The heavens call... The earth cries out... The sidles roar

The heavens call... The earth cries out... The sidles roar...
All calling on me to strike back against evil.
Now listen up, villains! I am the idle of justice, /ai/ idle activities

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/bbmwlx.webm
a.pomf.cat/vnwdlm.webm
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-08/happy-elements-reveals-original-anime-series-idol-memories/.104081
youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For some reason it's hard not to vent here.

I want to fuck Lala.

I don't remember the exact numbers but previous boxes sold very few.

I got lucky and found a seeder on the first episode of DMF so I was able to watch it. While the new protagonists seem nice and I loved seeing MARs and Callings three years later, I have some mixed feelings about the sheer necessity of keeping it in the same continuity since I thought Aurora Dream wrapped up perfectly. I'll avoid passing judgment until I can watch the whole thing in a million years after the last cour gets subbed and someone creates a batch though.

Not surprising, BD boxes rarely sell that well, except for very popular series. The Kinpri hype will probably help RL sell more than the AD or DMF, but expecting anything near 8k is unrealistic.

That might've been me, though I'm not sure my upload speed is that fast.
I found the episodes on my hard drive so I'll seed them all if you want, although it might be slow like I mentioned last thread.

>no torrent of dmf dub

I love Juri!

>expecting anything near 8k is unrealistic
Sad.

So you're the person who suddenly started seeding them? You're an angel, thank you so much. I'll be slowly going through them.

Keep up the good work dudes, love the OPs.

No problem, DMF is great, but can be overwhelming at first. And I'm still wating for the last cour as well.

>I'm still wating for the last cour as well.
It's worth it, best final cour of any /ai/ show.

a.pomf.cat/bbmwlx.webm

I'm going to kill myself

Atsui.

Ganbare, I know you can make it.

Oh god, those butchered names.
Is there one of english ICHIBAN?

>incoming love triangle between Yume, Subaru and Nozomu
That'd be too much even for a fan of relationships in anime like me.

a.pomf.cat/vnwdlm.webm

These kinds of dubs are often hyper literal in translation.
Sometimes they leave in the engrish lines and imply everyone is actually speaking japanese.

Too much Ran for me.

I want to go to the beach.

I want a Ran.

Full circle.

Not enough Ran.

>literally one year ago
How long have I been here

I have been here since before this place was even called /ai/, I don't think I'll go to somewhere else ever.

I want to make love to Rin under moonlight at the beach.

>/ai/ has the lewder shows
>/pc/ has all the lewd doujinshi
It's not fair

cute.

Ever felt sexually attracted to a cocotama?

No.

Negative.

I want to watch an spin off starring VCP.

Is that a guy from Saint Seya on the right?

I want a Naughty Detective spin-off.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-08/happy-elements-reveals-original-anime-series-idol-memories/.104081
This looks fun.
Chara design looks nice and isn't massively pandering, no stuff like cleavage cutouts. Their clothes are really cute. The show's concept seems nice too. If there was boys i'd be even better.
I honestly think this is how the idol industry could evolve too. If there's a VR system like that there's definitely tons of weaboos around the world who'll use it.and it'll be horrible
He has Shun's hair. The gold hairpiece is a reference to Gold Clothes but I don't think it references one in particular, there's none with a design like thatI just checked on google

The coloring books came in today, but the mail person didn't make any effort to try to find someone to sign for it. My dog normally barks at the slightest knock on the door, and she didn't hear anything either. I was really hoping to have them scanned tonight and the next project up, but I'm not going to be able to pick them up until Monday morning. I'm sorry, /ai/.

These were better. Best episode.

It's okay user.
*Pats*

>My dog normally barks at the slightest knock on the door
Are you even sure they knocked the door? what if they got the adress wrong or didn't see any lights on your windows and assumed no one was at your house.

No problem, honest mistake. We can wait. Thank you for everything you do.

What the hell is with mailmen these days, they don't bother coming to the door, they just leave a notice in the mailbox. I haven't had anything delivered to my house in two years, I had to go to the post office to get my stuff.

