Tales of Zestiria the X

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjE-IwBZI9A
youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
ufotable.com/tof2016/#drink
youtu.be/l0wkfRiQKRQ?t=1m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We are very sorry for letting Baba treat the Tales series like his bitch, so please take this anime adaptation as sincere apologies while we try to salvage what's left of the franchise.

Homo love

You are a literal faggot if you like this.

I thought it was a cafe advert

It's all the same thing, it was either this or having Baba commit sudoku in front of the cameras.

Anime must have been planned prior to or around the game's release. It makes absolutely no sense to plan an anime after the backlash they recieved which cemented its position as worst Tales.

I-is it BL cafe?

I hope so

Game was really gay.

>man holding his waifu (male)
>gay

I hope they animate the tickle fight

Only the OVA was planned

They should do it in bed.

Velvet.... had a hard life

youtube.com/watch?v=DjE-IwBZI9A

I hope she'll see Laphicet as a little brother and not a love interest.

They should animate it when they're doing it in bed.

So Arthurios is Velvet's brother?

Arthurios was the guy in the first Zesty anime PV?

they are in love

Yeah apparently.

Arthorius' throne is the same in Zestiria.

No. Only the OVA to introduce the game was planned. This was planned for Berseria and for the fuck up that Baba did to the series.

No you idiot. It's like you've never watched a goddamn anime before. Just because she called him Nii-san doesn't mean He's her brother.

Well he sacrificed/killed her little brother.

user calm your fucking tits

It is a thing in Japanese society to call an older sibling by their title, and we don't know anything about Velvet and Arthurios's relationship outside of the fact that she wants to kill him.

Watch an anime and see one neighbor call an older person Nii-san all the fucking time.

It's common practice for them to do that especially to close older friends and don't have to be that polite.

And using your own words how can you two that the kid was really her brother?

We also know that people who are related do the same thing. So again no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Because Laphicet will become her surrogate little brother. They love parallels.

She's Artorius neighbor.

That kid in the intro is actually Artorius' younger brother. Not hers.

Except there's nothing in there that suggests that at all. Merely your own speculation.

Of course.

I fail to understand their logic. Why would anyone think that an anime on their worst game was a bad idea? The game's story, like most Tales games, is shit to begin with, so what makes them they have anything worthwhile to work with?

The anime is not going to change people's minds on the game. I really do not understand.

The anime is being made as a way to expand Zestiria's story and make it more like what it should've been in the first place.

Because it is for Berseria.

They are not doing it for people to say "Zestiria (game) was good all along!"

They are doing it to properly expand the story and connect it to Berseria.

I don't get what's hard to understand for that.

Because it was an anniversary game, which they had big plans for. One of which included a prequel game. However, due to the fuck up of the game's developers abs especially their producer the Game fell flat.

However despite the game being seen as universally disappointing there are still things that were good about it. So they want to pick themselves up by fixing the game so they can at least have salvage something from it and use it like how they intended.

>This thread

oh god the dick in my heart is diamonds

*and

So there is a chance we might get an original storyline from this and not a rigid adaptation ala ToA.

Yes, seeing as Velvet is in the OP.

Instead of making a Zestiria: Director's Cut edition, they went for an expanded story anime instead.

Well ToA's game was successful and wasn't considered a disappointment like Zestiria was hence why it got a straight adaptation.

Even if they made a director's cut I doubt anyone would buy it.

>Tales of Zestiria the X
>Not "Tales of Zestiria in the S"

>Mikleo will never live in your heart

Why is his hand on her breast?

Because he's about to cop a feel.

Because pettanko a best.

Your confusion confuses me. As if people buy anime for plot and not popular seiyuu/nice design/budget/pandering/good promotion. This is likely going to do well and fujoshi will buy merch a shitton. The BD bonuses look good as well. Plus with berseria they will want to advertise it and anime can reach a wide audience who may not be into tales and get them interested.

He'd be so much better as a futa.

>What did they mean by this?
MC and his best friend actually do this skinship thing the whole time in the game.

>she was an onee-san all along

Well played.

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

Any news about when the CD is coming out?

