How did Ravel grow so fast?

How did Ravel grow so fast?

devil magic can make you have the form you want

Feeding on semen does that.

Whose semen?

Everyones.

she manager of Ise's semen

You grow faster if you sit on Ise's lap and get headpats

Why isn't that working for Koneko though?

I want to fuck Irina

Its only working for pure-blooded demons

Reminder that EX foreshadowed not only the ExE, not only Melvazoa, but also "Majin".

>Majin
Wait what or who is that? I know what the others are but i don't remember that.

When the kids were explaining what happened in the war, they said the world was invaded by Evil Gods, Malevolent Gods (what Melvazoa is) and Majin. That word can be translated as either Demon God or Magic God, neither of which has been in the main series yet.

Raynare was literally sex.

Too bad she was as dumb as a rock.

You know what they say about dumb people and sex, right?

Yeah, that you can't have any if you're too dumb to end up like this.

You aren't even funny, fuckboi.

she was willfully surprising her nekomata powers that stunted her growth. in the future she will look something like this

>The first generation of the Journey to the West: Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie, Sha Wujing
>The strongest force of Mount Meru: Nezha
>Emperor Diehauser Belial
>The Five great clan: Doumon, Kushihashi, Shinra, Himejima, Hyakki
>The legendary Evil Dragon Crom Cruach
>Heaven’s Joker: Dulio Gesualdo
>The user of the Holy Spear: Cao Cao
>Fenrir
>The Reincarnation body of the Demon God: Gasper Balor
>The Slash Dog that even cuts down a God: Ikuse Tobio
>The King of Lions: Sairaorg Bael
>The Giant of Blaze, Surtr
>The King of Beasts, Typhon
>The Prince of Ashura Gods, Mahabali
>Indra
>The God of Destruction, Shiva
>The Hakuryuukou of the Morning Star: Vali Lucifer
>Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth, Hyoudou Issei

What matchups do you want to see the most and how fucked are Raiser, Sona and Seekvaira?
The world rating game is truly looking to be hype as fuck.

>Nezha
Holy shit, I just remembered that this guy was mentioned in the Fenrir side story where Vali's team was searching for him.

I can't even imagine that battle maniac's boner for this tournament.

I don't know what i want more for the final fight.
>Issei vs Indra
>Issei vs Shiva gone evil
>Issei vs Vali
>a tag team of Issei & Vali vs Indra and evil Shiva.

Which DxD has the best feet?

Everyone will grown. Damn EX stated, that all girls will become Bakunyuu in future. Even Ravel.

In other words this pic is not mistake anymore. As she will become even bigger than that.

how could that image ever be a mistake

Koneko

I can't wait till the Kuroka volume i need it now Ishibumi!

>Issei's peerage
>Queen: ??
>Knight: Xenovia, ??
>Rook: Rossweisse, ??
>Bishop: Asia, Ravel
>Pawns: ?? x8
Who's going to fill up the rest? And or what would be your dream team for Issei?

Not sure about a dream team for him, but a straight up dream team would be all the Longinus wielders. The Longinus Rangers.

>Innovate Clear also known as the Miniature Garden of the Green Tree of Innovation
>Telos Karma also known as the Ultimate Karma
Now that you bring up Longinu's we still don't know jack about these two. You think they'll show up in the world rating games in one of the other teams?

At the very least Innovate Clear will. Ajuka already knows the person apparently. Telos Karma though we know nothing of. I can't help but think it might have some broken ass ability though.

>some broken ass ability
I'm pretty sure that's standard for Longinu's.

This for the final arc?

Just finished New. What's wrong with the 3rd season?

Mixes and cuts out events.

Yeah and that's just the world rating game list. There's still Euclid and the Malebranche to throw in there and whatever else Ishibumi cooks up.

>final
I can't imagine DxD ending

Ignores most of the novel and replaces it with garbage nobody asked for.

It's an alternate timeline basically. Not good at all. Though the episodes that cover the 6th volume and the first three episodes are as faithful as it got.

It's just the final arc of "High School DxD". You can't cover college in that, you know? Or he can make a sequel about his kids, or a new protagonist somewhere out there in the universe. You can definitely bet on the fact that the author won't make a series outside of this universe ever.

Well shit. I should finally get to reading the novels starting from vol 1

Le Fay

You know, I wonder why more authors never do that. Keep biulding up the universe they already have established instead of doing a totally different story altogether. DxD has serious potential especially with a spinoff/sequel focusing on the kids, Millicas, or another MC all together.

>Telos Karma
I'm thinking of an ability that builds up received damage to use as energy or an attack.
Seems the most obvious although the most obvious seems the least likely to happen in DxD.

I used to think Tiamat was sealed inside it, because "Chaos Karma Dragon" and "Telos Karma" sound similar, but volume 19 basically dispelled that myth.

Most LN's don't have a good enough universe to keep building upon.

Lirenkus spin-off with Issei as his mentor when?

At least the manga is okay

If only the art wasn't so shit.
Whoever gave the okay on that should be fired and kept out of the industry.

I just want to see Issei blowing up a mountain for real though, the anime doesn't do justice for it

I wanted this scene in the anime so badly it would show they're willing to show the full scope of Issei's development as a character.
But no let's make him shorter and not make him buff like in the novel let's just fuck it all up.

