A fascinating journey into the mind of a mentally unstable Clinton supporter

At first i thought it was a meme copypasta, but this is real, and its amazing.

archive.is/tQzyr

>My kids didn’t have school the day after Donald Trump won the presidential election and eventually, near noon, they came into my room to see what was wrong with me. Perhaps they’d come to me at their father’s prompting. Perhaps they’d heard me weeping. They’d never seen me this way before. Inconsolable.

>“Hillary didn’t lose!” I insisted, as they sat on the bed around me, even as Hillary’s voice drifted into the room — her concession speech, on the radio downstairs, my husband shouting up, “Honey, you should come listen to this!”

>I would not listen. I would never listen. The sound of Hillary Clinton conceding to Donald Trump is what compelled me to rise at last, if only to shut my bedroom door.
“It can’t be true,” I said to my kids, back in my bed encampment. “It can’t be. It can’t!”
“I know,” said my daughter with real sorrow in her voice.

The clear and very emotional response to women not getting their way is more than enough reason for them not to have the right to vote.

Thats racist.

No racism, please.

Lmao, my sister insisted that we would be thrown into death camps after Trump won

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA

This might ruin my nofap

ew, you fucking racist.

>My grandfather replied he hadn’t yet decided who he’d be voting for but he knew for certain it would not be the woman. When I asked why, he told me it was because women were not qualified to lead and therefore should not hold elected office. He did not say this unkindly. He didn’t become defensive or angry when I vehemently disagreed with him. He only chuckled and explained I’d someday understand that there are certain things men are better at than women, and making important decisions was one of them.
Fucking based granddad.

>“I know,” said my daughter with real sorrow in her voice.

She thinks the sorrow was for her, when it’s actually the daughters realization that her mother is insane and an idiot

Kek

>based imaginary granddad
FTFY

first post best funniest and most truthful post

t. didn't read the article
1/10
Try harder please.

This is what they do. They become hysterical when they lose and they radicalize their children out of spite.

t. reading comprehension of a 5 yr old

>“Honey, you should come listen to this!”

SALT

Exactly what they do in divorces.

hillary didn't have a concession speech. she sent podesta out because she couldn't face her supporters herself. what a cunt. sad!

fucking retards need therapy
what a whiny cunt
How are these people allowed to raise children?

Why are americans always uch melodramatic pussyfaggots?

you should know, russian non white subhuman mongrel

This

I should know, because literally the same thing happened with my parents when I called them the day after the most glorious happening

I literally based my voting decisions on the interpreted commands of an edgyptian frog god and I feel like I retained more sanity than this.

>being so unstable that you look to your pre-teenage children for validation and guidance

Fuck that woman and fuck her cuck-ass husband for letting her get like this.

Not only are liberals infantile by frequent exposure to fiction, they are also used to people giving in to their demands. Once you take the silver spoon away from them, they throw a long term temper tantrum like babies.

>Frequent exposure to fiction destabilizes liberals
Author of the article:
>Cheryl Strayed is the author of the number one New York Times best-seller Wild, among other books

Did you notice that user? It'd be prophetic if you didn't. Another J.K. Rowling

She had one the next morning.

Someone needs to do a count on the number of instances of "I" in that book.

Pretty sure its been shown that it's inversely related with the quality of a leader.

Did the God Emperor save us from a literal witch?

FPBP

>HE had no shame. HE had no grace. He had no dignity. He had no moral code.

>I admired my grandfather and I loved him, too. He was a good man in that way men get to be thought of as good even though they do not believe in the basic human rights of women and girls.
This is some high quality femposting.

The book is really worth reading. Even if it's just ghostwriting, it gives a very bad impression of her character.

THIS! hahaha TOP KEK

>In San Francisco, when I was introducing Hillary before a thousand or so people six months before the election, the line that got the biggest applause was this: “Hillary Clinton made the world ready for Hillary Clinton.” It was the line she thanked me for specifically when she walked onstage and we embraced while the audience went wild. “No one has ever said that about me,” she said into my ear. “Thank you.”

>This Kong, had a funny face.

It was her TURN!

This

>My husband and kids and I got to hang out with Hillary in a room backstage before the event began. When my son asked Hillary what she thought of Donald Trump, she didn’t answer. She turned the question around

>tfw your truth evading instinct kicks in automatically even when you don't want it to