Orange thread

Shark is cute.

The NTR is also pretty cute.

is this fujoshit?

color coded pairings?

Time travel NTR m8

It's Boku Dake all over again?

It is probably worst.
She is happily married with a baby 10years in the future but she decided to send a letter to her past self to tell herself to love another boy instead of her husband.

I'm 15 mins on the first episode and I already hate the MC. Probably gonna drop it.

Bread-for-brains is best girl.

Takako is my waifako

Far worst and legit NTR this time.

That sounds absolutely awful
I don't understand, do women find these kinds of plots appealing?

are you serious? I already hate most shoujo in general, not gonna waste my time on this one got to many on my backlog to finish including last season

>She is happily married

I never got the impression they are actually happy together.
This dude they knew for like a year in high school overshadows their lives so much even ten years later their lives are so gloomy because of his death, which is utterly ridiculous.

They just got together to lick each other's wounds.

so ntr and stupidity. ok definitely not wasting my time.

B4B is my shark waifu

>married to best boy
>he doesn't wear glasses in the future

Fuck dis.

So like the ending of SSY.

The manga was in my backlog for a while.
Is it staying close to it, or just being fast and loose?

Why does Sup Forums have a hardon for this really mediocre manga? There's tons of good alternatives around.

>Why does Sup Forums have a hardon for this really mediocre manga?
From what I've seen, only a few people like it and most were actually criticizing it.

I don't think they do, but I'm interested what you have to offer.

She's definitely happy and even the dude she NTR'd had a chance to seal the deal but he backed out like a huge faggot so his suicidal "friend" didn't get Japanese Truck'd.
If they all blame themselves for this kid killing himself it makes sense that they'd still be bothered by it even 10 years later, but it's retarded that she convinced her past self to stay with a depressed piece of shit rather than move on with her life.

subs in a few hours

>pick a cool sounding premise
>build a shit show around it
What's the point?

What tells you they were married?

Ugliest show of the season.

>What's the point?
To sell the same resurgigated shit to the audience but let's them pretend they're consuming something unique and bolding so they can feel smart and indulge into their escapist fantasies with more energy. It works great for Nolan and Shinbo

ded anime

But Saki's marriage was happy?

If you hate NTR you might as well drop all shoujo title in your backlog. Contrary to hentai NTR which is actually hot and arousing, shoujo NTR is just frustrating and a big waste of time.

Shoujo NTR is very hot and arousing, for the female readers

>people who didn't read the manga are still spouting the NTR meme
Read.
The.
Manga.
And use your brain for two seconds to realize what actually happened.