body? i'm sure that's a way to put him down permanently

Is Meliodas back yet? I figured I'd drop it until the author got tired of the "guys the MC is totally gone, no trust me, nobody will see a revival incoming" crap. That trope's just annoying now. It just means a few weeks/months of missing out on a character you like that you thought was leading the story.

Honestly not sure what the exact goal is.

Fuck, have to wait another week.

Where is Jericho, Gilfrost etc though.

Also Ban is getting sexier every issue. It's enough. Stop this shit.

Might as well pick it back up. He's not even pretending that Meliodas is going to be gone long. Just opted for a timeskip and a rushed summary of how bad things have gotten in the meantime. Last chapter was Meliodas in purgatory talking to somebody.

Oh shit, is this where Escanor dies?

>Finally time for Escanor to get his ass kicked
HELL YES!

Shit hit the fan, I don't care even if Escanor lose because prolonged fight until night. It proves that Escanor can hold on his own against current strongest 10C.

>Escanorfags trying to damage control already
KEK

>implying Escanor won't just get paneled or offscreened

>Love
what
Someone tell me which commandment this is

Aren´t you a Estarossa fag? Also if Escanor ends losing,I bet that it will be losing because of the Love´s comandment.

Nah, it'll finished in 1 chapter. Time up.
Both of them will be in bad condition but it'll be evening so he will be massively nerfed .

>Escanor is actually wearing armor this time around
He's serious.

Escanor overcame Estarossa's commandment, that's why he can face him on the last page. He is going to get his ass kicked.

>Best girl isn't back yet

Where the fuck is she?

Taking on some other commandment probably. Only Ban and Escanor are there in the images, so I assume the other Sins are somewhere too.

I've been away for quite a while now, and he actually killed Mel?
That's actually kinda nice since I've gotten sick of him, though I doubt it'd be permanent

Heh, I don't know what to tell you user.

I hope she has her body back.

Who /lust/ here?

He's in purgatory. We probably won't see him again for a few months.

My nigga. Sauce for this pic? A novel?

The gamebook

imgur.com/a/85CBs

>rushed
It was like 4 chapters. He could have done it in 2.

Unjust Sin? Are those random pics or there is a story behind them?

Commandament of Love, the one Jesus said sums up all others?
but then it would mean Commandaments are meant to be eleven
maybe they group together the two "thou shalt not covet"

There's a story. It's a CYOA or something.

All dem faces on the trees. I love Suzuki's art.

He does great tavern scenes as well.

Unjust Sin is the 3DS game.
The gamebook is your standard CYOA, I forget the exact name, something like "Adventure in the Forest of Hesitation".
I wouldn't mind getting this and the two novels translated, but I don't think there's anyone willing to take on such a huge task.

G.o.a.t

Unjust Sin is the 3DS game. The gamebook has a different story.

It was a single chapter, dude. Then it went straight into Arthur's fight.

A thing people might not notice about his art is that unlike other manga artists, he doesn't use screen tones to fill space much. He draws the effects himself like here so it seems more real instead of artificial.

No it wasn't. We had a chapter following Golgius after the chapter with the other Weird Fangs. And Arthur's chapters were also meant to show how shit Britannia had become.

>Merlin in the corner
>Zaratras outside the window

That's not Big Z. Pic related.

Estarossa fags BTFO soon

>he thinks he actually killed Ban and Meliodas
Escanor is going to beat this dumb ass to a pulp

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched just yet.

>implying

>Arthur's chapters
>s

It was also one chapter.

178 was the first chapter in the time skip. End of that chapter is the start of Arthur's fight. I mean I guess you could call it an Arthur chapter, but he's only on 3 pages.

179 is the Arthur fight, ending with Golgius arriving at the Boar's Hat.

That's 2 chapters for the time skip that is mixed in with fights (albeit 1 providing exposition). It felt rushed to me. Other than getting humans to sell out the knights, what are the commandments doing? It's been an entire month. Have they divvied up land? Each one ruling over a section? Are they still roaming in pairs to take out kingdoms?

Maybe he's planning on revealing that later, but man the flow of the story would be so much better if he showed that before the boar hat instead. As it stands now, there was a single chapter (178) where we weren't following Elizabeth/Meliodas. No real moment for his """""death""""" to set in before we're already seeing his revival in motion.

