Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/BCHOX
youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still have my doubts

no one's crying, no one's screaming, no one is in panic

i dunno...

why are they in a pile?
who piled them, they dont start crawling on eachother into a orgy pile, after being wounded!

look at this secret video making the rounds, there are no realistic entrance or exit moulage in this high school level simulation, even the crisis actor admits it!
vid.me/BCHOX

Not everyone breaks down into a sobbing and screaming mess as a result of traumatic events like they do in Hollywood. Also, there was reports that a lot of the people that are going around like that were ex-military or still in it. So it's not stuff they'd be too unused to.

i timelapsed this video with this image

Most of the injuries occurred as a result of people trampling each other to escape. It's not too far-fetched to believe people would have been jammed together in clumps and crushed. It happens a lot during stampedes, as was reported to have happened at this event.

>muh hollywood

Yeah there's no amount of evidence that will stop people from thinking it's a false flag.

you are an idiot

vid.me/BCHOX

the amount of shills in this thread confirms it: it's a hoax

how long before something like this happens again?

oh wait it's normal thing right guys?

You can spot the extras that appeared in recent films like American Made

They don't even hire special actors

pic is of mecca, forgot to mention.

They will only stop believing that all mass shootings are false flags the moment before the bullet enters their head

fuck im crying as im watching this
Gob Bless Our Land !

kek

>can confirm it as a hoax based on the amount of people here who do not believe it is a hoax

damn son can't penetrate that logic

Fuck all the evidence, people on Sup Forums disagree with you so therefore it's a hoax.

look at the pile on the left with a more HD shot.
they are in pile three people high with nothing around for 50 feet.

as your meme suggests they would have to be put into the pile, in the picture they are piling them by hand. except we are not nogs who descrate the dead, there fore
hoax confirmed

I just can't see this one being a hoax.

The liveleak link posted in OP is the one people are posting in this thread from vidme. Shows the aftermath. People trying to help etc.

Is it too far-fetched to believe it happened (that is, people actually died) but not according to the official narrative?

I don't think you understand. They are likely going to use live ammunition whether this is a false flag or not.
Ever heard of operation Northwoods? The government was planning to blow up an airliner with American citizens on board in order to frame the Cubans. Kennedy put a stop to the operation and was killed almost immediately afterward.

The government is not afraid to kill it's own people.

Nice edit OP, here is the real one guys.

underrated autism here

Thread theme:

youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

lmfao

My nigga bringin' quality shit here

delet this

The video is a better look at the field of dreams. Its still fake! Thanks for posting crap pic of crisis actors again.

Nah, they'll just assume that they themselves were an MK Ultra crisis actor all along.

>Are you good Sanka?
>No, I'm dead mon

I'm mad that they threw trash everywhere, that's some nigger tier behavior, it makes white people look bad. If anyone you are ever at a mass shooting please don't throw trash around.

Why has no one shopped sam hyde into the image yet i cba to download photoshop

thanks hillary

The piece of shit wannabe savior cowboy filler should have died.
It's a tragedy that dude is still alive.
>He's shot in the head
>omg *shakes dudes head back and forth*
Someone tell me that fucking douches name

Filmer*

literally a gulag. planned from the beginning. so much for nevada in the next election!

Yeah, that was fucked.

it is a hoax tho

It's called shock you fucking faggot. Neck yourself.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!
I had to look close, like wtf? Burst out laughing!!!!!!
Still laughing!!!!! Coughing!?! Laughing again!!!!!

I get what you mean, concerts turn into wastelands.
But what were they going to do, take their bud light with them in the middle of gunfire?

post the lobby check in pics

My aunts cousins friends wifes son was there and I can assure you, the Las Vegas shooting was real

Disinfo shills.

The deep state may have perpetrated it but people are actually dead

Every group he went to he just got in the way
>I know nurses I'm gonna find nurses
>yeah cool dude
>EMT EMT WE NEED AN EMT
Fuck why didn't he get shot

haha same bullshit with the wheelchair antics as boston

Can't wait for /pol to fuck up the next mass murder. Good job losers. Please don't shoot up my city next time you get curbed or roasted publicly you antisocial autistic fucks.

working overtime today mr. shills? who's your boss? just tell us, we won't tell anyone

Why do faggots have to say that literally every non-muslim shooting is fake?
I think it's possible the guy was a hostage framed by the deep state, but those people are fucking dead.

