USA btfo

this is embarassing guys, how can the former president of mexico notice that common sense gun control is needed but dumb burgers dont?

Because the cartels own the guns in Mexico. El Presidente is merely in the hands of the Mexican Mafia. Common sense gun control laws do not work!

If the wetbacks would guard their border they could stop all the bad, nasty, evil american guns from entering their peaceful, thriving nation lol

Fuck off, quesadilla!

When is he paying for Trump's common sense immigration control?

At least Americans still HAVE heads to look over their shoulder.

Is this one of those mexican intellectuals I've heard so much about?

>common sense
>Mexico
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

>american people must not be looking over the shoulder for their countrymen

This is literally Mexico in a nutshell.

>how can the former president of mexico notice that common sense gun control is needed but dumb burgers dont?

He's a dumb fucking commie. He ran that country into the ground.

> mexican saying americans have to worry about guns

the irony in this statement.

>1 post by this id
Slide thread
Sage

It's embarrassing that he talks of gun control when he did nothing during the drug wars

WHY DOESNT HE WORRY ABOUT HIS SPIC HOMELAND?

Mexico has some of the most strict gun control laws and still is overwhelmed with gun violence.

Fuck off, communist nigger. Your day is coming, and I cannot fucking wait.

His country deals with mass murder like every other day.

this is a slide thread

Yeah because strict gun control worked out great for mexico

>Mexico judging the US on gun control.
Kek

Pretty much this, the cartel's basically out gun everybody and do whatever the fuck they want.

So instead defenseless citizens get massacred by both corrupt government forces and criminals.

they think they can shame their way into getting what they want.

fuck off leaf

mexico literally murders its journalists and has one of the highest rate of gun violence in the world
MEXICO SHOULD BE NUKED SEVERAL TIMES OVER

Tell that fucker to clean up his own backyard before talking shit about the neighbor.

How about kill your brutal fucking drug cartel first mexico man?

>Mexican gun laws
>SidesInOrbit.png

A much more effective way of reducing death and violence in the US would be to send all the fucking Mexicans back.

Says the narco-democracy.
Fuck off.

STOP FUCKING BUMPING SHILL THREADS YOU GOD DAMN FUCKS!

the whole front page is shill threads thanks to you morons

Nobody gives a shit what thinks, Pedro.

And nobody gives a shit about your taco-fueled opinions, either.

Fuck off, kys, SAGE, all fields, etc, etc.

Because Mexico can clearly serve as an example of safety and security.

What irony? There's nothing ironic about a true statement. America loves giving blowjobs to guns and we pay for it. Fuckin tard

This nigger had a gun problem in a country with strict laws restricting ownership and he couldn't even control the chainsaws and acid vats in Michoacan. Yet, he presumes to lecture us about someone getting a new high score every few years? lol sure thing, Paco.

FUCK OFF
SAGE

i would love to have a 2st amendment just to blow the head of corrupt idiots like Vincerote Sox.

Nevada got a +2 bump into red this year.

We don't answer to shitskins like Europe does.

Any thread that can be used to shit on commiescum is legitimate bump material in my book.

Sorry if that bugs you, commie shill. But my private thoughts are my private property, and I shall manage them as I see fit.

Yep, I want the ex-president of Mexico lecturing me on violence.

Yes its embarrassing that ANYONE would listen to MEXICO or CANADA about gun rights or rights in general

Mexico gun control?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah. Good joke.

>>Being lectured on gun violence by a violent cartel controlled country that has more rape, kidnapping and Murder than the US

Neck yourself OP

>a country ran by armed cartels is worried about gun control in another country

that's rich

nice b8 m8