ITT: We discuss the Fastest, simplest, shortest ways to Shoot Down (pun intended) anti gun shit

It'll help Anons irl and with the online shilling.
I'm sick of normies being gullible retards and need to be able to BTFO them in just a sentence or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are an idiot.

Guns need to be fucking banned.

What do you want? Crowds of 22,000 people to have sniper rifles so they can fight back against a guy in a hotel building?

Only way to prevent this is to prevent sickos like you from ever attaining firearms.

I think the better question is, what do YOU want.

I thought I had more pics, but i'd like to also state the obvious: owning an automatic rifle manufactured past the date of May 18, 1986 is already deemed illegal by federal law. Therefore, criminals with no regard for law and order such as Paddock would obtain them anyway, possibly from cartels (so close to the Mexican border, it's not unheard of).

We should ban pressure cookers and trucks while we're at it. Oh and box cutters and Boeing 747s.

I'm sure this is copy pasta, but fuck you. It's already illegal to murder people.

Yeah. Gun ownership should be restricted to people who have served in the military. Anyone else caught with a gun should get 20 years. Caught with a gun in a crime is capital punishment within 6 months.

literally Switzerland.

Everybody has a gun
A pretty free market
and takes drugs

commiscum BTFO and gas yourselves (before we do that for you )

Can't wait to Openly kill your type in the Streets at this Stage.

The shooter could have killed just as many if not more people with a truck. It would have been much easier to get too.

I saw this guy on Russian TV, he's the vegas shooter!

thre steps:

1.) whoever runs a country needs access to guns to do it
2.) the people run this country
3.) the people need access to guns

set the fundamental principles, THEN have a discussion,otherwise you end up in the realm os "pseudo-morality"

As someone in the military I have mixed feelings on this. Military members are just as retarded as the rest of the population.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BARE ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

ALL masschooters were democrats or islamist.
Goes bacl 4 decades at minimum.

Solutioun would be to ban democrats and islam, desu.

take away voting rights from leftists and muslims ( and niggers )

THIS would ACTUALLY work.
D E S U !

Ominously say "actions have consequences"

Now that we see that even a millionaire, at the top of society can become a mass murderer, gun laws disproportionately leave poor POC vulnerable to the whims of rich white serial killers By banning guns that someone of affluence can skirt like tax loopholes.

I really don't understand how NEETs with all that free time don't find the time to live out an assassination video game fantasy on (((the media))) or Pedogate shit.

The war is getting hotter by the day and we need the advantage.

The shills get paid by responses
NEVER click on their post number, Ignore & Move On.

piss off FBI nigger

Communists and anarchists need guns, advocating for gun control is equivalent to supporting state oppression, systemic racism, and patriarchy.

All guns and military grade materials should be legal.

checked and correct

best way is to ask people posting anti-gun shit if they think Trump has the potential to turn America into a fascist regime, then explain that access to military grade weapons would prevent that before it had a chance to start

Maybe use their own assertions against them.
"First Hitler disarmed the Jews, then he put them in concentration camps."

That would put the anti-gun crowd in a very difficult position.

>Fastest, simplest, shortest ways to Shoot Down anti gun shit
graphic provided

pictures of smug frogs

I would love to see 22,000 sniper rifles firing at one hotel room at the same time.
Checkmate, Paddock.

the middle east doesn't exist btw

even in middle eastern shitholes it's never lone mass murderers

congratulations on the successful privatization of carnage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

why do people say things without looking at the facts? i always wonder that

>regularly happens

'never' is obviously a hyperbole

wtf is that meme i dont get it at all

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Sort by date and you'll see it happens regularly in other places like China, a place where there is no privatized gun ownership

why I think these shoot ups are false flags

If you had the brains and skill and most of all desire to shoot shit up why wouldn't you take a room across the street from some of these super rich fuckers and kill them?

they are killing you and yours, they cheat everyone when ever they can.

these people in Vegas did no harm to this guy he was probably caught cheating or he won too big and they set him up.

still there's are some very super wealthy people who want to keep everyone a slave - even the terrorists don' touch these assholes

why?

but this is not a list of shootings bbygrl

Still has the same outcome

Pro Gun Bible
Log out of your gmail before visiting this google docs link. It rebuts every anti gun argument around

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic

Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

>the Fastest, simplest, shortest ways to Shoot Down (pun intended) anti gun shit

It's called SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>China
Literally an oppressive shithole jesus christ

The shooter owned two planes and was a licensed pilot. He could have killed far more people by crashing into the crowd.

This. If I were to kill a bunch of people, I'd target Hollywood. They're the ones filled with Jews and rich people

this is jewry. no race info. saged.

>sniper rifles
There's no such thing as a "sniper rifle". Why are you commenting on a matter you obviously have no knowledge about?

Disarming America is begging of shootouts by dissidents, a lot of military and law enforcement personnel wouldn't carry out the orders cause muh gun culture, and it'd be a logistical nightmare considering the fact there are more guns than people in this country and they're spread everywhere imaginable. It's not they're restricted to armories or a household gun locker. I'd normally be pro-gun control but guns at too far gone of a problem in America for it to work anymore.

>suicides count as gun death
so thats how they pump the numbers up

>Homicides per 1 million people
>Finland 4.5
Well that's just fucking false, ainnit?
Obviously they're counting suicides as homicides.