One man just singlehandedly PROVE global warming

one man just singlehandedly PROVE global warming

really gets the melanin flowing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/888551918339063809
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
archive.is/pXBWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He also disproved existence of cherubs

I read this after a two weeks of cold weather in september

my current theory is that some rich republican is paying this guy a lot of money to pretend to be really stupid

Not even from Nelson Degrassi would I have expected such a perfect refinement of the fedora ethos.

Guy is also obsessed with kissing mirrors

man invented cow

damn......... when u think of it like dat its pretty krazy professor deGrass

It's spelled "minors".

>its warm where I am, so global warming is real
when science man tries dumbing it down for broader propaganda appeal

he's a physicist
the idea that scientists know shit outside their field is largely bullshit
I'm not going to pretend I understand the intricacies of climate change or evolution despite having a degree in a science

I still go with "someone pays him to post stupid shit" though
makes the most sense in a capitalistic country

M-M-Mr. Tyson.... y-you also see that? I-I've been seeing visions of these planets m-m-mr. Tyson sir..... dey are calling out to me sir.... telling me to hurt ppl

>members of my own species
>implying

hmm

Come join us. Join us in the eternal spiral.

HOLY SHIT

that's real, isn't it?

GOOD point.

(In case anyone didn't get this one: the planet name of Vega is also the FIRST part of the coomon word "Vegan")

It was pretty cold here a few weeks ago. Then it got hot. Now it's cooling back down.

Guess we're all gonna die now.

yeah
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/888551918339063809

Wasn't there a huge study released a week or two ago that contradicted all of the IPCC's predictions? It doesn't contradict global warming itself, but it showed that the numbers they've been pushing are wrong, and that the tolerance level for CO2 is much higher than what the IPCC has predicted.

I haven't seen it mentioned on Sup Forums for some reason.

yes, surely lets imagine that

There's no date.

also, fun fact
Tyson blamed 'racism' for why he was too stupid to get his PhD at UT and had to go to a shitty college
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

80% chance someone replied with a Bell Curve graph and was immediately banned from Twitter.

He doesn't know shit in his own field either.

The entire purpose of that report was to say "Actually you remember we said there was NO TURNING BACK after 2013 and it would be the end of the world? well actually its in 10 years time so KEEP PAYING US BILLIONS AND WE CAN FIX IT!"

If you are interested I am very knowledgeable on global warming and recommend these :

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk

the whole GWPF youtube channel

archive.is/pXBWs

every five or so years there's one of those to 'adjust' the data and models and move them forward a bit so there's "just enough time" to save the world
now donate all your money to green™©® energy. Not the nuclear kind though.

its crazy to me that both Ben Shapiro and Milo were writing for Breitbart as recently as 2015. That thing took off like a rocketship out of nowhere and ended up with Bannon in Trumps ear. I nearly gave up my career to join them in late 2014 when the migrant crisis shit was starting. I wonder where i would be if i did.

Shapiro left because he was being paid millions to try to kill breitbart with a 'muh true conservatism' rival
and I'm 99% sure that Bannon left the whitehouse to save Breitbart. Whoever he left in charge was running it into the ground.

based black man does it again

official story is he left whiteknighting for Michelle Fields.

> Whoever he left in charge was running it into the ground.

True. WTF happened to it.

Trump's problem is that he is alone. I feel that Bannon might have left WH in order to be better positioned to help promote Trump loyalists for all local elections and the 2018 midterms

But IDK how he is going to do that using the carcass of Breitbart

stupid logic but football is a shit sport.

tbqh with the way the media attacked Trump's appointment of Kelly as whitehouse chief of staff I guarantee he was suggested by Bannon himself.
They ran articles about how dangerous he was, didn't work. Then they ran articles about how he was hurting Trump to try to divide his base, etc.,

damn..... i guess solving the "self-driving car problem" is much further away from us than "buring all diseases and ageing" .............

>what are symbolism and aesthetic

I just read on Kelly cucking on Iran Deal today.

I do think that the "Kelly running a tight ship and controlling all information Trump has access to" meme was total bullshit though.

And I'm certain that 99% of all WH chaos is smoke and mirrors due to Trump's Sun Tzu style .

I AM THE PENGUIN OF DOOM XD

wow

if only...

This looks like when the uncannily perceptive 6 year old in a horror film draws a picture of the monster.

More appropriate tweet:
>Evidence I like to post 'humorous' tweets, but lack the charm and wit to get away with it

didn't the ancient Greeks and Romans invent super cool shit while watching fags wrestle and black people get BTFO in an arena?