Photos of the other characters? It'd be hilarious if nobody buy Rose's desserts. Considering how much Japan hates Rose, that wouldn't be farfetched

August 24th

Rose is not there. That drink is for the Tales FES and only Sorey, Mikleo and Edna's vas are representatives there.

ufotable.com/tof2016/#drink
Only other drink is Edna and Zelos

>Alishafags and Rosefags tearing each other apart on the tales threads
>Meanwhile Edna took the token female position

Only because she's the most popular Zesty girl, duh. Not like she's remotely a heroine. Well she's Zelo's heroine, I suppose.

Well if the Tales meta is to be believed he's just like the spirits from Xillia.

So the game is basically a build up to her finally punching this guys face in?

Eh, why not? Seems good.

>those eyelashes

meebo might as well have a vagoo

Mikleo looks like he was already transitioning on the epilogue

>meanwhile, in god eater

I want Magilou to massage my prostate

Season 2 when?

I find it funny, that Mikleo's archetype, and character design are all very feminine and yet he's a boy.

He really does, and it's physically possible for him to do so on his own.

They want to do it

>I find it funny, that Mikleo's archetype, and character design are all very feminine and yet he's a boy.
That's the point. Make a boy tsundere waifu.

Holy shit those hips and legs.

Oh really?

>a loli dies right at the end of the first episode
I died a little bit inside.

>The trailer features new characters Artorius (voiced by Kenyu Horiuchi) and Ceres (voiced by Satomi Arai). Artorius was once a part of Velvet’s family, and she fondly called him “Arthur,” but the two parted ways after an incident three years before the events of the game. Ceres is a woman who does as Artorius command, but after she regains her feelings in the incident three years prior, she begins to doubt Artorius’ actions and visits the island where Velvet is imprisoned.

With a perfect tsun to dere ratio, no less.

If not for his voice people would probably be in denial of his gender.

>Season 2 when?
How about a proper adaption first?

The GE series producer thought it was literally fine and confirmed at AX he wanted to do a second season if possible.

How mad will you be if Velvet gets character development?

Fucking hell. Artorius and Maotelus are the exact same person.

In other words another shitty GE anime instead of a good one.

Might also be something changed in development.

Pretty fucking mad. Short hair is trash on girls.

youtu.be/l0wkfRiQKRQ?t=1m25s
The man shown here is confirmed to be Maotelus in human form. He is identical to Artorius.
So what's the deal, Artorius sacrificed not-Laphicet for power and cursed Velvet in the process?

But Berseria looks like shit too. I woundn't touch anything Zestiria-related even with a fucking pole.

>seiyuus, BD bonuses
I thought those were memes. Who the fuck cares about that nerd shit?

Then don't play it. Not like people are pushing you to it or something.

>Who the fuck cares about that nerd shit?
The people who actually buy anime AKA not an irrelevant westerner like you.

Where was that confirmed?
Also, that makes no sense at all.

>I thought those were memes.
Please go back to where you came from

>I thought those were memes. Who the fuck cares about that nerd shit?
Nips apparently. They're also including a Making Of the anime video in the BD or something.

Maybe

But one thing is clear though, if they really did want to give Sorey a female love interest, it would have been simple for them to just make Mikleo be a girl. They wouldn't even need to change much.

Does it have an event ticket yet? That will sell like hot cake

>I thought those were memes. Who the fuck cares about that nerd shit?

This is coming out in Japan on September 18. US next year. You really think the bonuses apply to you?

I don't remember, but it was some time ago.
>Makes no sense
Upon dying some people become Seraphs
You can see that Artorius sacrificed Velvet's little brother and the result was Laphicet. Also Artorius has a dragon motif. Maotelus is the only seraph who takes the form of a dragon and doesn't become a lost cause like Aizen and Tiamat.

FUCK

Yeah, but the problem is Zestiria has two or three characters who should have a clear understanding of Maotelus's identity if that's who he is, and it conflicts with legends about him. He's supposed to be ancient and a complete mystery even to other seraphs, but having him be a regular person in this story would mean all you'd have to do to find out about him is ask Edna or Zaveid.

They know their audience