User, we know you're out there. I just want to let you know that you are a real American hero. Be safe out there

user, we know you're out there. I just want to let you know that you are a real American hero. Be safe out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ue4VHmEoNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does the sheriff care?

Because he's the sheriff

Sup Forums has its tentacles everywhere, Sheriff

cuz (likely) the same user told us the FBI fucked up and that the shooters got away. Was a gun deal gone bad.

They were never going to release this shit. Those pictures contain clues.

oops

This, like we are ever going to get the vid

Did you watch the sheriffs press conference. he's nervous as fuck. I bet you they threatened his life unless he plays along. This destroys a lot of the narrative.

the sheriff should by some stock right now, don't be a nigger anons get that stock today remember what john said about 2020

RIP Swat guys career

keep it going!

checked, noticed that too

user you did God's work. Don't let those cunts find out it was you.

Where is the source for this?

Why did Steven Paddock work as a letter carrier and IRS agent in the 70s and 80s? Why did he change jobs so much yet end up as a multi millionaire? Why, in the photos, does it show him sitting on a gun? If he wasn't sitting, how did his leg end up underneath another gun?

This thread is now being monitored

This is why both Sup Forumss must be protected.

>he's nervous as fuck.
He sounded like he wanted to cry at certain times.

His foot is barely under a gun that's lifted with a bipod. Please stop including this to muddy the actual worth having discussions on the topic instead of continually pointing to something that is not something strange at all. I'm not saying "GO TO SLEEP GOY" I'm saying you're doing that by distracting people to something that doesn't NOT make sense.

The gun is lifted by the bipod and barely half of his FUCKING FOOT is under it, he could have been standing ANYWHERE NEAR IT and this is how it'd end up let alone if he was standing and just his toes ended up underneath it.

Better pay in new jobs.

Posts in question

God bless insider user
I hope that faggot Sherriff pedo ( it's LA for fucks sake) fails

If user is SWAT then he'll be fine. He's not stupid to release these pictures and leave a trail.

Did someone leak the pictures straight to Sup Forums?

LOL PROBS NORTH KOREA

Twist ending, the sheriff is the leaker.

probably because this was an ISIS job, and when the cops got there too late, they decided to pin it on the dead guy.

Swat realized what was going on and leaked the photos knowing that intelligent forensics-anons would be able to see through the ruse and the narrative would disintigrate.

Hold on to your horses, kids. Ride's about to start.

can someone tell me if the people who did this were arrested or did they kill themselves

where is everything being leaked can anyone let me know

sounds about right

Wait, Sup Forums is the source of these leaked photos on the news?

Fuck yeah anons, you're alright

Sup Forums is just a vessel

Fuck off JIDF. It wasn't ISIS and you aren't going to use it as an excuse to bomb Gaza. Everyone knows ISIS is Mossad. it's over faggot.

Yes.

>reverse shilling this hard
day of the rope cant come soon enough, i swear to fucking god

Yes. Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free exchange of ideas and information

Autistic martyrs?

Oh great now the cops are gunna arrest Hiro

yeah dont forget to buy your Sup Forums pass.

Truth. Remember, if you don't fight for your rights, they become privileges, and the commies will make you check them at the door.

this doesnt include the dead body shot

Someone pls leak his videos

that was the stupidest larp dude.. how the fuck could you buy that

Work.

Yes. As expected, nothing is beyond our reach. Plus Ultra

2nd one

holy shit. And this guy is a sheriff.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ue4VHmEoNE

If this was Massachusetts, he'd be innocent of any crimes because he died before ever being tried.

It was reported he was streaming his rampage, if he really did convert the footage will show up real soon. ISIS will use this to show how great their influence is, especially since most news outlets ignored their twitter release.
If no footage pops up then its antifa related. The feds don't want a civil war, plenty of people are waiting for first blood to join in.

>The FBI has determined in two days that this attack had no affiliation to ISIS
>It's been almost a year and the FBI is still looking for ties between Trump and Russia
Hmmm.

checked

also Leland Yee, a Democrat, is the one who got the guns to him

no captchas is worth $20 a year

we are everywhere

lol

/fbi

stand by for normies, NPR just played a story stating that Sup Forums is an "alt right hacker hangout" and that Sup Forums was responsible for "trolling and making "fake news"

What?

no, I just straight up hate niggers.

Have your blind fucks ever considered that the pics are faked and they pretend they were "leaked" in order to throw us off the trail?
It's literally the best way to divert.

>Pretend something got leaked
>people 100% believe it because obviously you didn't want it out in the public(but you secretly did)

i wonder if leaker was whisperguy

UNDERRATED
Fuck this hellhole of a state.

OK, then nothing is real and we live in a simulation.

Shut the fuck up nihilistic Schizo

user do you have 2300 best of Sup Forums screencaps ?

Pic related, the Sheriff is about to get Simons'd.

>t.CIA
I never claimed that but obviously I was right about my assumption that it was leaked on purpose to force such a reaction from a shill.

Boy, am I glad he's in there and we're out here.

No, I only have a few, maybe 10, I just throw random ass numbers to the end

Hello FBI

Photos you talk about put together into one pic and added the floor plan.

good work, bro

How does it destroy the narrative? I haven't been able to fully keep up with it.

Why hasnt anyone gotten the floor plan of the room next to it. Thats where the secondary window was broken.

Sup Forums is Jewing the Jews

here you go

Fuck, hits too close to home.

Thanks user

Fucking lol Sup Forums now runs the MSM

They won't be able to prove who did it. They will be able to narrow it down to like, 5 guys, and none of them will say who was the dude.

Our tentacles have expanded their grasp. The jews are losing the ability to control the narrative.

Not 100% sure why this one is with the rest but whatever

It was just another cis white male supremacist

>hired

That... doesn't seem like the correct word to use.

Rented? Bought?

Explain this

narrative is joe richguy-nobody with zero military background decides to go Rambo and brings half a ton of munitions into his hotel room and vaporize a crowd of innocent concert goers, for reasons TOTALLY UNKNOWN except that he definitely has nothing to do with ISIS.

Photos are popping up, most likely because SWAT thinks its shit and wants the truth to get out (for example notice the fucking note that is left on the coffee table, unknown motive my ass).

If SWAT is willing to buck the chain of command and risk their ass in prison, it must be big. Ergo, its probably a coverup of ISIS (it could also be a false flag but then SWAT would be more likely to have been vetted/foreign and the scene would be more carefully controlled).

Either way, the lone wolf random dude with a mystery motive narrative starts to wear a little thin. This is on top of the fact that he seems to be totally unfamiliar with the weapons he assumedly used.

Quick post your rare merchants and hitlers.

It's from some autists on double chan, so they fucked up the wording and 1,1000 yards...
Take it for what it is.

He had 23 guns, he probably had a couple stuck up his ass

no, we hate niggers, we really do

Did this dumb fuck like country music and thats why he booked a room overlooking the festival?

Considering the FBI entrapment arms dealing angle. If we find out he liked country music then ISIS shooting up the place becomes more likely. I mean who would shoot up a concert of music they liked?

o shit