Bleach

butter butter butter

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
youtube.com/watch?v=C9v_8RTSJzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in love with Orihime!

How does she know what either of those are?

I love her the most, I swear.

>Bleach ending soon
>all those wasted characters
>all that wasted potential
it hurts

>implying ichigo will ever be happy

I don't believe you.

I love this sad nerd.

You can't love her, you posted the one and only bad picture of her.

I'd never do that to her.

Your opinion is garbage.

How early is the next chapter going to actually be? Tuesday? Wednesday?

It's true though. Her eyes are misaligned, her pose is silly, and her boobs are way too overdrawn.

I love her with all my heart, that's why I can point out her flaws. She can't be at her best all the time, that's why she's so great.

Soifon is cute!

We'll get spoilers probably Tuesday morning and the chapter Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

Although we had real spoilers on fucking Monday this week, so who knows.

I can't believe the monday spoilers were fucking real.

>her pose is silly
What's wrong with that? Orihime is a wonderfully silly girl. And Kubo has anatomy mishaps fairly often, look at how long Orihime's legs are in the last picture I posted. Overdrawn isn't a word that refers to art. The only bad pictures of her from the manga are the ones where she's hurt or upset. Now enough of this sillyness, she's calling me to bed.

I know. What's even weirder is that Netabare had the wrong spoilers but the right Kubo comment. It really made no fucking sense.

I wanted the spoilers to be false, but then it turned out Orihime did something, so I guess it worked out for me.

Post your reaction image when Ishida and Ichigo double team Bach and beat him.

>Overdrawn isn't a word that refers to art.
This hurts me

I guess you have a point.

Good night, user. If you're lucky enough you'll dream of her.

>Post your reaction image when Ishida and Ichigo double team Bach and beat him.
I'd fucking die of happiness

I'd be happy, but then upset, considering how absolutely retarded Ishida's schrift is.

CHEESE!

ITS CHEESE YOU AUTISTIC CUNT!

I wanted to say something, but he's a fellow Orihimefriend, so what can you do?At least Kubo learned from his mistake.

im so tired of this heifer

why do you even like her? her best personality trait is, "lolz want some more bred goys?"

Who /soifon/ here?

Kubo and drawing Oralhime all the time gets me diamonds. I do miss her old of portrayed as an onnocent air head before she went fullblown shounen bombshell. Just like Nami, and Robin in Wan Piss, or Hinata in Naruto.

shut up debbie

After I'm done with my sets I'll properly respond to you.
That's not a nice nickname, user.

She thinks the rain is fun. Obviously she's no good for Ichigo.

>completely missing the point

*smoch*

You good?

They were insane, too. It didn't help that last week's fake also had Tsukishima doing something crazy. All that was missing was Shinji's Bankai, and Uchiha Madara.

she's hot like the girl you want but never would because she can't be trusted

her personality as a shinigami suits her

I'm not sure why you kissed me, user. I'm all sweaty, that's never any good.
I just wish the last part those spoilers were true, ended with "but suddenly"

Cute. CUTE!

I was hoping that "but sudden;y" was real too and meant the dads showed up

her best was as an airhead that can't really do too much but serves as something ichigo can protect and love

now that she's a "hidden god potential" but "will never be utilized in full because kuuuubooo" character she's just shit. she can protect herself so she's forcibly more independant, which just doesn't ship right with ichigo, making it seem like they were never ment to end up together now, making her even more irrelevant to the plot. he needs to be paired with a weakling or he will despair, naturally.

the reason rukia pairs better is because she has a submissive but sassy nature. she doesn't have to try hard to be strong, she just does it when neccessary.

Soifon is cute!

CUTE!

I'm also going to be responding to you properly after I'm done with my sets.

It was either them or Aizen. Could have been Ishida as well, but that might have been too fast.

I was re reading some volumes from Manga Traders... Why was it that he "wanted to save her" again? What did he suddenly remember? That she gave him his powers?

There is only one character who is more of a shit than Orihime: Kubo.

I have to ask, which are the good characters?

Tensa And Aizen

What kind of monster would LITERALLY put the best girl in the trash?

I wish Bleach had had more SoL chapters, especially in the human world. Tatsuki and the other girls, Keigo, Asano, and Chad deserved more character development.

