I was asked today "Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"

I was asked today "Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"

I was at a loss for words for a second and then replied "yes". I guess I'm one of those gun owners among you who's getting disillusioned about the hobby, which is all it is to me. A hobby that I wrapped up in an ideology like everyone else here.

Anyways, what's your contingency hobby after they outlaw semi auto guns? I figure when the day comes when I have to hang my hat I'm going to get into forging and woodworking.

>I was at a loss for words for a second and then replied "yes".

Pussy

See

The constitution isnt a hobby you absolute retard.

Gun, hobby?

Wow, you're retarded, sage.

I think more a faggot than a pussy

"yes is will disarm myself so that the same people who organized this shooting can bring the boot down on my head once they know I cant fight back"

should have just used his gun to off himself what an absolute faggot

>thinks its about a hobby

I wouldn't consider defending yourself a 'hobby'

You actually think giving up your guns would have prevented this? you retarded piece of shit....as a matter of fact, more open carry might have ended this sooner, fuck you.

>"Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"

It wouldn't prevent shit. Me owning a shotgun didn't cause half of Vegas to trip over itself in a hail of gunfire.
Had I gotten rid of my shotgun a few weeks ago, that shooting would have still happened.

>"Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"
Loaded question with an impossible, idealistic premise. There's no point to asking questions like this so why did you even try to answer?

>I was at a loss for words for a second and then replied "yes".
failure to think for yourself
kill yourself

Guns save lives too ya know.

>hurrrr why do you need machine guns
In case the government goes full commie and we have to go full Iraq/Afghanistan for years and years to stop them
>hurrrr a concealed carry wouldn't help in this case
But it'd help in a mugging or a car-jacking which is far more common than this one rare incident.
>b-b-but shouldn't we stop the shootings from happening
Mass shooters don't respect the law. they are killers. If you make guns illegal, only criminals will have guns.
this destroys the normie

>I was asked today "Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"
Lol thats not how it works.
>Would you give up your guns if you knew it would do nothing to prevent these things from happening again
There. Thats how it works. Also, you're a faggot.

Also, the guy set up cameras on the lower floor and streamed it to his room, he was smart enough for that, he would be smart enough to get products illegaly.

>hobby

Kill yourself and any children you may have had the misfortune to spawn.

Killing commies is no hobby you hillary supporter.

> I was asked today "Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"

No. Its far more statistically probable that a nigger tries to rob me than that I die in a mass shooting, so I'll keep it.

Sorry Op I don't own a weapon as a Hobby
I own mine to defend myself
And take back my homeland if need be
from a tyranical government or a foreign
invader

thanks

Saged.

the minute the USA gives up its guns is the minute it turns into the next Sweden/Germany/Britan. a country with a large amount of violent niggers and a corrupt jew controlled government will die the second it disarms itself

Killing the people who try to take my semi autos

It's a hypothetical question, of course, since mass scale confiscation would only lead to mass scale noncompliance.. I wouldn't give up my guns unless I was presented with a plan that convinced me that it would actually prevent the deaths of innocents and ofc, financially compensated me for what were at the time legal purchases. Which probably isn't going to happen, but I'm prepared to part ways with it if it came down to it.

I just don't have enough of an emotional investment in firearms. Sue me.

It's because you are a homosexual and you have a low IQ.

YO, REGINALD, YO SUPPOSED TO BE YO SHED. ME AND YO WIFE DID NOT GIBS YOU PUHMISSION TO LEAVE DA SHED. GET BACK IN DEAH BEFO I SLAP DA TASTE OUT YO MOUF!

>emptional investments
The founding fathers didnt guve us the right for emotions. You are fucking stupid.

Jesus Christ I knew there had to be at least one non-retard left in Canada. Thank you.

>>I was at a loss for words for a second and then replied "yes".

fag

>I was asked today "Would you give up your guns if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again?"
>I was at a loss for words for a second and then replied "yes". I guess I'm one of those gun owners among you who's getting disillusioned about the hobby, which is all it is to me. A hobby that I wrapped up in an ideology like everyone else here.
>Anyways, what's your contingency hobby after they outlaw semi auto guns? I figure when the day comes when I have to hang my hat I'm going to get into forging and woodworking.
This is probably the fakest shit I've read in a while.

By the way, the guy used automatic weapons that he obtained or modified illegally. The literal gun this guy used was already technically "banned."

Retard.

This question is not real. GTFO

don't give up. we'll still need guns for the armageddon.

How people don’t see the basic logic of this baffles my mind

sage

Me disarming myself isnt going to prevent shit. Why do I a law abiding citizen need to nuter myself? Maybe if they didnt reeeee about mental asylums we could throw these psycos away for good

I was asked the same thing today and I said no. I said illegal guns would pour in from Mexico which would increase illegal immigration as well since it would be a much more valuable illegal trade then drugs.

