Muh gun bans and ban deh bump-fire stocks

Why do people forget that you could simply either mill or 3D print gats and related modifications? It's really easy too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwIuMywfdww
youtube.com/watch?v=2UlOm5kGqAg
youtube.com/watch?v=W1U5rEAUD4E
youtube.com/watch?v=7B9NkQldeu0
youtube.com/watch?v=SSJWibX65kk
youtube.com/watch?v=ATNtqjsiq5U
youtube.com/watch?v=ch4ul9aX-ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People only want to FEEL safe, it doesn't matter if they actually are.

Forgot to add videos related.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwIuMywfdww
youtube.com/watch?v=2UlOm5kGqAg
youtube.com/watch?v=W1U5rEAUD4E

Why can't regressive think rationally? Don't give me the "just cause they are", I want an actual answer. Mental illness, culture of mental illness, inherit from parents, just following the flow, what?

bin that printer

bump stocks have absolutely no military or tactical value and i dont care if they ban them. stay away from muh semis.

The use of a Slidefire stock was interesting due to the noise it made, but its not at all important. You can rip off an insane amount of fire in a short span with just a GI trigger. There are drop in replacement triggers on the market that fire both on the pull, and release of the trigger, and that would have let Paddock shoot much faster than his Slidefire stock.

As always the firearm used and its nuances aren't important. He could have loaded up a Jeep with explosives and detonated a VBIED in the crowd killing far, far more people.

Shout out to the efficacy of 5.56 though. 350 to 400 yards and still slaying.

Come and take it.

A bunch of lemmings. They say Trump's a fascist, and despite the fact that the Founders put a safeguard in the Constitution in the event of that ever happening, they suggest that that safeguard be taken away just because of ((((party leadership)))). They're fucking idiots.

rational thinking isn't being taught or used around them so they never pick up on it. All they want is to feel like they did a good thing so they can forget that the shooting ever happened.

We actually had a discussion on /k/ about how he could've gotten more kills simply by landing into the field full speed into that crowd of people, and maybe packing it full of fuel/explosives. Or even just landing at normal speed and after the ram raiding, start shooting at everything that moves.

As for the 5.56 part, the military shoots it out to 500 meters, and the round itself can be effective out to 800 with a skilled marksman.

I wish it wasn't so. Much less suffering for gun owners who just want to own gats without all this BS. Funny though, not too long ago, a lot of liberals were buying guns thinking Trump is going to summon an army to get them or something.

>effective out to 800 with a skilled marksman
negative
extremely unreliable past 500
flight stability gone, energy loss, massive drop
round tumbling and keyholing

Not necessarily, especially with the heavier grain rounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=7B9NkQldeu0
youtube.com/watch?v=SSJWibX65kk

Mk 262 has gotten kills out to 900-1000.

I only brought it up because fanboys like to shit on it for not having that fudd stoppan powah.

I'm fine with it to be honest. Democracy only works when all the citizens are equal and have equal power. What accomplishes this? Firepower, that's it. If 2 forces in a country broke out into war against each other, one a majority and the other a minority, and both sides had the same tier of weaponry and training, who'd win? The majority, as they have power. Instead of breaking out into war with one another, we have the ballot box as a substitute, and the minority would accept that it would lose if it tried. However, a minority with weaponry easily trumps a majority without them with absolute ease. It's happened in every fascist and communist country that's stood for a while, we see it in Venezuela today. If Venezuela had our gun laws, Maduro would've been hanged publicly years ago. A person without a weapon has no power. The state can simply render them as nothing but cattle that can make noise but not much more. Some governments take away the noise, as well, with simply a disenfranchised population that can do nothing but submit or escape. Rising up isn't an option, they'll die. With the Democrats, we see a very strange phenomenon. They refuse to own weaponry, they refuse to form militias, they hate all of that and find it "scary". These people also complain about the unfair advantages like the Electoral College and Gerrymandering, as they say this gives us an advantage. All they can do is scream about it, though, they can't take action. Why? Because they own no guns. Who owns them? The conservatives who don't care about the Electoral College and Gerrymandering, if the Dems tried an actual insurrection, they'd be wiped out in a matter of months or weeks, because the people who have and are experienced with weapons are all conservatives. So I'm fine with their position on gun control if it means we get to do whatever we want in government and all they can do is scream about it and stab the occasional "Nazi". It's a very good trade-off.

How the fuck are bumpstocks even allowed to exist from the get-go and still be considered a semi-auto?

Y'all ameridumbs brought this on yourselves lol. If he didn't have a bumpstock, the killcount wouldn't even be near what it is.

>this thing scares me
>it should be illegal

You're arguing from a place of ignorance on this. You do not any a slidefire stock to shoot rapidly.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATNtqjsiq5U

>Fire once per trigger pull
It meets the legal definition of semi-auto.

Besides, it just makes bump firing slightly easier. You don't need a fancy stock to do it.

The pics from the hotel room shows that he used bumpstocks but aight.

Hey man I'm just stating facts. Bet you that festival crowd wished that bumpstocks and ECHO triggers were more controlled when they got metal raining down at them. But hey, fuck yeah guns am I right?

You're not even making coherent statements, Sven.
It doesn't matter that he used a Slidefire stock. It. Does. Not. Matter. You don't need one to fire rapidly. You don't need an Echo trigger either. Dumping a mag semi auto isn't hard at all.

You're arguing from pure ignorance.

If you take a standard carbine buffer tube and mill out the space between 2 of the holes that the locking pin on the stock goes into would that make it a bumpfire stock ?

You'll win this argument when you show me a normal person with no special training dump a 100 round mag with semi-auto at the same rate paddock did.

what exactly is a weapon sweep?

Bump fire stocks work because the grip has a shelf for your index finger that rests in front of the trigger. You fire the rifle by pulling the handguard forward against your finger.
Its not just a stock, its a stock+grip. The two are connected and move together.

>I've never shot a gun in my life
>its impossible to shoot fast!
The crowd didn't run away upon first hearing the shots, or when they saw people starting to get hit. Most of them simply crouched down and stayed in place. He didn't need to fire at any sort of astronomical rate to kill 60 people.

I've spent a year in the Finnish coastal jaegers during my conscription, we shot hundreds of rounds with the RK-95 every week. I know exactly how fast you can shoot a rifle at semi.

>I know exactly how fast you can shoot a rifle at semi.
Sure, you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch4ul9aX-ZU

>Bump fire stocks work because the grip has a shelf for your index finger that rests in front of the trigger. You fire the rifle by pulling the handguard forward against your finger.
>Its not just a stock, its a stock+grip. The two are connected and move together.

Thanks user. You just saved a buffer tube.

When the cops take illegal weapons from suspects.

Is that really the best video you've got for me? Some hack that doesn't even show his gun to the camera and has 10 views?

Yeah okay, you've got nothing and you know it.

jews are scared and need to disarm goyim ASAP

>get proven wrong
>b-b-but the video is low view count so it doesn't matter!

The absolute state of the Swedish cuck.

Amerdumbs, heh.
This coming from a Swede mangina that lets women rule him and sandniggers rape his sister.
Fuck off, you stupid he-cunt.