What's the point of even trying any more? I'm completely black pilled on demographics and this world...

what's the point of even trying any more? I'm completely black pilled on demographics and this world. I used to meme Varg, but now I feel like him.

Why not just abandon it all and live in da woods and give up on humanity? They already hate me, they hate everything about me, why should I care so much? Things are already beyond the pale, and its going to just keep getting worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CigoblMbzBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Varg is an anarchist who just wants to see the world burn, don't listen to him. Follow The Golden One or other optimistic people.

he's black pilled and has literally killed a communist. he knows what hes talking about

He's a fucking idiot,

well im almost at my breaking point, you'll have to pull me back, because only place i feel peace anymore, and its delusional to think things are going to get better
youtube.com/watch?v=CigoblMbzBc

>giving up before you get a max cape
shiggy diggy

Now you know why I enjoy happenings
at this point i just want to see the world burn now

People felt the same during Wiemar and look what happened!

Be chill bro, things are going to gather momentum soon, I can feel it.

No he isn't, he just knows that Tribalism is the natural Human state.

I feel the same way. Humanity doesn't like me and I love them too much, but they don't seem to care. Probably going to kms soon anyway. Not that anyone cares.

It'd be okay if you had a family and had the means of actually providing for them. Otherwise, it's a waste.

its pretty much literally how hitler thought. He absolutely despised society and almost all people, but he, beyond comparison, loved the ideal of society, to the point of usually crying at the end of speeches, in between roaring for 30 minutes in lucid flow of thought that would rouse hundreds of thousands.

Varg's a LARPing antifa tier shitstain whose only claim to fame is murder, arsony, shitty music and being a preachy asshole. Make up your own fucking views and ideas, dont blindly follow some washed-up faggot

how is it larping when he is literally indawoods with an autistic waifu and 7 children? And including what you said, how does that suggest larp? I'll admit a lot of larpers but not Varg.

this
at least get 99 rc f2p

Tagged wrong first time soz, and i'll admit i was just furiously typing out what i said without really putting any consideration into it, but scratching the larping the other points are still relevant

Your genetic legacy, user. That's a good reason. Find a wife, buy a house in the town and buy/build a cottage innawoods. Make children. You can live preparing for the blackpill-endgame while giving a bluepilled appearance.

Keep in mind that even if it really looks like everything is going towards hell, and it does look like it, the future is unpredictable and we don't know how it will turn out. It's wise to be ready for all imaginable outcomes.

I know brother. I know his thoughts and feelings, I know he didn't have many personal friends because of his views on society and people in general. I feel the same way as he did all them years ago.

>abandon it all
>implying your family hasn't been in the same woods for 200 years and it was everyone/everything else that changed, while you just wanted to be left alone with a lumberjack job that was stolen by Canadian and Chinese lumber imports

You're right, it's most likely never going to get better. Not much you can do.

Shit artists are shit people
Dali saw him for what he was

Mind your tongue.