Paddock Filmed himself during the shooting

nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/

I knew it as soon as the DM had sources saying there was a Camera setup in his room.

That footage will prove there was no second shooter and I bet he talks to the camera before the massacre or after before he an heros.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/crime/las-vegas-mass-shooting-victim-names-photos/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=XGAp5PTNgbE
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-terror-attack-claim-real-true-legitimate-fake-false-how-to-know-a7701046.html
youtu.be/c2GchQ3orB0
nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
youtube.com/watch?v=XGAp5PTNgbE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat so why the fuck has it taken so long to give us the God damn motive?

bumping with victims so you faggots give a fuck.

people.com/crime/las-vegas-mass-shooting-victim-names-photos/

So where the fuck is the video?

I am guessing he goes off on trump or conservatives or some shit.

Video or gtfo

Will never be released because he probably said he was about to enjoy killing some rural and suburban drumpftards.

Being heavily editted atm to put in Trump memorabilia

Because the dude was a democrat fuckwit and if his motive is actually released it will demolish the "EVIL WHITE PEOPLE THAT LIKE TRUMP WITH GUNS" high they are riding on?

this where's the tape

With the FBI I am sure.

It will leak eventually or come to light during court cases.

Good.

So where's the fucking announcement? A right winger kills lefties and it comes out immediately.

His true motive

Hated amwf

Guy was probably a CIA arms dealer or They trying to create their own narrative

Isis released a video claiming the attack as revenge for American involvement in Syria.
Isis video of the actual shooting soon? He wired $100k to the phillipines a week before the shooting. Issi also send out a call to action for all who wish to assist the caliphate must go to the Philippines. This was on 9/12/17.

Archive it faggot.

Stop trying to spread your shit meme you slant-eyed jungle monkey. No one fucking cares.

I want to know what this says
>writing is another user's joke

how come it took them so long to find the room? wasn't the gunfire audible to other people inside?

Well that's oddly fucking convenient now ain't it?

They need to figure out what his real motive was, and then they need to come up with an alternate motive if his real doesn't fit their agenda.

Whenever you faggots stub your toe you scream 'FUCKING WMAF!' don't you?

78 minutes is a terrible response time I agree.

They only found him because he set off the smoke alarms in his room from all the firing.

Filmed or streamed to his ISIS contact?

They'll release it when they judge it'll cause the most trouble/embarassment.

Lady told people 45 minute prior

"They are all around us"
"You're all going to die tonight"

>He wired $100k to the phillipines a week before the shooting

that was probably for his Midget Asian Wife™

Wait, what? source?

how long till the full 4K quality video gets leaked?

They're probably editing it with all the snazzy effects just now and picking the nasheed.

i want to believe this is the case but i don't for some reason.

Streaming event on the Dark Web.

This is all so fucked.

The people of Vegas should grab their guns and march down to the LVPD headquarters to protest and demand answers. This is literal social engineering and policing as psy ops.

oh boy I can't wait to watch another
>I pledge allegiance to [redacted] I am a warrior of [redacted] and fight for [redacted]

I didn't really bother following this, was he really antifa/far left?

this is the most bizarre aspect.

Either that, psy op/set up, or ISIS

The government knows and they're refusing to tell us the truth.

Because they're probably investigating whether other people helped him or not, and if they plan on filing charges against them then releasing information could potentially poison the investigation, tamper with potential jury pools, things like that.

He shot up a country concert in vegas.

He's made millions renting properties out. He knows damn well what he was doing and understands demographics.

I bet you he stayed in that room before or one right near it.

i just can't see this being him. lets be honest, people that wear "pussy-hats" aren't likely to do a mass shooting, and he doesn't look like a hardcore antifa. even the muslim angle is more believable than this. he was probably just some mentally twisted old faggot.

This screams of ISIS.

ISIS has been pulling shit off like this in all of their attacks. They all livestream themselves to jihadis back home while doing this.

A famous example is that french guy who went into that mayor's house and killed her and her entire family while livestreaming it.

Apparently they had a livestream of Bataclan as well where they executed victims and tortured them by cutting off their balls or clits and decapitating them.

This perhaps is a similar thing, and if the public ever got a hold of the video, it would answer a lot of questions.

Of course, we should always be on the lookout for the potential that this film would be part of the psyops.

>I bet you he stayed in that room before or one right near it.
the room was booked by him 4 days prior
he spent weeks planning this, getting just the right angle on the event
he knew what he was doing and who he was targeting

>he was probably just some mentally twisted old faggot.
except he wasn't
he had a class three pilot's license and was over 40, mandatory mental screening every 24 months.

I will die if he literally says "drumpf" while committing the shooting

I'm willing to bet he doesn't talk to the camera after he an heroes. Unless you count "hugnghhhgurglegurgle" as talking.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=XGAp5PTNgbE

VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO
VIDEO
>VIDEO

Because it was ISIS.
People dismissing ISIS' claims are fucking stupid.
>Terror experts focusing on Isis say they often hear people allege Isis would "claim my stubbed toe if they could" or would "claim a sneeze".
>But such a view "fails to understand how the group works and how it sees itself," according to Amarnath Amarasingam, an expert on the jihadists.