Now all that's left is to prove that giving up your guns would actually prevent these things from happening again (it wouldn't).

I'll give up my guns to stop these when we give up Islamism to stop Islamic terrorism.

the constitution is a piece of paper

we are a rare breed. just had to sit through a bio class listening to the teacher rant on and on about BLONALD FRUMPH while the over socialized bug-person normies almost broke their necks trying to nod and agree the hardest. people are so fucking brainwashed america pls invade and annex immediately

Ask them in response, "how many people are you willing to kill to achieve disarmament?"

Not a hobby here Fagistanian one.
It is a defined right in the Constitution, and that right does not say I have to use it for hunting, or target practice, as I have been hearing some faggots spout off about.

Honestly it's the media. I hear loads of mainstream "conservative" talking heads making those points and it's driving me crazy.
I'm pretty sure you can just tell most people what to think and if you sound confident enough they'll buy it on face value, especially if you're in radio or on tv.

'Hi, My name is OP. I'm a faggot that likes to try to virtue signal and guilt weak people using faggy hypothetical non sensical questions and scenarios.'

>Oh look OP is larping as a gun owner thread saying we should give up our guns thread again

I'm considering moving to Venezuela and becoming a share cropper. Share croppers are never allowed to have guns thus always safe.

>concern trolling

hello Shareblue

First off you’re a pussy.

Second of all its not just about guns. It’s about how they would get rid of them. If something passed where ALL guns in the US were outlawed what do you think they day after would look like?

Everyone would just hand them over?

Have you been paying attention at how bad everybody hates one another these days?

If we give the leftist everything they want everytime they kill us that just encourages them to kill us more.

We should treat leftists exactly the same way we treat Islamic terrorists. Dispassionately murder them from space.

the deed to your house is a piece of paper, your financial portfolio is just pieces of paper, your birth sertificate is a piece of laminated paper, your passport is a piece of paper.

consider painful gory suicide pls

>I wouldn't give up my guns unless I was presented with a plan that convinced me that it would actually prevent the deaths of innocents

unless you're planning on shooting innocents with those guns then this doesn't really make sense

>prevent civilians from occasionally massacring other civilians
>while enabling criminals and the government to kill whoever they want with no fear of reprisal
literally load one bullet into your gun right now and do that thing

Return fire.
Ask them if they would give up their car if it would prevent anymore people dying in auto accidents?

Thanx Cunuckabro.

Guy was wealthy and owned a plane. If goal was kill and suicide he could have done more damage with his plane.

Instead of new gun laws that probably wouldn't have had influence on this situation, why not have more laws preventing events from boxing people in so they can not rapidly escape from a venue? He wasn't shooting at individuals he was shooting at clumps of people. He shifted windows because the clumps of people shifted from in front of the stage to the entrance escape route.

that entails the basic rules for the government of the USA and every politician must swear to uphold it. Any time they go after your 2nd amendment right to bare arms, they are committing treason and working to enslave you. Well not you, you're not from the freest country to ever exist.

You replied yes because you're gay.

He used a bump fire stock, so technically in Nevada is was 100% legal. That being said a law abiding citizen giving up their arm to prevent future crimes is just a fucking retarded way of thinking.

Open carry wouldn’t have done anything, quit making gun owners look stupid

Your mom is a piece of meat.

You earned your ShariaBlue nickel with this one for sure

And those pieces of papers are subject to change

"MUH CONSTITURDSTION" is not an argument

open carry means some of the people in the crowd (which includes veterans) might have had rifles capable of returning fire.

I'd give up my guns if the nigger, spics, mudslimes, and jews were removed from the world.
Otherwise, I need them for protection.

This

Events like these are an extremely small proportion if you look at all gun deaths.

The vast majority is black on black crime.

Jew detected!

He does not care about the government waging wars with much deadlier weapons. You know why he doesn't scream about that? Because he believes they are all but flawless.

But you, you fucking Goyim. You deserve to be disarmed. You might cost a Jew some shekels.

So he comes on hear and pretends to be a concerned white Gentile loser who just wants his precious fee, fee's back. He didn't mean it. He will be a good Goy from now on.

Those who trade liberty of security deserve neither.

This is a serious request that you hang yourself.

Don't have to believe me but I actually own two ARs, two autoloader shotguns (Benelli montefeltro, Winchester 870 wingmaster), and a Glock 26. Shit, I just got a PSA upper in the mail a month ago. I am heavily invested in guns, not as much as some but more than most.

>if you knew it would prevent these things from happening again
It wouldn't
This guy had enough money that he could have bought the equipment to make his own damn guns if he had to
And if not guns, then bombs, like in Oklahoma city
If not bombs, then peace trucks like in europe
In fact a bombing probably would have been even more effective

>hobby

Its a Right.

