Company starts a graduate programme to higher people (I.e Millennials)

>Company starts a graduate programme to higher people (I.e Millennials)
>know this a bad idea being 24 myself
>we bring in 10 new guys, all around or a bit younger than me
>they all last at most 6 months
>they complain the workload is too much
>most came in at 9:30am and left at 5
>they all either left or were fired

I bet they are the same who rush to reddit to say capitalism isn't working.

Why are Millennials all lazy, pathetic crybabies who can't work a 60 hour work week?

I also noted they were all weak with high pitched voices, there was no muscle definition to any of them and their sperm counts were definitely low.

fpbp

spbp

Hire me I spook Engligh and cum a bucket in your face

fuckin wagecucks

Spanish & Italians are actually some of the best in our company.

>higher people
I guess you work in a factory/warehouse full of brainless idiots and the new starters realised that and left.

*hire

and no, it's not a warehouse. Warehouses do not hire STEM graduates.

With spelling like yours there's no chance you've got a degree worth a wank

at least I know how to reply to posts & I don't use a fag flag.

``waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa''
t. warehouse worker with a degree in being a bootlicker pro
keep working those hours dude maybe one day you'll make it to floor supervisor

you didn't reply to the post properly again.

You sound like an angry, unemployed millennial. Do you even work out?

The first generation to grow up with constant influence from tv, movies, pop culture etc which is all controlled by (((them))). Millenials are a good first look at the type of people a degenerate multicultural liberal society creates. No work ethic, no morals, only think of thmselves, no concept of a greater good.

>people don't want to work 60-80 hours, (plus unpaid preperation time,) a week for slave wages that in real terms are half boomers got, and with no pension, shitty benefits, and at will hiring, and sjw politics, when you can get more than enough to live comfortably as a neet/semi-neet with 1/100th the work and drama, and nearly unlimited gibmedats. Let alone the basically hollow dating market, and the fact that houses in real terms are 20x more expensive than when boomers were around and now surrounded by niggers and poo n loos
wow who would think

Redpill

>7 posts with 6 users
stop you're trying too hard

>dyel bro?? u needa to lift big to work in an amazon warehouse like me!!!!!!!!!
You are a millenial, OP. What generation did you think you were from? You're far too young for gen x, you're too old for gen z

I understand I am a millennial.

I am saying the vast majority of us are lazy, unmotivated and reek of low t.

They hire anybody that applies though lol

>you didn't reply to the post properly again.
That's because you don't deserve to get (You)s

(You)

thanks

@143914699
Digits confirm you have the lowest test of us all because you work a dead end job and only get a release from crying about other people not being bootlickers like yourself

>@
good god

>their sperm counts were definitely low.

Fag (Homo) cock sucker

>complains on an anonymous Laotian fly fishing enthusiast board that people are wageslave like him

Engineer or programmer detected. Wordsmithing and giving a shit about spelling. It only matters that the code and formulas are correct.

>10 posts by this ID
give me that (You) so you can self-bump your thread now

You can't fix Millennials, OP. They're Obongo's kids now. He bred them to be this way.

tricked ya. self-bumps don't work when person before you sages. spotted the newfag

oh