This nigga would have cleaned house had he ran in 2016

This nigga would have cleaned house had he ran in 2016.

Child rapist

He rapes children.

And at the same time he wouldve stuck a finger in your 13 year old daughters ass....

Is this a pizza gate meme?

Joe Biden is a pedo

He still could in 2020.

He's a boring fuck, only less boring than the incredibly boring guy Killary brought onto her ticket.

Just stop this meme

All those peddo voters

He would have won the general, but he stepped aside because he wanted Hillary to get it, bad move.

>Mn7GlV

Pizzagate is real.

Seriously what the fuck was up with 2016? Did nobody want to be POTUS? Why did we get the literal B-Team to choose from?

We went from Biden, Obama, McCain, Romney, and many others to pic related.

You must have been vaccinated as a child.

The DNC kikes were adamant about it being Hillary's turn so he was forced to step aside

Openly and directly supports white genocide. Fuck him

MAN YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSUFFERABLE. Do you understand that insulting me doesn't make what I said any less true? You people have just resorted to insulting anons in every thread. That's a sure sign you people are fucking neurotic and out of options.

He will run in 2020 and will be treatedlike Hillary by DNC. Of course he will lose i can guarantee you that.

Definitely would of made a better president too.

That is simple user... It was to make sure Trump became president. Do you really think anyone thought Hillary was going to beat him.

>White people have access to various contraceptive methods
>It’s expensive to take care of a kid nowadays and non-third world people don’t shit out 11 kids
>Only poor minorities do this
>This is white genocide

whining won't change your crimes, joe

>”WAAAHHH NOBODY LISTENS TO MY MEMEING!”

Can i buy some weed from you?

I've read "Shattered"; Biden looked into running but got forced out by Hillary & Co.
In the alternate timelines, he still lost to Trump due to low energy. He was chosen for VP as he had low energy and not steal Barak's spotlight.

According to the book SHATTERED he didn't run because Hillary had him cornered from the very beginning organisation wise.

good taste in books bro

wtf is that

Girl who infamously told her beta bf to gas himself and he did - with carbon monoxide

Bernie and Biden were both forced aside for Hillary.

And she wants to run again in 2020.

so we're having a repeat of 1956 then. Been a long time since a party ran the same candidate twice in a row.

unless trump gets some victories under his belt uncle joe is going to fucking rape trump to death in 2020

it wont even be fair. Lots of trump voters would rather vote for a likable white male democrat who is casually racist then a fucking retarded kike billionaire with a verbal IQ of a toddler who literally cannot accomplish anything and says constantly retarded shit on twitter

If joe ran on trumps economic nationalist campaign and mixed in a little nigger love he would crush trump easily.

But fortunately the democratic party is fucking cocked and locked for total autistic civil war and will demand a black transgender lesbiomullosc

In fact you can bet in the democratic debate "old white male" will be used as an attack

so tiresome

>people disagree with me and I can't handle it
As long as Hillary doesn't run for president again, this will be a 1 term presidency.

dumbest white man in America