Joe was doing so well over the summer, but he's regressed since Bret Weinstein and Jordan Peterson at the end of August

Joe was doing so well over the summer, but he's regressed since Bret Weinstein and Jordan Peterson at the end of August.

How do we stop losing our heroes to the dark side?

youtube.com/watch?v=R5ddRZFtZTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do we stop losing our heroes to the dark side?

joe was the fear factor dude, basically degeneracy incarnate.

he is like the nwo's poster child.

100 flat iq, smokes weed, shaman religion cuck, coconut water, only daughters.

dude is a living nwo meme.

He's an idiot, stop talking about him

I've got no idea about the dude's views, just watching his podcast now and then for the guests
the Alex Jones ones was fucking hilarious

>only daughters
i wonder how many of them will get filled with buck nigger seed.

Stop shilling this opportunist.

BUCKLE UP BITCHES!

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

he's never been /ourguy/ in the first place. I'd say 80%+ his guests are absolute trash or ufc talk. 7-10 times a year he'll have someone good on, and thats when Sup Forums shills him. Same cycle for years now.

>I wonder

user you already know, joe will cheer it on.

on ayahuasca ofcourse and his daughter will be in a gay chamber of sorts.

What's wrong with coconut water?

this is the only copypasta that is actually funny

it makes u crave weed and cock.

antifa loves it.

what has joe said that was offensive to you? He didn't come out anti-gun at all, just had a guest that advocated for a ban on "assault weapons". He even entertained the argument that a truck of peace would have wreaked the same havoc. Or are you just triggered because he has based Lonzo on because he's a dindu?

Go back to jerking off over le random pewdiepie videos if you can't take serious discussion or don't like having your views challenged, fucking kike tactics advocating for your own brand of groupthink. KYS

> Joe will cheer them on

Ordinarily I'd call this rhetoric, but there is no doubt. He absolutely would.

Can you comment on his videos? I think I got banned

This guy is on point.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

agreed

>people are so stuck in their ways maaaaan, no look at daddie and take that cock while I suck on this healthy blunt honey.

>weed makes you a genius hun

He turtled.

Was getting super upset that his lefty buddies were leaving him

Turned off comments and stopped booking non-dipshits.

> When??

About a month ago.

It's his show. It's none of your business.

I wish I had the real formatting for it tho - had to copy that one from some bumblefuck nowhere site.

Joe Rogan was always a shitlib. Always. He was never "red pilled" he was never a real Libertarian of any sort. He was always a leftist shitlib who just wanted to be more edgy so he supported Gary Johnson who is a standard Democrat by any other name.

He is an actor, a liberal, he lives in LA by choice. He is exactly like the rest of them.

>constantly thinks of nigger cock
Just come out of the closet already, you queer.

It doesn't matter, echo chambers like nu pol are full of people who only find Steven crowder/Ben Shapiro funny....they are the next generation of boomer who'll write letters to the FCC when they don't like something

Joe changes his mind anytime anyone tells him something he didn't already know, which happens a lot with any topic other than MMA and weed. He has no political opinions, he;s just a conduit to be used by others.

Amen.

Ben Shapiro is a very smart jew infected by the same disease that Joe is.

I honestly used to believe that. But he's regressed. Big time.

>based Lonzo

No one named Alonzo is based. Fucking kill yourself.

I cant watch the stream what's going on with him?

There is a difference between not having opinions and letting people make up their own minds.

goddamn. i *knew* something that tastes like suntan lotion couldn't be good for you

>hello freak bitches
So fucking cringe.

Oldfag here. Joe's regressed since he started shilling for NASA and the moon landing hoax after (((they))) bought him off with a paltry 1 season TV deal when he hosted Joe Rogan Questions Everything (That's Kosher).

Once he started taking money from the round earth shills he lost all credibility. It's pretty clear the Earth is flat and that HAARP's attempts to break the firmament are blasphemy and likely going to provoke the retribution of god.

Joe took too many redpills then his body rejected them.

He shut down comments and turtled into his leftist safe space. He changed early september

I'm buying a case of coconut water for my gf

fpbp

whatever happened to jason ellis? I assume he's a washed up hack now?

he was way better than Rogan back when they both started

Checked, add Joe the list. Day of the rope.