Sorry yurofag, the language is clear.
Shall not be infringed.
Any amendment that would infringe that right is de facto treasonous and should not be respected.

>what's your contingency hobby after they outlaw semi auto guns?
Joining up with the patriots and fighting against the loyalists and Empire, I suppose.

BTW, I accidentally said the Winchester was autoloading when it's a pump action before all of you jump on me.

You sound like a faggot pussy OP, a straight person would give up their rights because of the actions of other completely unrelated people.

The thing is you can't stop things like this from happening. People can still get guns illegally and if you don't have guns you are far more vulnerable to your government and other countries governments. The number of people dying from guns is realitvly small compared to other causes of death. Do you really want to become like the China of old where weapons were banned and technology was purposefully avoided in order to keep the population subjected? A China where it only took a few thousand Europeans to effectively seize control of millions of people.

As a gun owner Would you shoot Paddock to prevent these things from happening? What if you gave up all your guns?

no I would not, don't fuck my rights over for the feefees of others because of a retard abusing his right.

Wouldn't. I meant wouldn't give up their rights because of the actions of a completely unrelated person.

>Anyways, what's your contingency hobby after they outlaw semi auto guns?
...still shooting guns? It's not like they're going to outlaw revolvers, bolt actions, lever actions, or pump actions just yet. Give them 50 years or so. DESU I'd be perfectly fine if the government banned all semiautomatic rifles and pistols for non-LEO or ex-military use. I like semiautos and think it's fantastic that people can have them, but I wouldn't miss much if we couldn't have them.

But as soon as they start going after anything else I'd be up in a fucking belltower myself. I guess that makes me a fudd.

Yes, but we've already set precedent that amendments can be overruled, due to the 18th/21st amendment. It's one of the biggest flaws with our constitution. The 1920's equivalent of SJWs already fucked us over.

Not that I advocate for overturning an amendment. But, if they can get rid of one of "ours", I say that we agitate to get rid of the 14th and 15th amendments. Or maybe the 14th and 19th amendments.

He could have combined the two.
Just ram a truck into the crowd, then when in the middle, detonate the bomb.

>I was at a loss for words for a second and then replied "yes"
pic related

I`m willing to accept a ban on bump firing stocks even tho you can do it off your side.

That poor girl in the pic. I would take her home, put her to sleep in my bed, go sleep on the couch and in the morning, I would say, "You don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat this" as I hand her a bowl of eggs.

>Anyways, what's your contingency hobby after they outlaw semi auto guns?

LARPing Red Dawn with VERY real special effects if you get my drift, boy

>Because it was written on paper it should change! XDDDD
>rapes someone
>muh law is not an argument XDDD

except it can be changed like any other law

so cucked by a dusty old piece of paper - or is it just a crutch because deep down you know that you are incapable of proper reasoning?

Try being less obvious next time shill.

Return fire at what? Crowd to window would require sniper rifle and crack shot while being jostled by panicked concert goers.

30.00 drunks with guns, yah no. I'm all for open carry but I would put restriction saying if you're carrying your abstaining. This rule should go double for cops.

Don't let them ban anything.

>i always supportet x but after y i can't just support x anymore

lmao
remember when we had good trolls? yea me neither

Congrats. You're a god damn moron. The whole thing hinges on the hypothetical IF YOU KNEW.

Europe is seeing a rise in acid attacks. Truck of peace in Nice killed more people than Padlock did. Terrorists in France ran amok with fully automatic rifles... you may remeber that bloodbath in the theater or the guys who were killed for making DRAWINGS? Huge Sathes of Africa and the middle east are fucking war zones, south and central America are run by drug cartells that have fucking wars with each other.

It's NOT a problem with the tools used or ease of access to same. Its a problem with people.

Is it possible to escape such situations alive WITHOUT fighting back? Yes, people have done that. Is it possible to save lives BY fighting back? Yes, people have done that. Is it possible that by fighting back you make it worse? We can't know for certain, but I would not be surpised to find out there are many times when it ended worse because of that decision. Is it always possbile to know what the correct decision is? The one that will save the most lives? Fuck. No. Unless you can see the fucking future, you have no god damn clue what the right decision is, if there even is one. But the one thing I AM certain off is that the ONLY person who has any god damn right to make that decision, is the one whose life is being threatened. Not some rich shmuck who lives in a gated communty. Not some Celebrity who has bodygaurds 24/7. Not some politician whose workplace is surrounded by cameras, metal detectors and the god damn army. And not some faggot who can't see a trick question when it's staring them in the god damn face.

my hobby, oh you mean when they try and take our guns to install communism, I won't have any because I'll be dead

OP, you are a faggot and shill.

>having guns for self defense is a hobby
Good goy, go eat up some more CIA false flags.

If these things could be prevented you wouldn't need to make guns illegal.

It's not just a hobby for me lad, I'd be dead if it weren't for muh guns.