Magi 312 released

Magi 312 released

reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/312/page/1

I know I'm being annoying saying that but damn, Gary stu is not enough to describe Aladdin now.

Could he beat Accelerator at the Vector game?

I don't think Gary Stu applies when the character has lost before or been wrong before. Gary Stu is only a meaningful label if the character wins through the whole series.

That said, Aladdin hasn't lost very often.

When has he lost?

Gary Stu can only apply from the beginning. Besides, Aladdin is like a God anyways.

You are retarded.

This manga went to shit.

>Aladdin can't grope women anymore

It's hard not to be a shota anymore.

Will we have a Season 3?

Also, am I the only one that thinks Season 1 (where they still had "normal" powers) was much better than Season 2 where they can drop nuclear bombs around casually? Feels like fucking Dragon Ball or Naruto

>Gary Stu can only apply from the beginning.
Since when? A character losing in some manner in a past event does not disqualify him from being a Gary Stu in the present time.

You don't know what a Gary Stu is if you believe this.

not more than 5 chapters before this one

Nice argument.

Gary Stu is a specific character archetype. Let's say you had an MC lose every single fight and be wrong all the time, but in the last arc he becomes a god at combat and attains enlightenment. He still wouldn't be a Gary Stu by the traditional definition.

Of course, people might use that phrase more loosely now, and I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Good chapter
>gary stu

Stop using buzzwords. If you dislike something how about you actually describe what your problem is?

Yes
>shitty Balbadd arc
>anime original ending

What's the example?

fine, overpower annoying little shit

There is something wrong with that and it's that they aren't using it with that intention.

Fuck, make it 7....

>Good chapter
lamo! It's been boring-as-fuck, generic shonenshit for weeks now.

>305

no

The argument with Sinbad? Neither really won or lost there. They just debated back and forth until Aladdin flew away.

Fuck off.

user, he got beat up by Arba. She would have killed him if Sinbad hadn't intervened.

>Argument

summerfag

I guess there is that. Although a fair few people have a problem with how quick the transition was between him losing to her and him beating her. It was, what, 8 chapters? That's not necessarily a Gary Stu trait, but I can understand people saying it was a disappointing development.

It's after a timeskip, but yeah, there could have been much more tension for their rematch if they were separated by like 50 chapters.

Truth hurts, faggots

Are you the same fag, that called aladin gary stu?

I'm not sure what people want anymore, Alibaba chapters or Aladdin chapters.

Morgana chapters

No.
Although he is.

Who?

Holy shit guys, invincible=/= Gary Stu.

You use words you don't understand just because you don't like it. Nowadays that's what retards like you do.
>Oh no, the MC kick ass of a baddie post timeskip , who turned the other world into shit and always manages to survive in her battles with some new powers explained in the same period hur durr it's bad.
Pfftt Arbafags

They will always complain because reasons and the manga is ending. Later they will say Magi was shit.

Now this is just getting retarded

Well we need a word to describe a guy who do everything right and got god tier then.

Hakuryuu's waifu with the red hair.

>Later they will say Magi was shit.
They're saying that right now.

>Last panel
Actually, isn't Hakuryu's left hand composed of Kouen's cells? Arba is not related to him, right?

Is it the first time you see Solomon's magic?

This power creep is disgusting.

>300 chapters about edgy mc
>get powerful enough to fight enemy
>feels disgusted

>edgy mc
what

>Aladdin saves Hakuei
>Hakuryuu immediately goes into siscon mode
>Dem Mor smiles
Perfect.

There is no power creep.Aladdin reached the level of his father.

This manga is dead to me now

See you next week.

This.

>Thanos
>complaining about power creep
Eat a dick you fucking pedo.

where judar at

Aladdin isn't edgy, you autist.

Being a fabiulous faggot in Arba's fridge

It's not like anyne but hakuryuu misses him

>Gary stu

>Mary Sue as Protagonist You Don't Like
An alarmingly widespread use of the term, and one reason a lot of people feel that the term has lost whatever useful meaning it once had. There are a lot of reasons why this usage is so common. Most obviously, as rants about and mockery of the Mary Sue phenomenon became increasingly well-known in fandom, it became increasingly easy to throw the term around as Flame Bait. The fact that so many of the other definitions are highly subjective doesn't help.

