What does Sup Forums think of Jagmeet Singh? the new leader of the NDP in Canada?

what does Sup Forums think of Jagmeet Singh? the new leader of the NDP in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfaqa1aCudA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement#Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that we're on a steady course to destruction no matter what fucko is at the helm. On that note, Conservative might make us last a little longer and NDP will most definitely crash this plane with no survivors at lightspeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfaqa1aCudA
Represents the commie party. Will vote for the muslim agenda and all party lines, is merely a puppet.. but still seems more moderate than the radical sjw feminist. A bad outcome for those who wanted to vote NDP for accelerationism, but I sure wont be voting conservative. For a country which was 97% white in 1971, this is a massive disgrace and if elected, an atrocity.

He seems like a nice guy with some good ideas. He has no chance of winning over Trudeau though

>NDP will most definitely crash this plane with no survivors at lightspeed.
If a race war is desired, the NDP are the best shot at it.

Im in a struggle trying to decide whether to view him as Canadian or Swedish.

>only swedes and canucks will understand.

well done mr singh!

You dont know how cucked Canadians are. The Singh family is very entrenched in particular, and they have pretty much the non-white vote locked down next election, chances are. Most people hate Trudeau, they just thought they hated Harper more. A lot of them will be saying "I dont want to vote right, but I dont want Trudeau" and bam, the communists step in and fill the gap.

Will wait until the Wednesday caucus and see who he chooses as his representative inside the House of Commons.

literally a mustache-twirler.

Rural white Canada will not vote for him. He wont win much. The country is far more likely to go blue (Conservative) again or stay with the liberals.

Why wouldnt they? Racism is bad user, Sikhs are also bro-tier, didnt you know? The conservatives picked a Mitt Romney, a dud candidate. He has no chance.

I think they can justify not voting for him because he's NDP, not because he's Sikh.

Split for con win, great news.

Québécois don't vote for religious people
Just lost the non Paki Québec vote.
All his supporters are brown nobody mentions this.

Sikh here.

You guys need to mobilise everyone into NOT voting for this fuck. Besides the obvious commie/leftists bullshit policies, this guy is heavily anti-indian along with his entire family. They are all Khalistani (sikh nation state) separatists. He will let every kind of '''''''persecuted''''''' group in.

DO NOT VOTE JAGMEET SINGH

Sikhs are bro tier.

you mean the next Prime Minister of Canada

2019 can't come soon enough

Not even close with sheer
Fucking cuck

>we could have had this

He has no chance against Trudeau. Trudeau is too popular to the ladies.

Not Canada Sikhs.

All of these Sikh families migrated after the violence that followed the 1984 anti-Sikh riots. Basically terrorists that received loads of Pakistani/foreign funding. They killed hindus and sikhs in the name of a new nation that literally nobody wanted by that time. Of course after the violence stopped alot of these fucks needed a place to flee to and what better place than the land of bleeding leaf hearts.

Leafs keep in mind that Khalistanis are like our Al Qaeda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement#Air_India_Flight_182

This. Rural white Canadians wouldn't vote ndp regardless of who was at the helm.

Chosen because of his skin color. Not like I'd vote NDP anyway.

tfw no ant-islam mommy gf

My mom told me about an incident that happened with her around that time. Unlike dad shes a proper hindu (brahmin and everything) and she was riding the bus to the city from the village. A group of these separatists stopped the bus and immediately went through looking for any hindu or hindu sympathisers. Luckily mom got out since she looked sikh due to her clothes and not wearing any hindu objects. She found out later those hindus were all shot, burned and the remains presented at the village police station.

I think that The Great White North is dead if a streetshitter becomes their PM.

A lot of québecois might vote Bloc as the hill is such shit right now.

He looks kinda German to me.

Isn't NDP essentially a civic nationalist party?