How would you change the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/143894230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd write my own name.

I'd just kill myself

I'd write this guy's name.

Thank you, my friend.

Kill as much as people i see on social media so no one uses that annoying and frustrating shit anymore

Kill the shinigami

I'd start with Sanders, Hillary and Trump. Then I'd kill all the future canditates.

Can the Deathnote allow me to see inside the Earth Mantle?
Can the Deathnote allow me to check up if Fort Know is full of led bars painted gold?
Can the Death Note allow me to find out the identities of Bilderberg Club members?
Can the Death Note teleport my enemies in space?
Can the Death Note extract diamonds from the Earth crust?
Can the Death Note destroy oil fields, thus destroying islamistic threat?
Can the Death Note cut me a secret base underneath the surface of the Moon, fill it with air, aircondition it, fill a basin there full of warm water from the Pacific?

No, it can't.

It can kill people by infarcts, but so does the Riemann omniportal device by cutting the heart muscle with a closing microportal.

I would kill all the baddies

I would touch it but never use it.

I'd cum in it

I'd probably just write down ridiculous causes of death. You have to wonder how much the death note can control the world around it. If you write down someone dies of explosive gonorrhea that rockets them into the sky would it work?

I'd start killing celebrities hoping to dissuade anyone from wanting to become famous in an effort for everyone to be on the same level

I'd kill everyone involved in production of Sherlock except for writer and will actively challenge him to solve mystery akin to how Gubersnatch was doing it in the show, which is magic.

The victim will certainly at least try to. It's been covered in anime/manga.

I'd cause world war 3 by killing politicians and let them leave notes that imply it was someone from another party and keep doing it until shit blows up

kill everyone and return ownership of mother earth back to the previously oppress fauna,and wild life!

Changing the world using the death note is so goddamn easy. All you gotta do is
DO NOT KILL ANYONE

The deathnote has the capability to manipulate not only how a person will die, but also how he would live.
If you think about it, you can literally just grab a random prisoner, command him to escape, renew his identity, live a good man, and contribute in the world of cancer research until he dies a peaceful death by 80

The deathnote cannot do the impossible but you can force a multi-billionaire terrorist to mend his ways and donate his richness to the glory of mankind.

Heck, you can even just grab a random valedictorian and write his fate down wherein he will be able to succeed in life as a good man, contribute in the progress of mankind, and die peacefully in his sleep.

And you have over 7 billion people to command.
And yet, it's always murder that is on their minds

There is a time limit to how long between writing and tod. I think it was 24 hours but I could be mistaken.

Sounds like a plan.

Get rid of the globalist oligarch that dominates us.

maybe then we can rebuild it into something better.

nothing morally driven, probably just kill a lot of pop musicians until the world gets back on track with that whole centuries old legacy of actual innovation and progress in music, rather than just cashing in on glorified jingles.

If shinigami eyes could let me see the person behind Sup Forums posts then I'd kill all shitposters on Sup Forums. Otherwise I'd just watch anime and play video games like normal.

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Christopher Poole
That one guy from everybody loves raymond

>Find the names of the faggots with access to nuclear arsenal.
>Make them detonate said arsenal.

It would be fun.

>If you write, die of disease for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23 day rule.
>If you write die of disease like before with a specific disease's name, but without a specific time, if it takes more than 24 days for the human to die the 23 day rule will not take effect and the human will die at an adequate time depending on the disease.
Yeah, Deathnote has the maximum effectivity of 23 days. Anything more would kill the person indefinitely

Nevertheless, that is a large amount of time to force a major terrorist leader to change his ways and make the world great

Think of all the possibilities you could have done if only its owners were not so eager to kill

all rock music has always been that

What if instead of Light Yagami, a SJW got the Death Note? How will the story change?

kill all the jews. make them say the holocaust was a lie before they kill themselves too not just heart attacks.

It would be shit

>blogs about it on tumblr
>arrested after first murder

What's he going to announce, Sup Forums?