Yes, they have divided up land. That's why the peasants are able to work for protection. They are likely not in pairs since they each go out on their own to consume souls.

Too bad the rooster already crowed friend.

>Escanor is so bright you can't even tell if it's night or not

Eli appearing in one page in chapter 179 is hardly "following". From 178-180, the plot is still emphasizing how shitty things have gotten, and I doubt that's the last we'll see of it. It's really only the last 2 chapters that have had any real focus on Mel.

Ban is back with other clothes, the knights got their armors back and we can see Slader's comrade between him and Ban.

So what? Did they really just chill in the castle for one month? And Mel only began waking up in the purgatory? That one month timeskip just feels so weird.

We don't know why they're fighting yet. It's either they found Ban and co or Ban and co went to go find him.

> why

What the hell are you talking about? They've been against the demons since ever, why ask for a reason now?
And the OP page translation confirms they're at the castle of Liones.

>against the demons
Yeah, the fodder demons. Not the god damn leader who can wipe the floor with 99% of the characters. It's all about who raised the offensive and for this reason, we'll see if they're prepared to actually fight this guy.

Wait, so he's like Zeref then? If he loves something, it'll die? Pretty sure that's what happened with the bird.

We don't know what Mel/Mel's soul(?) has been doing for the past month. Time might not even pass in purgatory. Did time pass in the Capital of the Dead? I can't remember.

We'll need a few more chapters to understand. I assume Denzel and co. fucked up Gowther pretty fast and King and Diane probably fucked off to their respective homes. Hopefully we'll get a flashback or two to find out what happened during the last month.

i think the bird exploded because it annoyed him
powers in this manga are barely logical so i really don't know

>Did time pass in the Capital of the Dead?
He's not there.

The commandments have been chasing down strong souls for a few chapters already. It's obviously Estarossa that attacked.

Mera apparently summoned her souls from purgatory, though. And she managed to summon Elaine and Zaratras, who were in the CotD, so it implies that they're related in a sense.

So I finally got round to watching the anime and what the hell were A-1 thinking? The manga had passed the point where it ended, right? There's no excuse for doing such an awful job.

I don't know why it took so much time, but I just realised Mel is The Nameless One. The powerful enemy is probably his own mortality. Merlin is Morte and Gowther is Dak'kon.

so meliodas is meeting the demon lord?

The were doing 2 other shows at the same time and NnT got the short end. But I have no idea why they thought covering 103 chapters was a good idea.

A-1 is notoriously shit. I'm still bitter they went with Sawano instead of Yuki Kajiura for the OST.

Kajura was going to do the OST?

She was being considered for it initially, apparently. Her sound would have fit the theme of the series a lot better.

So Mel STILL had some sealed power that is even greater than the one he currently has?

Sawano's themes are great

Obviously. We clearly knew that when he was still getting bodied by commandments.

Sawano is decent, but he has a very distinctive techno kind of feel to him. In an anime with a setting like NnT, that electronic tone just clashes. On the other hand, Yuki Kajiura's stuff tends to be more... old world-y, if that makes sense? It fits the setting and themes of the series a lot more than Sawano's stuff does.

Didn't you see him in the flashback?

>Sawano's themes
Sawano's theme you mean.

What?

Sawano does the same fucking two or three songs all the time, all of his works are nearly identical, same melodic structures, same instruments, he hardly does anything new, and that's precisely because people want him, because they want a Sawano theme.

>Early spoilers

chapter coming early or somein?

Spoilers are always out this early. If anything they're late.

powerlevels

We never saw Zaratras in the CotD as far as I remember.

I'm pretty sure he said he was there, didn't he?

more like your reply was late im already going to sleep. you deserve a baby hawk now

>Escanor vs Estarossa this early
>Meliodas being revived soon
>Still no sign of Merlin

w-whats mera looking at

Cap`n D

naruhodo

I like how everyone's apparently unanimously decided that Mera is a size queen.

Her love for the giant fucker Galan is a dead giveaway.

You need to clean your ears.

The OST was perfect though

In your opinion.

No, that's a fact.

Estarossa power (commandment) will probably save his ass

>Implying based Estarossa even needs to use his Commandment to BTFO Cuckanor

Janko a slutty lesbian but she turns me the fuck on t b h

Pretty much.