Here's what the world after white people will look like folks- a Chinese run fascist civilization inhabiting a narrow...

Here's what the world after white people will look like folks- a Chinese run fascist civilization inhabiting a narrow strip of land surround the Pacific rim, with only ethnic Chinese allowed to live there. The country will be guarded with 200ft tall border walls with machine gun posts, land mines, and patrolling fighter jets to keep the great unwashed inhuman savage hordes out. Outside this country will be absolute batshit insane anarchy and poverty, with roaming tribes of shitskins fighting each other for scraps of food and water. You heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=4LUumD0MwL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wierd seeing the map look like that.

its actually very common in pacific countries, japan, australia, nz etc.

NZ has one that’s upside down.

Actually that is the future Greater Chile.

Sounds good as long as I make sure to inter-mix with Asian qts so my kids live in the safe zones.

>Japanese-run

ftfy

Avenge us, Asians. Destroy the Jews, Muslims and Nogs. We will guide you as Force Ghosts.

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

japs are too emasculated to do anything. The chinks will just invade and genocide them.

>earthquake central

Why

Fuck off dude chinks are monkeys

no we dont

New zealand doesnt even exist on most maps and it should stay that way.

>fuck lord of the rings
>fuck lorde

People keep saying this, but how come they don't allow foreigners to flood their lands like Westerners?

Japanese domestic policy feels very masculine while Western domestic policy feels very feminine.

Fucking retarded. Why would China surround a bunch of water with walls?

Why not just conquer all of Eurasia and exploit Africa and Australia for resources?

Your turd idea means the defenders have to cross a literal ocean, while the aggressors can just walk up to there.

pacific rim is relatively underpopulated and would be quickly colonized. genocides of entire continents are costly and take too much time.

If deep sea mining takes off, there will be much more resource wealth in an entire ocean than there ever will be on land.

Lands empires are almost impossible to hold.

Then who the hell is your pick for second-best. Mestizos? PooInLoos?

see below post. the chinks could still carry out resource raids on africa etc anyway.

>taking over narco territories

Those commies will have their heads on pikes

40 million heavily armed soldiers with high tech weaponry, armored vehicles, air support, vs a few retarded subhuman south Americans with AK-47's. It would be a bloodbath.

8 years from now? Maybe 20. What a fucking shillpost

Would helicopter for this

>in the future the world will be a fascist, Asian qtie wonderland
Hey sperg,, your self projection is showing

who cares I wouldn't be around to enjoy it. The chinks would gas me during their colonisation.

Kek

Sounds like a plan. I'll buy it as soon as you explain me how China seizes the nukes in India, Russia, Israel and so forth, not to mention the US.

Don't listen to him, it's obv Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LUumD0MwL8

If we can deep sea mine, we can also access resources deep on land. Mining on land is way cheaper and way more convenient than mining under water.

Land empires aren't impossible to hold. The US does it right now. Rome did it, Greece did it. China did it and is doing so again now. Empires are impossible to maintain over several hundred years, which would be just as true for an ocean empire. Even worse, take a look at that map. The whole population is separated in neat, geographic categorys. That empire wouldn't last a dozen generations.

>East Coast US
>South America
>Asia
>Japan
>Indonesia
>Philippines

Nothing in that list is anywhere close to underpopulated. Worse, several of those countrys are global players in their own right.

Compare that to Eurasia. Most of Russia is empty yet resource rich wasteland. The population centers are far in the west or on their own poo filled sub continent.

Also, no succesful conqueror ever has or ever will genocide a population wholesale. People are far too useful as labor and as a resource for that.