Ichigo is grateful to Rukia because she made it stop raining. Ichigo pre-Rukia was in constant depression at being able to see ghosts and being able to do nothing about it. He is so displeased about spirits being disrespected that he beat up skaters for knocking over a street shrine for a child who died in a car accident. Rukia came a long and made sense of everything and gave him purpose. The best thing you can do to a lost soul is give them purpose again. It is purely platonic.

Alright, I'm finally done and clean.

>heifer
She won't be a heifer for long, that's for sure.
>"lolz want some more bred goys?"
She's only done that what, two times? Besides, Ichigo likes it, why wouldn't she do it? That would be counter productive, user.

Post Aizen pls.

Kishimoto, Kariya and Kon.

Why does Shonen Jump do this all the fucking time?

>Beelzebub
>Shinmai Fukei Kiruko
>MIrror love triangle manga

I miss him. ;_; Fucking fullbringers. We could have had Isshin appear instead and we'd probably get to see Ichigo's inner world again....

>but serves as something ichigo can protect and love
He can still do that, user.
>now that she's a "hidden god potential"
She's always been that. Her powers, even before Aizen pointed it out, were extremely strong. She's just not able to utilize them to the fullest potential.
> "will never be utilized in full because kuuuubooo" character she's just shit
She's not shit at all, user. While I do agree that Kubo seems to be unable to write around her powers, that doesn't make her a bad character. It just makes it sad to Orihimefriends.
>she can protect herself so she's forcibly more independant
I think you misunderstood both Ichigo's and Orihime's character development. Furthermore, a relationship built on dependency is doomed to fail.
>making her even more irrelevant to the plot
She's been plenty relevant to the plot, user. Have you seen the last few chapters?

I'm not going to comment on the Rukia parts, I don't want to make any Rukiafriends upset.

+1

>orihime is a shit character
>2016
I think you need a hug, user.

I too shall join in on posting best girl

Sure wish Soi Fon got to do just a little bit more this arc.

>all those wasted characters
Kek'd.

It's sad that she disappeared in the middle of the arc and never came up again. While I want her to show up, it'd be extremely out of place.

>+1

Stop this.

I really liked her during the SS arc, but Kubo completely ruined her in the Fake Karakura bullshit and literally raped her in the quincy arc.

I miss Old Man Zangetsu, he was based. I hope he come back in a way during the ending.

Right, it makes more sense after reading The Rotator or whatever.

>speach

>

>tfw shinji jobbed
>tfw he's going to do absolutely nothing
The cycle is complete.

>all iterations of shinji are jobbers

imgur.com/a/tiA4z

youtube.com/watch?v=C9v_8RTSJzY

Kubo dropping the news about the manga ending

Right.

>he posted it again

>rukiafags

I hope you continue to post this on every thread, user. Good work.
>tfw Kubo used to be so happy
What happened?

>it has another image in it
But which one is new?

>Orihime fags actually believe this

That's up there with the Giselle edit. It's been a while since that was posted.

>I hope you continue to post this on every thread, user.
Why would anyone want to keep seeing that?

This one is my personal favorite when the chapter was fresh really thought I died to my sides leaving my body.

To serve as a constant reminder, user.

of?

The hard work and dedication that Rukiafriends have to completing the pokedex. Also, it reminds us of constant struggle Rukiafriends go through on a daily basis.

Post more gif edits

>expected shitpost
>got endearing
Completely not what i expected

>tfw rape culture is dead

I want to marry Orihime!

It died for the cause.

A huge twat like Bakuya

Fresh out of gifs

I fucking love this one.

We don't shitpost here, user. We only funpost.
Get in line. I was here first.

I used to think that is was certain that their relationship would become romantic sooner or later... But I guess it is possible to love somebody from the opposite sex and literally say that they changed your world in a platonic way. I still like Ichiruki, but to me it's been clear that they're not ending up together since Kubo stopped their interactions. He could have made them interact at least during the last training, or at least last episode but he didn't.

>last episode
It's okay, we'll forgive you. It's always good to prepare yourself, user. That way it'll hurt less when your worst fear comes to fruition.

The expressions were really beautiful in this scene, it's one of my favorites.

I think Ichigo could read how much pain he put Rukia through by making her save him again. He really just wanted to make sure she was happy, thats why he didn't object when she said she was going to stay in Soul Society.

Purely platonic btw.