That I know, but even those that have something to build upon, they usually go on to another different story. I can see the views as to why they would, but I guess I just want a universe to be fleshed out and really maximize its potential.

I like how they swapped the designs of Shalba and Ajuka. Shalba's design was too good for a villain.

>confirmed for wanting the DxD so badly she told Rias to get bent and joined Issei's peerage

Why did they have to go with vomitgreen in the anime?

To make him look related to Diodora I guess, but he was originally blonde/silver in the LN.

They don't look related at all though.

In the anime they both have green hair, just different shades.

Anyone else hyped for cute loli moments being increased since Kunou is officially going to live with Issei from now on?
Also
>still no Yasaka illustration
Thanks for nothing Zero.

>Lilith and Kunou loli moments inbound
>those two start treating Ophis like an older sister
I'm ready.

>those two start treating Ophis like an older sister
I didn't even think of that! What did you do user?! I can only get so hyped.

Who is Indra gonna get shit on in this arc? In the last few arcs the real antagonist is always manipulating the "big" one.
>Ophis and almost the whole Khaos Brigade being used by Cao Cao and Hades
>Rizevim being used by Apophis and Azi Dahaka

Shiva he orcastrated all of it for entertainment.
Everyone will be so shocked and feel betrayed etc.
Especially Issei who was asked to pick a side only to realize there was no side to choose all along and to not be so trusting and it'll be coupled with more character development.
I just can't seem to trust Shiva he has to be more then is shown.

He seemed rather shady at the end of volume 20. Being the God of Destruction, he probably didn't mind if 666 fucked over most of the world. The plot twist at the end will be that after everything and how many leaders sacrificed themselves, Shiva will be the one to start the war with the other world, and be the final volume villain. Issei and Vali beating him will set them up for a short timeskip before the sequel series starts with the other world being the main villains.

I'll be shocked if it doesn't play out like this.
Shiva seemed too nonchalant about it all he seems like the kind of guy that doesn't care about consequences and is just living to enjoy himself.
He's exactly the kind of guy that would go to such an extent to make his own enemies like Indra.

HINDU GIRL FUCKING WHEN

Indra and Shiva are taking part in the WRG there should be female hindu's taking part or in the audience.
So soon user, but not soon enough.

She needs to be a physical type too since Issei has a free knight/rook and no bishops left Issei has enough mages as is.

Ironically, Issei's peerage so far is covering his weaknesses far better than Rias' was. I'm basing this off the obvious assumption that he'll get some new characters in there, because Rias' team was just to attack.

It's a pretty balanced peerage so far indeed.
>Asia healer/support
>Xenovia technique power type
>Ravel tactics/mage
>Rossweisse support/mage tank
Add in Issei who's a power type tank it's terribly balanced.
Don't know what to add to keep it balanced and improve on it.

A brawler and long distance fighter. Issei technically covers both those areas but it's not best to depend on the king in games as we've seen so far.

>A brawler
Would Bennia qualify?
>long distance fighter
Another mage you mean? Too bad Le Fay is staying with Vali's team she'd be perfect mage/support/healer and fenrir as a kind of familiar.

Not necessarily a mage. I want to see what an archer can do in this series. Maybe a Sacred Gear that's a bow or something.

The only one that has used a bow so far is Asia to shoot healing arrows.
But that does sound good maybe a hindu girl with throwing chakrams would also work?

They could introduce the Astra's. I forgot which one but either Vishnu or Brahma had an Astra which was a bow. With both of them gone, maybe they left them behind.

That would work wonderfully Issei's peerage needs to be diverse in powers too.
>Asia sacred gear
>Xenovia holy sword
>Ravel demonic power
>Rossweisse norse magic

There is actually one free queen now. I bet that she will join with temporal status and Ishibumi use that as excuse to have her in Issei's harem and don't commit NTR.

>when she sees the DxD
Seriously though i'm okay with that.
I'll only accept either Tiamat or Grayfia as queen everyone else can fuck off.

What about Crom?

If he uses the gender change gun i might find that acceptable.

Let's be honest, with Issei's luck he'd be one of the few characters with a male queen.

His life truly is suffering.

I want to sexually fuck that athlete.

>Crom vs Tiamat for the role of being Issei's queen might happen
I don't know how to feel about that.

Tiamat in reality won't happen. She's busy with rating games in the background and may be in Ajuka's peerage for all we know.

>the only female dragon in the series
>not in the harem
First day here huh?

>implying Ophis doesn't count
Fuck off.

Ophis is technically genderless it was previously an old man.
Can't really call it female dude.

So Issei just straight up steals all of Rias' hard earned pieces. Why don't we do something a bit more interesting. Instead of everyone just ganging up on Issei we have Ravel and Le Fay as his bishops and let Issei fight with no restrictions to his power.

So Kiba is not a male then.

>Issei fight with no restrictions to his power
Too dangerous.

No the difference between Kiba and Ophis is that Kiba was confirmed male before the change we don't know what Ophi's initial gender was.

Ophis is a reptile before anything then. She probably started off as a dragon before shifting into a humanoid form. But to Issei, as long as they have a vagina, tits and no penis they're female to him.

Reptile is not a gender.

God damn it user, you're killing me here. What if she didn't have a gender at first?