You think people would believe this shit with just 1 murder?

>That one guy from everybody loves raymond
Did you kill Jeffery?

white males would be extinct from mass suicide after apologizing

Kill everyone in ISIS. They're names and faces are all over social media and on most wanted lists done by several governments. Kill all wanted terrorists.
Only write the names of criminals on the run or that the law won't touch for some reason.
I see no point killing criminals that are already in prison. Plus, that way lots of criminals will turn themselves in to avoid getting killed.
The Death Note would be like the Ultimate Drone, it kills active threats, prisoners are no longer a threat.

One would have to be very careful with dictators though. History shows us that killing/overthrowing a dictator can leade to chaos and war far worse than what there was before.

You're right, maybe I was being too generous. I'd be surprised if an SJW could actually make it to that point.

Kill whoever was responsible for this
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143894230
Jesus christ, if you hate Sup Forumstardation just delete the thread

YO, AMERICA!
(smacks wife with lips)
WE HAVE DOH-DUCED DAT KIRA BE WHITE
(adjusts bone in nose)
BECUZ TO KILL, HE NEED TO BE ABLE TO WRITE!
(drops mic)

For more fantastic posts like this please donate your (yous) to my patreon.

>Think of all the possibilities you could have done if only its owners were not so eager to kill

I think the problem isn't that its owners are eager to kill, it's that at one point Kira got overconfident and started leaving his name before his kills as a warning, which started the whole series of events that led to him being found out.

If all you do is kill without any of the cocky shit, there's nothing anybody can do to trace you. Hell, they can't even be sure there's a killer around instead of just a really bizarre series of heart attacks.

(You) deserve at least a dozen You's

If you had a Death Note, how could you send messages out to the world (ultimatums, what you want people to do/not do, etc.) in a way that can't be traced back to you?

>Thread reached bump limit and on page 6
>Instead of letting it die off naturally, decided to purge "problematic" posts
>Thread bumped to front page again
>"Problematic" posts keep appearing after that
>Have to resort to prune the thread

They should have just ignore it in the first place and let it die since it is dying anyway.

Make your victims leave messages instead

I would manipulate people with the Death Note into delivering said messages as if by their own volition.

Wouldn't work. Light tried to get a criminal to write "L suspects the police", but since that criminal would never think that, he didn't do it.
All he could do was send coded messages in weird suicide notes, which would take a lot of time and effort, as well as being quite suspicious.

I forgot about that. I might try manipulating the guy into thinking that way though. Like by getting him to join a terrorist organization or something.

>Write the message (with indications of people that will die the next day as proof) and print it out.
>Leave message in a well-hidden place with no cameras
>With the Death Note, get a criminal to pick up the message, go to his home, copy it, destroy the original, then e-mail it to the media

Then again, doing this would make the cops figure out what country you're in.

Manipulate people to post it on Sup Forums with secure tripcodes behind 7 proxies using onion routing in a library computer.

Sup Forums pissbabies would be the first to go. All would be well.

And how would they know the names and faces of people on an ANONYMOUS board?

Or I could manipulate radicalized individuals who already have the kind of thinking needed to meet my needs. Cover my motivation with their motivation.

Retard

>target nipmoot to release all IP of posters publicly
>target any CIA/NSA agent to traceback everyone there and release it publicly

>Implying a SJW know how to do any of these.

I'd have jews put themselves in ovens.

It's funny how with sufficient effort, Light could have completely made his killings incomprehensible and untraceable. It would have genuinely been seen as acts of god rather than a man trying to be god.

/pol growth is huge holy shit, maybe that shit was needed

Would printing names onto the Death Note work?Like thousands at once in the smallest font possible.

Unless the printer can think of the faces of the targets when it jots down the ink, then it probably won't.

I'd sell my services as the best assassin who have ever walked on Earth.

