Buyfag-thread

read the guide

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

paom.com/products/mugi-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to buy through AmiAmi or CDJapan.

Ami price is 11,030 JPY or 143.08 CAD (before conversion tax). CD would be 150.60 CAD. Does CD charge conversion tax at all or is it included in the CAD price already?

And the guide says that Ami sometimes charges domestic tax - if so aprox how much would it be? and would CD charge sales tax as well?

So it's safe to assume that BiJ will recognize my name in katakana, right? Do I have to let them know in the comment form or should it be fine?

I feel bad saying this here but I'm gonna sell all my figures. Deep down it was just an attempt to compensate for the lack womenz in my life. It takes guts to admit this but I've done it senpai

Are you actually a nip or somthing?

katakana =/= kanji

The site I ordered from doesn't allow latin or the fancy unicode latin.

Opinions?

I've got it on pre-order and i'm tempted to cancel it

Aren't you old enough to make your own decisions?

My opinion is that you should kill yourself.

Why would you cancel your order for the best ship?

Not worth it, cancel.

mmm Those are some fine ass potatoes.

I bough my first kit last year and painted it by hand, it was ok. After a few months of saving I bought an airbrush and set up an actual workspace. The first thing I actually airbrushed was this base for a Shinobu GK last night (waiting on some supplies before I can make them look glazed). I'm having an amazing time actually working on things again.
I can post more WIP images if people want.

> projecting

I'm crazy about blonde titty monster, but even I passed on this figure.

I'd love to see more.

>doesn't allow latin
sometimes I wonder what planet the elevens live on that this is acceptable on any web platform

I'm waiting on same paint in the mail so I'm a bit stuck, but I'll be sure to post more as I go.

I just bought Angel Beats Perfect Vocal Collection and there is a signature. Does anybody know who signed this? Sorry for the potato phone.

>Goody
>Treasure
Interesting.

weird

It was a good day in Paris for the Japan Expo. I spent a lot of money but it was worth it.

It's actually cheapest at Big in Japan

Isn't Paris 50% negro?

it's 50% negro and 50% arab

Can someone help me type this shit so I could search for it? tried a image-to-text services but they can't recognize the text

niggers didn't go to the Japan Expo.

K-ON! Movie Storyboard.

It came with the Movie limited edition blu-ray.

I know it's a storyboard collection
I need it in moon

I use google tranlate and just draw them out

That didn't work

Storyboard with google translate: ストーリーボード

I want WIP pics.

How much do all those supplies cost?

Go to Japanese and click on the pencil icon

けいおん 絵コンテ集

ffs user
絵コンテ集

OK then.

けいおん映画絵コンテ集

Thanks

Mother of god i need this figure. When the hell is the preorder going up so i can throw money at it?

This will be a nightmare to unbox.

I'd cancel.

I'm only getting it if it bins. The exchange rate is shit, the box will be huge, and it will be expensive as fuck on top of it.

>niggers didn't go to the Japan Expo
Oh yes I did.

Show us what you stole.

There are going to be more cancellations due to shipping rape than there were for Madokami.

Only your heart~

Nico nico nii~!

The airbrush and compressor were about 300. And I probably spent another ~100 dollars over time for other supplies like paint, brushes, sand paper, etc. I was lucky that my parents gave me their extra dremel for free. I still need to buy somethings to help organize my workspace though. The kits themselves were 20 for Shinji and 60 for Shinobu (they are recasts not originals).

>recasts

Makes sense now as to why the cast quality seems so bad.

Post Nico's plastic butt

I'm working on a Strike Witches kit at the moment.

I don't like the sculpt on the bellies or feet very much so I'm doing a bit of work to make them less weird looking. Its something to do while I'm stuck without a compressor for a couple of months.

Mid or late July, i think.

I knew the initial investment would be quite I bit, but I didn't know an airbrush was that much.

If you do a lot of GKs, and other stuff, it will be worth it though. Good luck!

Would you proudly wear a shirt of your waifu or keep it sealed?

You can buy cheap ass ones if you want, I spent $77 on my airbrush and compressor when I initially dabbled in using one for gunpla.

I just display mine. Though I would if I had a second.

Back with more pictures of some dude's custom figures.

Who buys this shit?

Display it in the package or unfolded?

Nope. I wouldn't wear it in public or private.

what's your reason?

Folded in my detolf

PROUD

paom.com/products/mugi-party/

I wouldn't because I'm always naked.

>$80

god damn

>end my suffering

could you explain how you do it?
have always wanted to try

>Permanent ahegao

>eyes aren't painted
you're expected to paint her eyes? thats insne

>kill me

Don't they use decals or something?

I understand wanting to keep it in the packaging but can you see the whole image?

>heavy metal Mami
my sides

Is this guy literally just decapitating random figures and grafting them onto different bodies?

And people buy this shit?

>And people buy this shit?
I doubt it

Just her face

I've used them for forwarding before and I have a ridiculous nine-character last name. Never had any problems matching my stuff.

Fuck Suruga Ya so much.

I was wondering why Tenso was charging me 50k yen to ship a chibi prize figure, a tshirt, and a keychain

I finally got the package and it is packaged in probably the most retarded way ive ever seen, the box was 3 feet long for what could have fit in a box smaller than your average normal scale figure.

Yeah, they're infamous for that.

It's well known that surugaya uses huge boxes for everything that isn't a single item. Is this not on the guide yet?

That's why you usually need a repackaging service for them. BiJ had to swap the box in order to use RSAL for a simple 1/8 figure.

I have been doing this long enough to think I was past using the guide, but clearly I was wrong

Is there a problem with ordering in Madarake?

Whenever I try to make an order and type this shit so my shipping address would be automatically filled it redirects me to a blank page

Shit bruh how did you get a picture of that?
I was at anime expo and they had security there preventing us from taking pictures.

I'm at that con as well some were sold but they were a little better than the ones shown. I have to think its some kind of joke. Than Nanoha one is especially silly, its three figures in an arrangement around a PS3 and I'm pretty sure it's not operational.

Selling these. Prices are negotiable.

I think the way it saves address is fucked up, I tried it once and it didn't save properly when I loaded it next time.

$100 for both homura and shinobu

Some kits come with decals.

recasts don't automatically mean shit quality. I have an original cast that isn't that great either. I bought these two from e2046 but I've gotten two from GK-model that are way better.
I sort of sprung for one that I wouldn't grow out of immediately. There are some way cheaper options but I decided to splurge a bit.

I made this same mistake once. They just throw them however they land in the box. I always pay for repacking now when I order from those lazy fucks.

what figure is this?

Yes

No

cmon now