>"A simple tabulation of past claims of responsibility for attacks in the West shows that Isis has been surprisingly disciplined in only claiming attacks that the terror group has either directed, enabled or else inspired," Rukmini Callimachi, a New York Times correspondent focusing on Isis and al-Qaeda, told The Independent.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-terror-attack-claim-real-true-legitimate-fake-false-how-to-know-a7701046.html

>He's made millions renting properties out.

yeah i can't see an antifa doing that. most of them just have rich parents but aren't indepently wealthy. maybe he just knew he could get a hotel with a view of this concert and that's why he chose it.

Smoke alarms shouldn't be an excuse - rather a reason to find him sooner.

Reckon the sprinkler heads are only triggered by heat (or teens with airsoft pistols that shoot the mercury), otherwise the room would be wet.

youtu.be/c2GchQ3orB0

People don't just suddenly go mental at 65 after a hugely successful life with no run ins with law enforcement or medical personnel. If he had been batshit it would have manifested itself long before now. There has to be a real motive and the LVPD and feds are keeping it from the people.

Ayo hol up.. do we know if the camera was sending out the footage?

>killing 60 people isn't mentally twisted

read my poorly written sentence again faggot.

After the shooting, before he an heros.

>40, mandatory mental screening every 24 months
Which he had not renewed since 2008.

>nypost.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-filmed-himself-during-slaughter/
>hi Sup Forums :Oct 1 Las Vegas

yeah im not saying this isn't weird as fuck but i just don't get antifa or muslim vibes from him. the only reason i can think people convert to islam is because they are fucking up in life and need direction, that isn't the case, and he just doesn't seem like an antifa.

bump

the fucking fbi lied and lied about hillary. they aren't a reliable source of information. they're the fake news of the gov.

All you faggots crying false flag and fake. Watch the blood run out of her mouth when he goes to feel a pulse.

That is your cognitive dissonance.

That enough blood for you faggots?

I was never here...
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

>Media says no motive
>Films himself
>Has a huge arsenal of firearms

>drumpf
>drumpfkins
>trumpkins
>donald dump
>cheeto/orange

if any of these are said i'm gonna lose my fucking shit man

No shit. Hence why I said

we can blame john oliver and his hate meme if he does

Holy shit

trump's pretty big into conspiracy theories so I expect a lot of information to be released tbqh

he left a note

If any of you are still waiting for an answer to why, and can't figure it out for your self, I'll tell you what the agencies are hiding, its 'Democrat Terrorism' homegrown from the largest psy-op ever, wake up fuckers. (((Media=CIA=NWO)))

Leak the video leos

Hahaha keep trying nigger

kek. they will not have died in vain if this is the case.

>I will die if he literally says "drumpf" while committing the shooting

>Victim number 60

But there has to be a motive. Even crazy people have a motive as non-sensical as it may be. The feds are hiding that information and there's a reason they're hiding it.

We already know there is both a video and a note. Well what the fuck do they say?

Yeah, it's looking more and more like ISIS inspired; girlfriend visiting Middle East with him etc...

I noticed that immediately on the BBC; they said something like ISIS claimed it but experts quickly dismissed this as a plausible claim or something. Almonds got activated because every other time ISIS claims shit, that is reported in a "well, may be..." or simply "so it was them" kind of way, and - as you say - it usually turning out to be correct.

Fuck... wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have a criminal deep state that repeatedly murders its own subjects in huge numbers to scare us in to giving up our rights?

COUNTRY MUSIC SUCKS NOW reeeeeeeeee

My bet still stands ...

>Victims

Wew

>mfw he was streaming to ISIS in Raqqa
>mfw new ISIS video confirms Abu Abed Abdulbar Al-Ameriki theory

Jesus Christ.

that would be a pretty good meme

How Vegas of you, namefag.

That guy with the head wound is most likely in a coma. He scores a 4 on the Glasgow Coma Scale.

The government is much worse then a lone wolf
No heartstrings pulled

This is all the proof I needed. Absolutely insane. I actually do feel bad for those people

Asians are beta as fuck

WHERE TF IS THE VID. GODDAMN SOMEONE LEAK IT ALREADY.

shitty

It's actually pretty heartening to see regular Americans join together to preform Triage

This is Juan Williams-tier stupidity

He's fine.

t. Expert of doctor things

fuckin grandpa didn't know how to live stream

the public will never see this video

I bet that's all you needed nigger

Holy fuck!!!

Motive needed? NO
refer to the original mass shooter Charles Whitman. 1966
>It has been suggested that his violent impulses, with which he had been struggling for years, were due to a tumor found in his brain on autopsy.

On August 1, 1966, Charles Whitman, a former Marine sharpshooter, took rifles and other weapons to the observation deck atop the Main Building tower at the University of Texas at Austin, then opened fire on persons indiscriminately on the surrounding campus and streets. Over the next 96 minutes he shot and killed fifteen people including one unborn child and injured thirty-one others; another victim died in the hospital and the final victim died from the lingering effects of his wounds in 2001, but his death was ruled a homicide. The incident ended when police reached Whitman and shot him dead.

Kek. Thanks dad for the bait.

He might have. If ISIS wasn't full of shit he could have been live streaming to them, one of his contacts could have told him how.

Didn't realise the name was still there.

Paddock - a LEFTIST and a DEMOCRAT like AAAALLLLL masshooters so far !
For the last DECADES !! All leftists, all Democrats, ... !!!

Isn't it finally time to BAN DEMOCRATS !!!?!!

In that case we will never see the vid.

Why are people still mentioning this? Crackheads talk like this all the time in big cities