>meme flag
>thinks false flag
checks out

OMG the guy on the left in the pile on the left is on his cell phone!
so is he a zombie that crawled into a zombie, or just chilling on the phone. too many lulz

maybe the guy just really hated litter bugs

The guy filming should be charged with murder. If you are clinging to life and someone is really fucking annoying right next to you it could cause you to die.
That douchebag choice could be responsible for any number of deaths.

>
Yall are all a bunch of kikes, you'd been in that situation, you probably would've just run and hid like a bunch of cowardly fucks. This guy obviously can't be useful any other way, so he's doing his part.

Better than that useless security gaurd sounding dude. "Who are you?" Like seriously, you want to see a fucking license after a goddamn terrorist attack?

Have a (((you))), then kys

>in the video
>>"everyone on the grounds is deceased"
>>right after they turn the lights off and the shooting has ended

not suspicious

Mr shekelburgensteinowitz. I'm filthy rich from making chan posts.

Autism or not, you should be proud user

He wasn't aiming at individual people he was pointing his gun at clumps of people. Point gun fire at clump until clump is gone retarget new clump. He would be hitting adjacent people and also there would be people hit with bullets that passed through other people. I would expect that the dead in groups were those shot first before the panic to escape set in and those shot last as they bunched up at escape routes. Individual shooting victims were those shot more by chance rather than targeting. Venue was so jammed very little shooting skill was required.

>doing his part
Doing his part to be a fucking idiot getting in the way. If you are a useless idiot in a tragedy stay in your lane and run.
Running around like Gomer fuckin Pyle isn't helping anyone.

Because the US has mass shootings all the fucking time. At some point you get used to it.

5 men is a juicy opportunity 1 man is a waste of ammo.

Calm down Cletus. I know I'd be no fucking medical help in that situation and me doing shit like flicking a guys head side to side isn't helping anything but bring death faster. He was just retarded. What he could have done is gone and directed paramedics to the scene.

Anyone can be helpful dumbshit. Unless they shot off your hands, you can still apply pressure to wounds, tighten tourniquets, and generally be a decent fucking person.

The mass shooting rate went way down from 1990-2010, but they didn't want to admit that, so they quietly redefined it to 4 or more people in a row.

Killstreaks are important in determining what is a mass murder

Maybe he was triageing patients to decide who still had a shot and those who didn't.

lmao, fuck off back to hollywood jew

Damn. That's pretty real right there.

Good point.

good job, user!

Yeah that part was fucking strange, if the guy has a headshot, compress and don't fucking move the head lol

>Shakes head shot victims
>Screams EMT into the darkness
>asks corpses to show him their exit wounds
He was starring in his own little retarded drama where no one wanted his help and he did mire harm than good.
>WHERE IS YOUR ENTRY AND EXIT WOUND I CAN'T SEE THR ENTRY AND EXIT WOUND WHERE IS YOUR ENTRY AND EXIT WOUND

>"Stacey push faster, its happening! and I aint missing this one like I missed the 60's"

>WHERE IS YOUR ENTRY AND EXIT WOUND I CAN'T SEE THR ENTRY AND EXIT WOUND WHERE IS YOUR ENTRY AND EXIT WOUND
Then, he makes one for them

imagine people displaying genuine altruistic behaviour, trying to cover each others from shots, especially those that have been hit and can't move by themselves. Now imagine the shooter targeting this amassed pile of people.

good now fuck off back to plebbit

1. There are no visible wounds.

2. The blood looks too light, looks fake.

3. Diminished emotional response is inappropriate for gunshot casualties

seems staged

I read there was a Craigslist ad for actors to attend a country music concert in Vegas
Does someone have a screenshot?

Real shooting, but the secret ops chose some random dude to blame. They went in, shot him, and went through with it.

Dead and dying whites and a sea of trash. Perfect symbol of America

>paid crisis actors

checkmate CIA shill

finally thanks op. Why didn't the faggot media do this day 1 they need to stop trying to hide reality.

the people in that event were crushed and suffocated standing up, stampede is a misnomer. You being a brit should know of the ibrox disaster. The casualties from this shooting were shot. The stampede narrative has no merit.

It's real mate

hooktube.com/watch?v=XGAp5PTNgbE

Uh no this is the real one.

Show me a video of someone actually getting shot or a gunshot wound. 22,000 camera phones. There must be one.

why would people be screaming?

why would anyone be crying? the only ones who would potentially be crying are those who actually knew a victim.

were you expecting hollywood tier drama that shows back to back shots of ppl crying / screaming?

fucking retard

That's what I think too. Something like that anyway.

>hurr durr everything is fake and anyone who says otherwise is a shill

Oddly enough a large % of those hit were Hispanics

Wish the shooter had Geico we could have saved 15%.