A different Sup Forums narrative

businessinsider.com/las-vegas-shooting-chance-the-rapper-lorde-concert-2017-10

According to various outlets, Paddock likely intended to attack a different concert. Had he attacked that one, the narrative would of been very different here.

On a more significant note, you guys need to chill out, you are logically pushing yourself into corners because you desperately want this not to be what it is. A lonely, sad, bored, empty man who had live a pointless life and seen nothing of value in his life.

As for the Asian woman, I think she was cheating on him or going to leave him. She clearly didn’t invite him to Philippines, so he may of decided to throw her under the bus by using her information and sending her money to make her look like and accomplice.

Everything so far suggest he was a normal psycho who just wanted to matter. Now he does.

You guys need to look at the physics of all this, because most of the oddities are explained by echoes, reflections, and the physical evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-may-have-first-planned-to-attack-chance-the-rapper-and-lorde-concert
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reddit spacing
pls go

The real explanation

It's called paragraphs, you retarded faggot. You'd know if you read at least one book in your pityful life.

thedailybeast.com/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-may-have-first-planned-to-attack-chance-the-rapper-and-lorde-concert

Here’s the original news story about Paddock scouting and chickening out of last weekends concert.

paddock rhymes with haddock. once you realize that, what other motive do you need?

Triggered, kurwa?

It’s called making it fucking readable you fucking whore. I swear the levels of heuristics used to discount even the most basic info is amazing around here.

>Gun fire seen from like fourth or fifth floor
>Guy sends 100,00 dollars to girl friend in Philippines the day before
>Guy has Halliburton connections

Nothing to see here move on folks.

Also we've got to ban assault butter knifes!!!

Your country is usually known for its intelligence, I guess you fall on the side closer to shit eating degenerate.

kys, you fucking cancer, there's no help for faggots like you.

>reddit spacing
it's like nails on a chalkboard for my eyes

These two plebbitors are mad as FUCK like nigga just close ur eyes or something

left propaganda.

He premeditated this like a fuckng boss
He targeted white republicans who were pure and Christians not like he was a degenerate lefty race mixer

>According to various outlets, Paddock likely intended to attack a different concert. Had he attacked that one, the narrative would of been very different here.

So you're saying if he'd done something different the outcome would have been different.......fucking genius!!

Destroy their myth so yours can live (ID: vZiWH7+h) 10/03/17(Tue)13:56:02 No.143851844▶ (OP) #
How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>reddit language

you prefer giant walls of text?

yes

I predict an ISIS association will come out.

>giving Sup Forums unsolicited advice

that's bobby Hill

R/ hapa conspiracy

Eurasiantiger predicted this

>You guys need to look at the physics of all this, because most of the oddities are explained by echoes,

You mean these (((Echoes)))

Yeah we know OP. They are the ones behind all the evil in the world.

The gun fire could of been a reflection.

The money has two much more likely reasons: either he hated her and wanted to frame her for something she did to him or he desperately wanted to prove his love to her and sent her out of the country with money so she could buy property for him. The truth was he just wanted her gone before he slaughtered people. Either way the money implicate her but doesn’t mean it was apart of some giant conspiracy
... because ya know not like the US doesn’t watch large sum of money exit their country...

Being connected doesn’t mean much unless there oil under Las Vegas. This isn’t Iraq.

I write a wall of text you will ignore next time, K Buttercake?

You fuckers need reason. You all are chasing shadows, it’s gotten insane. I know you desperately want civil war or a day of the rope, but this isn’t the week. I’ve been on this board for years, and this websites for over a decade, but people here become more and more entrenched in delusion. The hell is going on.

If it does then I will gladly eat my shit sandwich but I suggest you guys also entertain reality.

>The gun fire could of been a reflection.

Bro he was allegedly on the 32nd floor and some lady posted the video of gunfire coming from like the fifth floor. It only showed up on the fifth floor in one spot on the video. That being a reflection makes no fucking sense.

The fact that he sent the money to his wife or girlfriend or whatever undermines the notion that he had gone crazy because she dumped him. You don't send 100,00 dollars to someone you hate, it also shows the level of planning that went into this. A delusional psychopath does not put that much planning into something like this and is not that efficient.

I don't know what is going on here but there is obviously some kind of crazy shit going on. Perhaps a special forces team that set him up and then killed him or something like that.

He's a registered Democrat who race mixes shooting at country music fans. If there's an ounce of political motivation, it'll be more leftist violence the media obfuscates and forgets about in less than half the time we talked about Pulse.

Ouch... germans continue to break my mind with truth. What the hell was in the Black Forest that made you this way? Or was it having one of the best university systems for centuries? Actually curious about the German mind.

>lorde