Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIGHgrDOZiI&ab_channel=Bolt2nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sexualize the prosecutors.

my HWAIFUUUU!

>Payne
Does this mean we'll get 2-1 after all?

IRONY

Is that the dancing Blue Badger from 1-5?

Send help.

They couldn't wait for it a bit longer, could they?

>don't show her from the front
>make her speak with two voices at once
Bravo.

Tama's voice does not suit Pearl.

The OP was great. Heck, both are.

>third of OP was the circus

>horrifiededgeworth.jpg
Is that Maya in a school uniform?

How could they fuck this up?

>Bat

Feels weird to be honest

Finally, best girl is here.

>everyone hates the circus case
>pretty much the entire second half of the OP has to do with it

Oh yes, I can taste the tears from here. The Internet relentlessly memes on that case and I have never seen anything resembling a good reason. So this is retribution for the crybabies!

The circus case WILL be good in this and there's nothing you can do against it!

Oh wow that was actually a great opening that induces hype. The first one was so generic and boring. What happened?

And then they both died. The end.

This is the face of shipping

Where the fuck are 1-5 and 2-1?

This bit was hilarious.

Slut.

Budget.

1-5: Skipped because it was a bonus case added in the DS port. Maybe it'll happen as an OVA.

2-1: Chronologically happens after 2-2.

>1-5
For the original trilogy, it was a filler case. They can pretty much put it in timeline after JFA or even T&T barely having to change anything.

>2-1
Chronologically, it's after 2-2. Maybe it will be, Payne is in the OP.

Good episode.

But this was our one chance at getting Lotta feet forever and we got sockblocked to eternity.

1-5 ain't happening, too big of a case and they aren't even handling original cases that well, that's why they scattered around references to it (King of Prosecutors trophy, Edgeworth's office which was first introduced in 1-5, way after release of trilogy)

2-1 is chronologically later, and logically should be dropped, even though our hearts protest because of Maggey.

They'd have to rework the "corruption in the Prosecutor's office" angle since Edgeworth shaped up in JFA and later

Paine is in the opening though unless they just put him there at random.

Well, they put Berry Big Circus freaks too, i-it's not like we're getting adaptation of Bit Top... right?

WHY IS PEARL SO FUCKING CUTE?

>NICK BATTORU BATTORU

Maybe they'll shorten the case and blow through it quickly by allowing Phoenix to note that Dustin could not possibly have written Maggey's name when he died on impact and had a broken neck.

She is cute.

But if you sexualize her I'm going to have to take you in, pal.

So no Psyche Locks in this anime?

Can't remember if that's before or after the first trial.

Wait a minute, that urn!

Well at least we get the blue badger in the ED

The prosecution office was corrupted as fuck even until AAI2, Edgeworth didn't have that much of influence until AJ/DD times.

Didn't we have them after the first day? I don't think that Phoenix learned anything today that required breaking the locks in the game.

It happens in 2-2. Pearl gives Nick the Magatama after Maya is arrested.

Whats that? Sexualize Pearl?

So, can we start sexualizing the Pearls now?

NO

DELETE THIS

In the game Ini has a psyche lock first day, but in the anime Lotta spilled what that one revealed (that Ini is Mimi's sister). Also Maya channels Mia in the detention center and she has a couple that can't be broken until the second day.

DELETE THIS!

This thread ends here

Why A-1 aren't as good with anime when they produced decent content for the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=bIGHgrDOZiI&ab_channel=Bolt2nd

Probably easier to have enough budget for a few 1 minute shorts than 24 full episodes.

Budget and schedule issues most likely

Bones made the game stuff.

YOU CANT

Call the cops
What are you going to do? Arrest me?

In Dual Destinies they did, but A-1 made Spirit of Justice's cutscenes.

For Dual Destinies.

Spirit of Justice is A-1.

The animation is simple and rather crappy in both instances, but anime cut-scenes just have better visuals and colors. I just hate how pale anime looks.

But I can

Maybe they will change things in anime.
Lock are important, since they are necessary to trick us into believing in Matt's innocence

Do you think we will ever have best girls?

Ratings-wise show is doing too good by constantly beating Pokemon.

But why would you want crappy adaptation of TT in the first place? A-1 will find a way to fuck it up.

I want to cuddle Bat at night!

Wasn't there a girl that looked like them in Phoenix's flashbacks?

I don't care, I just want Dahlia's bitchiness adapted and pray they don't fuck up 3-5, especially Iris's confession

SS pls.

I just realized that we are going to get lots of images with smug Pearls shipping Nick with Maya.

The main question is, we will ever get to see EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS and Raymond "Mastermind" Shields adapted?

>Good opening
>Cute Loli
It's a good day

I actually think that Ace Attorney Investigations series would work much better than original trilogy. Because flow doesn't constantly require to cut to the courtroom.

But most likely never. Although, I wouldn't mind Ace Attorney Investigations to continue as anime series akin to how Danganronpa is handling it now, with shit specifically written for anime.

Hell no, I hate that guy

>We will have to watch Phoenix almost convict her for Juan Corrida's murder
Fuck

I want to turn this Pearl into a young mother.

>Women that generally act strong-willed losing their shit and becoming nervous wrecks.
I didn't even know I had that fetish until JFA.

>mfw another timeskip happens, and Pearl has already lost her virginity and had kids while Phoenix still hasn't fucked Maya

Fujos condemned Phoenix and Edgeworth into a life of wizardry.

Franziska fucked the weakness out of her between JFA and TT.

And why is there so little art of Adrian's TT design?

>implying Phoenix hasn't fucked Athena or Trucy

Phoenix and Edgeworth had sex after case 2-5 desu senpai

>every Pearl image in this thread that wasn't a game/anime screenshot has been deleted, even the ones that weren't sexualizing her
Good job janitors.

They even deleted official promo art

Pearlposting is not allowed anymore?

This isn't a /c/ Pearl imagedump thread.

Let's at least hope they introduce Gant

There's no point in introducing Gant if there's no 1-5.

They could have a beach episode with SWIMMING.

>hating uncle Raymond
Wow what a flaming faggot

Chances are same faggot who posted the sexualized Pearl images also dumped all the cute Pearl images, then got banned and all posts from the IP mass deleted. Even a text post saying "WHY IS PEARL SO FUCKING CUTE?" was nuked.

I'm not going to lie but I rather not have psyche locks in the anime. It works great as a game mechanic, but watching it happen without our input would seem incredibly clunky and annoying.

>Pearls and Trucy are like sisters
>Never see them hang out
If the anime gets this far, I hope they fix that

>C'mon, Udgey, let's hit those beaches!

Yes agreed

This is why I hated the Danganronpa adaptation, Phoenix Wright staff probably saw how terrible it looks in the anime.

As it should be.