Paddock Shooting

Might be grasping at straws but MK ultra was started in '53, and didn't end til '73. Who knows?

more likely a mind control operation by the arms industry to raise the stock values and increase sales temporarily. countless millions have been made over the past 2 days

And I'm like WOAH!!! He did that??!

How so? Wouldn't this harm sales in most states due to a tightening of control?

not until the laws are changed. the gains made by the gun industry after every massacre are enormous and little has changed over the years

Does anyone have his political party registration?

Every time these faggot politicians want to take people's guns away sales go up.
This theory's dumb though.

gun advocates think that guns will be outlawed after each major mass shooting so they buy up more guns and ammo right after these incidents but they never get outlawed. the gun industry wins big after something like that in LV

Maybe. I just started thinking about this like 20 minutes ago. It seems like all the video evidence points to a false flag op, multiple shooters suspected, I've only seen one picture of a blood covered victim, not to mention ABSOLUTE SHIT response time from hotel staff and security. Have you seen the private security for hotels in Vegas?? These guys might as well be private police, with full armorys!

A Manchurian Candidate perhaps?

i just know something smells rotten about the whole thing. a wealthy, seemingly stable senior citizen shoots up a white country music gathering
for no reason just doesn't add up. follow the money i say

Or the ammunition. Does anyone know what weapons were used?

hey OP...the year you were born...8 aborted fetus's lived...congratulations

I'm just saying there could be a connection. Paddock would have been college age, something MK Ultra was focused on at the tail end of its life.

Well the unibomber took part in an mk ultra experiment, but most of the people did did not become killers. In fact MK Ultra was a massive failure.

didn't they successfully move goats with their minds?

That was a different experiment and it was kill goats with their minds

Ha. Its stronger than ever. I could give my personal account, but nobody would believe me.

can you move goats with your mind?

>might be grasping at straws here...
>grasps at thin air

>massive failure

says who? The people running the experiment, an experiment that was meant to control how a person acts and thinks?

muzzies fuck goats and dont even have to think about it