No
The message was "I know L suspects the police"
Since the prisoner didn't know that, it was just a heart attack
A true God would have never have done just that though
A vengeful God would want to leave a mark

ARGH! I keep forgetting that rule for some reason.

>sell
Just force the criminals to send you their money. It's that simple

We need an intelligent printer.

Kill Merkel. It's a start.
While I'm at it, the Rothschilds too.

The fact that all the worst criminals of the world are mysteriously dying all at the same time from "accidents" is mark enough. The more you make it look like one giant coincidence, the more people will really think it's just the natural course of things or something.

Write my name, cause of death will be sex by 10/10 women for a year

Kill the jews

If you do it like that you make it seem like an unstoppable force of nature is responsible
If you kill people with heart attacks It'll seem like an intelligent being is doing it

who even is this?

Kill literally every single person that wasn't white

I would kill my fucking dad so he stops telling me to get a job

I'd kill the entire aryan race

But the unstoppable force of nature clearly has some kind of intelligence if it keeps picking off villains and leaving good people behind.

Imagine if a giant traffic accident occurs and everyone miraculously comes out unscathed - except for one criminal that was being transported at the time. Or if someone holding a hostage conveniently trips on a rock and accidentally shoots his conspirator in the head before breaking his own neck on the floor. Maybe a bear comes along and conveniently mauled somebody to death and left without bothering anyone else - all these things happening worldwide, with nobody to take credit for it and no explanation or pattern whatsoever.

It will seem like the world itself is dispensing punishment. An unstoppable force of nature, sure, but one with a will and purpose. But nobody would be satisfied with that, so people would no choice but to simply say it's the will of some god.

I don't think it really matters as long as people don't believe it's the work of a fellow man. They can call it nature, karma, god or whatever the fuck. The point is, you've successfully avoided suspicion.

If there's a pattern then people will be suspicious though. After all, L managed to narrow it down in the beginning to Japan didn't he? That's why using the same method of killing over and over has the chance of giving you away, I'd think - or at least make it clear you're a person.

I see
Kind of like the curse in Another
It'd be great, but very time consuming to write down this shit for everyone you wanna kill
However it's also impossible to track down since you can't even figure out who's getting killed and who's just dying in accidents
>Kira fan is just going to work
>suddenly a car come out of nowhere and a crash happens
>steps out of the car completely fine and sees the other car has 2 dead dudes in them
>finds out the 2 dudes were criminals on the run from the law
>massive Justice boner because Kira chose him to carry out his divine plans

>tumblr discovering Sup Forums

Yeah it'd be time consuming as fuck and you'd have to train your successor to do the same thing.

Though, because there's no face or clear pattern attached to it too (since as you said, there will be normal accidents too so it's basically impossible to tell in the end) I think it'd be pretty terrifying at the same time because you're not sure exactly what crosses the line and would get you killed.

And you could at time flaunt your power
>live TV discussion about the string of highly unusual deaths in recent months
>one of the people there is a very corrupt politician trying to spin this in his favor
>during the discussion the politician stands up
>I SEE IT, THE WRATH OF GAIA, GOD, KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>his head explodes in front of the entire TV audiences

I think it'd be more powerful and in line with your normal method of killing to just have a stage piece come loose and crush him to death in the middle of his sentence.

At the same time, it'd also be more terrifying too in regards to what I said earlier, probably, since people aren't exactly completely sure why he was killed. Was it for trying to put a spin on the deaths? Was it some hidden corrupt business? Nobody knows for sure.

On top of that, him shouting something would confirm that it's some kind of intelligent being at the very least directing this whole thing. Then people would analyze exactly just how powerful you are since it's impossible to literally kill every criminal on the planet and the limits of your ability since it's clear you're not omnipotent. It'd put some kind of identity on you, at the very least.

Ok
Then going with the stage piece crushing him mid-sentence would be better
Then you come here and jerk off to Kira-chan pics on /x/

I'm genuinely sorry I thought about this too much user.

lel