I got a failed delivery post card in the mail telling me I can pick it up Monday at 9am so the address wasn't wrong, and my vehicle is in the driveway with the blinds open in the house. I'm pretty sure they were just trying to quickly finish their job and get home. According to the tracking, the attempt to deliver it was 5 minutes after the PO closes.

Oh well
Ill be sure to check /ai/ on monday so I can clean those scans then

Same here. Though I do get stuff delivered from time to time. Around 1/3 chance.
Sorry in advance if some of you know mail people, but a lot of them are lazy bums who don't do their job properly.

They say it's because my suburb is "dangerous" and they're scared of staying too long, but in the rare case I read discussions in my original language, I also found people complaining about it, despite living in towns popular for being "safe".

What does the cleaning consist of? I'm no expert at photoshop, but I think i might be able to manage cleaning them myself as I scan them.

Completely eliminate any gray or dust in the image
Erasing stapler holes, aligning pages and redrawing empty area between spreads

I should be able to handle that, but if I have any issues I'll ask you for help.

What if idles are metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

Girls/reverse traps in suits are the best. God bless Pripara.

Right back from vacation.
All of DMF is on my XDCC bot if you can't find seeders, and I'm still seeding all the Ai-dle releases.
Sales for the previous boxes were pretty atrocious for normal sales numbers, but for kids shows they were better than all the stuff that doesn't even rank I guess. It wasn't Aikatsu numbers (and Aikatsu sells pretty badly compared to normal more popular late night stuff).
Yeah, RL will sell more than the other ones did (I think they only sold like ~800 copies for AD and like ~250 for DMF off the top of my head).
You're still looking at maybe ~2k though if we're lucky, it's probably not going to go over that and might end up selling

>What the hell is with mailmen these days
Luckily yy mail people make an effort to walk to my door and ring it in 100+ weather.

Any interest in cleaning other /ai/ doujin scans?

I'm a mail carrier myself and I know plenty of people who do this. The people working at the post office hate the carriers that do this.

You need not apologize on those people's behalf, comr/a/de.

Well I have experience in stitching things together and cleaning full color artbooks, but I could help out on any /ai/ stuff that needs cleaning

I'm glad there are cute boys.

Is Asuhi a siscon?

Are you on the discord?

I've never used discord before
What do I do?

Of course he is, How the fuck can you not be one with Yozora as your onee-chan and Mahiru as your imouto?

Who wouldn't be?

discord.gg/0pjL3iH1ZnojIaHo

neat

Aurora Dream OP 2 made me consider the idea of falling in love.

Then I immediately remembered I've never fallen in love and I haven't had as little as a shallow crush in the past five or so years.

We're stuck on the same hole user.

>Stuck on the same hole
Lewd

wrong image

Don't do it /ai/non. Real girls aren't worth it and you'll only end up with regret.

What about a trap?

what about older women?

What about little girls?

Sometime after finishing high school I took a step back and realized all my (failed) crushes throughout school years were shallow and meaningless to the point I was always able to quickly lose interest after a while/get over it if I got rejected. I honestly have no clue what love truly is, and since then I've never got any closer to figuring out. As of now, I don't think there's any chance of me taking an interest in real girls.

This /ai/non is right, a broken heart isn't worth it.

Little girls can't love other little girls!

Yeah but who really knows what love is?

Haven't we had this conversation before?

Found on the archive:

I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle, rise above, focus on /ai/ - idle activities.

>>Break the cycle, rise above, focus on /ai/ - idle activities.

DMF is great but I try to completely ignore all the unnecessary stuff they appended to the AD canon.

>[Mezashite] Aikatsu Stars! - 014 [5C8034A8].mkv

>Bitch, what do you mean you don't watch Aikatsu?

>Glasses
What a bunch of N E R D S.

Cute nerds though.

Last girl who paid attention to me was a farm girl on an isolated village I was passing through. I should move to a small town.