Are retards going to be spamming this meme every thread?

>invincible=/= Gary Stu.
That only works for a villain, because at least then it presents a viable obstacle for the hero to overcome. When the hero is the one who is invincible, it just sucks all the suspense and excitement out of the story and ultimately makes it boring.

Accelerator
>automatic and manual
Aladdin
>manual

>Let's Konk that Kook
>Cheese and Crackers

2cringe4me

If it was Accelerator before the bullet, it would be at most a tie. After the Bullet Alladin would rek him up. Also it's not like Accelerator has absolute control over the entire world like Alladin has, maybe if he did became the lvl 6 fable shit. Alladin is almost Ortinos rank of bullshit as of now

>Aladdin is a Gary stu
Don't reply to retards who say this shit

White wing accelerator is basically a worse version of him than before the bullet though with no restrictions.

Anyways only comparing their vector shit.

Haven't you seen the shit Awakened Accel can do?

Isn't he worst than before the bullet anyway? If he had awakened while in his top state, and if we count only vectors, it would still be a tie at best because Alladin is like the fucking god of the planet right now.

Wait, where did you get this.

I love how oversensitive and obessive you are about this fuzzy term, almost make me want to shitpost. I should add some "forced drama" or "edgy" the next time, for the flavor.

Why are you replying to posts that your opinion has nothing to do with?

This is beyond stupid
Why didn't Aladdin reconstruct Hakuryu's body beforehand?

Can someone rip the Sinbad no bouken episodes off the JPN Netflix? Apparently they have English subs

Fuck, this is boring. I just want to get back to Alibaba.

Yet his father still lost to arba

Alibaba is boring as fuck too when he isn't training or some shit. Don't give a fuck about him trying to trade and then to get fucked over by Sinbad again.
Want to see where the fuck is Judar now.

Is he really trying to grope her?

>Speed reader
Damn Magi threads have a lot of shitposters nowadays

No, he wants to check if she is okay in the important places (correct answer: she is).

>where the fuck is Judar now
Where likes it best, in the asscrack of irrelevancy.

Don't get your hopes up. I stole this from some user in a Magi thread.

Because shitty writing

When story in manga becomes shit that attracts a lot of shitposters. Look at fairy tail

bump

That's no excuse for being a complete fucking retard.

Awakened Accel is stronger than pre-bullet

I do not understand. Why do you complain? What's the problem? There is no incoherence. You can like it or not but objectively there are no errors.

Not being inconsistent doesn't equate to not being shit.

this is not even the climax, just a set up for something else

If only Aladdin was half the character Accelerator is.

>Powercreep
>After 300 fucking chapters
>After hundreds of chapters of country-busting attacks being spammed like nothing
>After being shown Solomon had ripped god from his domain
Are you serious?

Ignore the shitposters

There is nothing strange. I did not like the last few chapters, but you can not say anything bad objectively. Everything we have seen it is possible and has been introduced a long time. Everything is justified, there is nothing wrong. So you may not like but you can not say it's shit.

>So you may not like but you can not say it's shit.
That's ridiculous. Just because no rules were broken and nothing has been contradicted within the context of the story, doesn't mean someone can't call the actual writing shit.

user, maybe you should reread my post and the post I was reply to, because I think you might have gotten confused as to what I was saying.

But then it is irrelevant because the author made no mistakes with its story. It's just an irrilevant opinion and subjective.

>Reading at the speed of sound.
Aladdin was nowhere as proficient with Solomon's Vector Magic as he is now; Hakuryuu got his limbs back before the Time-Skip.

What will Ohtaka after Magi?

Baba's the only reason I'm still reading this shit.

Magi and FMA are the best fantasy manga of all time?

I dont say this is bad chapter, but i dont like it

Proving that only women can write good Shonen.

Hunter x Hunter is objectively better than both.

fuck off and go back to your cancer thread faggot

Sorry if the truth triggers you.