He wore gloves not to protect his hands or avoid leaving prints...

He wore gloves not to protect his hands or avoid leaving prints, he wore gloves so that all of the other recently fired guns, also without prints, that were used by the rest of the fireteam wouldn't appear suspicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VO92rCrP8hQ?t=4m49s
google.com/maps/@36.094982,-115.172864,3a,72.6y,182.43h,53.86t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipNl_tRYUHT4rSwIvoJwglt-pJ3ai7VTwj8eWbAg!2e10!3e12!7i12000!8i6000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is his bicep all deflated senpai?

it's going to be a fun few days with you guys. i like the guy asking if the chairs in his room were the same in the pictures on the hotels website, keep on shit posting it only helps us in the long run

more than likely he's just a beta liberal with no strength or muscle definition

that's a black-gloved hand lying on top of the stock of a black rifle, friend

Haha, omg I didn't see that until you pointed it out.

This was planned for over 2 years. He had this up on a google page with all the lines and shit. It was made in 2015. 0 edits. I'ts taken down now.

Someone explain this fucking video to me

youtu.be/VO92rCrP8hQ?t=4m49s

It doesn't sound like echoes. gunfire at 0:03 is obviously different than gunfire at ):45, which isn't preceded by louder report like in 0:03, its not a fucking echo

taxi driver: "now it sounds like its coming from farther away"

It honestly appears to be multiple shooters - I hear the talking guns shit this user mentioned - →

Most likely because guns get hot as fuck.

Maybe they switched guns?

I thought it was a gaudy pet bed

For the last time, it was edited. AZ Flyguy is someone completely unrelated.

checked

Where did you get that

I tried to bring this up in another thread and it was never answered. There is at least one rifle volley that comes from right above the cab seemingly.

There are more from somewhere else. It's really fucking weird.

>what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Maybe he wore gloves because guns get fucking hot when you shoot hundreds of rounds.

When we were analyzing this shit yesterday there were links to it.

google.com/maps/@36.094982,-115.172864,3a,72.6y,182.43h,53.86t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipNl_tRYUHT4rSwIvoJwglt-pJ3ai7VTwj8eWbAg!2e10!3e12!7i12000!8i6000

Google took it down though.

One user said there was a fireteam - you can hear "talking guns" - each burst is repeated by another from another location, sounding like echoes or whatever. very weird. i remember the night this was happening, on streams, multiple reports of multiple shooters

the change in volume sounds far too distinct for me, but idk. it sounds not only like a difference of caliber, but of a great distance - you neither here the supersonic report from the bullets or the following "echoes" from that either, i dont buy it yet

Do you see the symbolism of the sphinx watching the shooting take place?

Not when you bring 21 of them and cycle between them after each mag dump. So why the gloves?

When you get shot at by a supersonic round to hear two sounds for every shot.

1.) The "snap" that the supersonic round makes when it goes by you - a mini sonic boom

2.) The muzzle blast from the rifle which follows slightly after because the bullet is faster than the sound

The further away the shooter is the more the two will be separated in time.

"WE WUZ KANGZ"

The whole gun doesn't turn into red hot metal, retard. It's almost entirely localized to the barrel, which is protected by an handguard on an AR.

any more info on his account?

Do CIA niggers always glow in the dark like you?

Nah I don't have any more unfortunately. I would look in some archives for AZFlyGuy

Shoot a gun for two minutes and then rest it on your bare hands, go ahead.

I went over audio of the CABBIE vid trying to parse out the multiple shooters. A heads up, Cabbie timestamps are running approx 8-9min behind 10pm Vegas time. Thus add 10:09pm to all Cabbie timestamps and we may be able to sync fire bursts to later police scanners, etc.
Here's my breakdown of the vid after counting fire bursts in slow mo. All I can say for certain is at 1:12 (i.e. 10:10pm) the shots "from afar" give way to a methodical dumping of ammo in 100 round bursts occurring VERY repetitiously. See ammo bursts vs time gaps:
:00> 6 shots FAR
:04> 8 shots LOUD
:06> 8 FAR (echo?)
:46> 14 FAR
:51> 5 FAR
:52> 4 FAR
1:08> 10 FAR
1:12> 88 LOUD
30 sec pause
1:43> 93 LOUD
30 sec pause
2:17> 102 LOUD
30 sec pause
2:43> 96 LOUD
1 min pause
3:39> 95 LOUD
1 min pause
4:58> 42 LOUD
30 sec pause
5:25> 44 LOUD

47 rounds FAR
568 rounds LOUD

> The FBI can't be trusted because they shilled and covered up fot Hilary
> Police can't be trusted because the FBI might have gotten to them...

Lads it was either Isis or a leftist. That video is the igniter that would cause a massive shake up so big it will destroy the left. It will wake America up and they KNOW IT!

We will never see the video.

I went over audio of the CABBIE vid trying to parse out the multiple shooters. A heads up, Cabbie timestamps are running approx 8-9min behind 10pm Vegas time. Thus add 10:09pm to all Cabbie timestamps and we may be able to sync fire bursts to later police scanners, etc.
Here's my breakdown of the vid after counting fire bursts in slow mo. All I can say for certain is at 1:12 (i.e. 10:10pm) the shots "from afar" give way to a methodical dumping of ammo in 100 round bursts occurring VERY repetitiously. See ammo bursts vs time gaps:
30 sec pause
30 sec pause
30 sec pause
1 min pause
1 min pause
30 sec pause

47 rounds FAR
568 rounds LOUD

I have.

>handguards
>vertical foregrips
>shitty polyester gloves like you put on children in the snow, that will melt to the barrel if you brush it

whatever m8

>Be American
>get shot

Your analysis is spot on w mine. For first 6 seconds of CABBIE vid, you could mistake the firing patterns for echoes. Everything from 45 sec to 1:10 is FAR AWAY FIRE. Then CLOSE AS FUCK FIRE erupts right above the cab. See analysis...
30 sec pause
30 sec pause
30 sec pause
1 min pause
1 min pause
30 sec pause

47 rounds FAR
568 rounds LOUD

nice meme

>Be British
>get beheaded
>get run over by a truck
>get stabbed
>get acid washed
>get gulaged for wrongthink
>get gulaged for not paying for tv you never watch
>get gulaged for not praising allah enough (sooner or later)

yeah bruv really sucks over here

>be bong
>get stabbed, bombed, ran over
>become paki

ISIS seems eager to claim this per le news. Maybe an ISIS competitor that ISIS is worried about seeming weak to?

>"Professional Gambler" who doesn't loose money. That's odd!

good analysis especially with timestamps, be interesting to coordinate that with other footage as well - establish multiple shooters indefinitely, seeing how those shots coordinating with the FAR shots line up with other footage?

it appears something was going on before some machine gun gets set up, that he uses afterwards - what the fuck was going on before that though, and why did some shots sound distant? hold on to that